1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Hiragana audition, I did't see this coming but this is a good move from mgmt when they seperate Kanji/Hiragana and make clear about Hiragana role, guess Hiragana will have their own show now like their own live,own tour.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hirakeyaki formed on May 8th 2016 and less than a year....they are doing new audition...seriously ?:^^;:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Why another audition tho. i thought they're gonna keep it slow and steady like Nogi. They don't even have graduated members yet (well, yeah there's Harada Mayu but they were barely doing anything back then). An audition would be sensible if you have an alarming graduation rate or don't have a group of "unders"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i guess this mean management have decided on hiragana's status, not as an under but as a sister(??)

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    This either means double A-Sides or Hiragana will get their own CD.
    or if they go crazy they might mix them and make 2 teams with Kanji and hiraganas and rotate them for the A-Side. Unlikely but who knows.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, i do believe that they plan to turn them into a sister group, as Neru the other day described them as "Group within a group who sings different song"

I feel sorry for the Hiraganas. They basically near jobless for a few long months, just managed to tear the wall and close the distance with Kanji then boom- new members are joining in! Which means they now have to work even harder to ensure that these new girls won't steal the spotlight from them.

I hope Sony will raise the bar for this audition, one could only guess how many hundred thousands application they will get for Keyakizaka with their current popularity thought i'm somewhat sure that Fukyouwaon will intimidate them from joining. Here's hoping that they'll check the girls more carefully before another Harada Mayu happens

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

with limited resources for Hirekeyaki members atm.........now with the addition of more members will turn into a battle royale for Hirekeyaki.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The only thing that would make this work for me is if they were really planning on making them a separate group, with their own releases. But I must admit I thought it was possible. One, because it increases handshake slots and therefore potential sales. Two, because Kanji Keyaki as an all-21 senbatsu doesn't really need or want them (they were created to solve a problem that ended up not existing). Three, because they are really, really doing well and could in fact bear the burden of being an independent group. Add one release a year next year, by Hiragana alone? Or will they be the "touring Keyakizaka"?

As for "battle royal," I'm hoping the Keyakizaka credo will continue to apply -- "humility, kindness, bonds" -- and the traditional idol competitive spirit will be suppressed. But for sure some girls all across Japan are getting little sleep tonight, as they imagine joining Keyakizaka46.

One further announcement from Neru: they are going to do another all-32 MV for another song on the next release, this time including Takase Mana, who had to miss the first recording day. (Not W-Keyakizaka again, as I thought it said.)

In handshake results announced last evening, Memi sold out her last slot, raising her to 12/12. Sarina, who sold out all 12 last week, had her slots raised to 17 for next week. I believe they don't usually add slots after the first handshake event (which comes this weekend) but Sarina's rising popularity and adult glamour and ability may have encouraged them to add a slot in the five remaining venues.

I think it's very unusual to add slots after the first date has been closed. That extra "5" for Sarina looks odd. But I think she could pop right now.

I'm a big fan of Memi's, but she has yet to find her place with the general public. She was great in one-on-one Showroom appearances and in a couple of little video interviews, but is much better in a quieter setting than she has been even on KeyaKake so far. More exposure and more experience needed. But I think management basically thinks she has a future and wants to push her. It's possible that her position as a kind of "shadow centre" in BokuTsuki may be a hint that Neru could eventually leave and, after more training, Memi could be pushed up into her place, as the quiet centre around which the action revolves.

• Like Like x 1
  9. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i hope management gave more time (like one or two more single) for current hiragana before new recruit can officially join

didnt they say the audition is for hiragana not kanji, or did i miss something :confused:

2chan will take care of that . . i guess :p:twisted:

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Since the audition starts in Summer, my guess is that they will prob will not join until 7th.

Yeah, but Hiragana also cover Kanji songs during live. So it might intimidate some girls from joining as they thought that they cannot dance like that or the group's "cool, strong, rebellious" image won't fit them (While in reality Hiragana is where the fluff is)

11. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks @too much idea and @ukifune for those brilliant points. I guess I'm too used with 48G/Nogi dynamics of members from diff gens, undergirls, kami7, fukujin etc. I forget that Kanji can be a standalone group without those dynamics just like H!P (C-ute, Berryz Kobou) and momoclo. So if that the case then I look forward to Hiragana with their own side A singles.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

what are the management thinking? instead of promoting existing hirakeyaki members...lets do another audition for more members in the summer !!!
    i am not happy with the way Hirakeyaki getting treated since day1. I hope getting more members will solve your problem (Management) [hehe]

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If the Hiragana aren't here as an Under group, the only fair solution is to do 2A-sides per single.

Why would these girls audition for a group if they're never gonna set foot into Music Station and the like?
    Sure, touring is great, but they won't get mainstream recognition through HS.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sakamichi group rarely do double A side.....so dreaming about it is one thing.....probably its not going to happen til they pull the freaking trigger

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Is this any different from auditioning for a 48 group that has no singles? Or for a Nogi generation most of whose members never see the limelight? I still think Hiragana now should start getting its own singles, or something analogous to that, but maybe they will still get lots of people applying, in any case.

16. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i just hope the new member of hirakeyaki is full of supernova like nogizaka 3rd gen

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i don't think having their own singles would work. Would the Hiragana members stop participating in Kanji single HS events if they have their own singles? and Kanji not participate in Hiragana's? If that's the case, both groups would lose out on cd sales (Kanji will obviously be hurt the most, going from 400/500k to 300k if they're lucky). It would be like AKB and the sister groups all over again.

I would rather they have double a-sides and put their singles in a formation of;
    1. Kanji A-side
    2. Hiragana A-side
    3 a/b/c. Kanji unit
    4 c/d/e. Hiragana unit
    5. Kanji and Hiragana mixed unit
    6. All kanji and Hiragana

edit: or even, having only one a-side with an actual senbatsu of members, then tracks 2 and 3 be kanji and hiragana tracks, 4 and 5 be the mixed units (kinda like NMB's shirogumi and akagumi), and the 7th be a kanji and hiragana track.

Have hiragana get their own show, give them more airtime on tv, and i think they would be me more equal. That way, Keyakizaka as whole don't lose out in sales or popularity, it would instead increase, and we still get to have Kanji senbatsu and Hiragana senbatsu. win win win win everywhere lol

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@minaeshi if Hirakeyaki could be on A-side...that would be Win/Win situation. i think getting their own tv/web show would be a plus to gain more exposure.
    that's alot of hopes and dreams....

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The only thing that would make this work for me is if they were really planning on making them a separate group, with their own releases. But I must admit I thought it was possible. One, because it increases handshake slots and therefore potential sales. Two, because Kanji Keyaki as an all-21 senbatsu doesn't really need or want them (they were created to solve a problem that ended up not existing). Three, because they are really, really doing well and could in fact bear the burden of being an independent group. Add one release a year next year, by Hiragana alone?

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hiragana was always Team K to Kanji's Team A. I believe that they will be treated as such. I think they'll always get the B side to the single while the A will always be Kanji. Or they'll alternate. They can't split off: how would they keep a song called W-Keyaki in their catalog?