1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The J-MUSIC EXTRAVAGANZA

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by CDevil, Jul 23, 2007.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I need music recommendations. Criteria:

-Idol group
    -Not AKB, H!P, Perfume, or Johnny's
    -Closer to those random Akihabara idol groups
    -Media pretty accessible on the internet (music, videos, pictures, site, fansite, etc.)

I just watched the C-Zone performance from AX on YouTube, and now I want to branch out to small idol groups

2. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

how about aira mitsuki?

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't think there are many lesser known idols that have much easily accessible media, but maybe try:

Karen Girls (可憐Girl's)
    JK21
    9nine
    Momoiro Clover (ももいろクローバー)
    Chu!☆Lips
    Creamy Parfait (クリィミー・パフェ)
    Feam

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I need help!!!!!

I'm looking for a song, that unfortunately I don't know if its "k"pop or "j"pop....

=(

Don't know where to post... I hope it goes well here...

The only thing I can remember of the song is that it was a "boy band" (probably 4 members... not sure), and that in the video they were dancing at an airport.
    probably at the runway... don't know...

Help? :(

PS: Just notice this thread is ONE year old... :(

5. ryowatari

ryowatari Kenkyuusei

probably it´s fahrenheit or Lead I dunno

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry, but are i am only who wanna Karen Girls (可憐Girl's) back? I know that oldest them was now Solo career, Middle are with some programs... and Su...
    Is lead singer that kawai metal Babymetal...

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tonight I was shopping in HMV in Ikebukuro in Tokyo when I thought I could hear an idol group performing live? I went over to investigate expecting an underground group but it was anything but underground - it was Iketeru Hearts, the sister group of Afilia Saga! I follow the group because one of the members, Arata Yuyu, is learning English so I support her by following her in Twitter where she sometimes tweets in English.

Yuyu was on stage along with Ochi Karin who is IMO one of the cutest idols in JPop and I also support both girls in the CHEERZ app.

The group performed 7 songs in a 40-minute set. It was my first ever experience watching an idol group close-up in Japan, my only other non-48G idol experiences have been at Hyper Japan in London.

Afterwards there was a 2-shot session but my understanding was that to take part you had to preorder the group's new concert DVD so that would have meant having an address in Japan. However in any case the show tonight was a huge unexpected bonus for my stay in Japan!

8. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Can you guys recommend me some songs similar to Hoshi no Furu Machi by Manami Numakura?

9. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Koeda Sae and Yamasaki Mai from Nippon Sailor Joshidan came to Boston, MA for the Boston Japan Festival. I wasn't aware that there was going to be an idol performance. I just happened to be around the stage area getting food.

Apparently they're a theater-based idol group in Hokkaido currently with eight members across four generations. They perform at the Sakura Theater 5/7 days of the week. The two girls who performed were both really cute, and Sae especially had a very nice voice. Here's a picture from their Facebook page of Mai (#47) and Sae (#8):
    [​IMG]
    https://www.facebook.com/serajyoshi/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2eUM1XCmi_FBnWYWOf9BZA
    http://sailor-girls.jp/
    https://twitter.com/serajoshi

I was only able to buy two of their singles (Kimi wa Yo and Shouri no Ame) at the festival itself, and it seems like their CDs can only be purchased at events/performances or at Tower Records according to their Wikipedia page.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Former FAKY member (and center) Sawai Anna is currently appearing on BBC TV here in the UK as a member of the cast of a drama series called 'Giri/Haji' ('Duty/Shame') about a Japanese detective who travels to London in search of his brother who has fled after having been involved in a Yakuza killing. Anna plays the part of a Yakuza family member called Fukuhara Eiko.

as.jpg

According to her agency web page Anna will be playing the part of a character called Elle in the forthcoming 'Fast and Furious 9' movie.

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    FAKY TikTok Challenges (from US Cosmopolitan):

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PREDIA, one of my favourite idol groups, will disband next year on June 5th :(:
    https://predia-party.jp/news/340039

The reason given (via Google Translate) is "Since last year, live activities have been restricted, and we have talked with the members about future activities many times, and with anxiety about physical strength and uncertainties about the future of future activities, we all came to a positive conclusion."

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MV released today of 'Tokyo Princess Story' by Kato Yui:

Yui (not the former SKE48 KKS with the same name) used to be a member and the leader of the folk idol group Heisei Kotohime who performed at Hyper Japan in London and they had a HS event afterwards where she particularly struck me as being very lovely and pretty. She's now launching herself as a soloist, the MV was financed through crowdfunding and by posting the video here I hope I can help her to earn some more views and likes. :)

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

This is 半熟卵っち aka Softboiledeggs, a musical project made by the magazine EGG (is a mag about the gyaru style).
    they went viral in TT on Us last year and in japan too I think, I reconized the song from some tt compilation.
    I have to say the Mv is funny

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    TrySail - 'adrenaline!!!' / THE FIRST TAKE: