1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Nogizaka46 Kojin PV Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think every aspect of Nogizaka46 should be discussed. One part that we don't talk about often is their personal videos included in the DVDs on the singles. Like Nogizaka themselves, in honor of their return, let's celebrate member kojin PVs!

We can start with the ones from the 17th Single if you want, or go into the 17th Single's thread and discuss it there, but either way call out ones you found interesting.

Ideally we will discuss others PVs from past singles. I came in around ImaHanashitai so I'm at the tail of the PVs as Harujion was the last to include them before the 17th. Like the majority of forum users, I'm not too familiar with any good ones before then. So let's hear about 'em.

Some of my favorites are: Yamazaki Rena's "Gohst Punisher," Ito Karin's ESPer comedy, and Yuttan's "Cyborg Yuri" all from the 14th Single. Also, IMO MaiMai's final PV from that single is one of the sweetest, perfect MaiMai moments ever.

Whose have you seen which you want to promote?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    First time I ever watched all previews and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in Ranze's and Reika's.

Lots of other cute looking ones but those are the two I'm most excited about.
    I should really go back and watch more...

3. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I can't remember which single but Suzuki Ayane's PV with her and her pet planes (little die-cast models) is freaky and cute as hell at the same time. The entire premise is just bizarre. That pv was a huge contributor to my eventual Oshi feels.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

4. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    It was the 14th single. [​IMG]

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  6. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where I can get scripts to the Kojin PV's? I'd love to look at them for reference. JP only is fine~

Kay

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i really like ikuta individual pv....like a behind the scene of influencer making + ikuta

vid : here

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm not sure I've seen any scripts (or subs or raw japanese titles) from the PVs. Not many places to see them except for the actual DVDs so it would be hard to get a transcript... hope someone can chime in if they've seen something like that...

Ooo. I can't wait to see it. Her last few Ohs were good, but they didn't blow me out the water. Although hers from the 14th had some neat stop motion animation which was interesting...

EDIT: Caught some of Ikuta's PV on twitter and just realized that it had to be like that because she was busy doing Romeo and Juliet. She would've had no time for PV shenanigans!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My top 10 member's kojin PV in 17th single:
    1. Saito Yuri (10/10): I love the idea of her PV. It's fresh, creativity and funny.
    2. Wada Maaya (10/10): This PV is just beautiful and touching. I can understand Wada more with this PV.
    3. Sakurai Reika (9.9/10): It simply is too cute. Sakurai soul: Prepare to be doki doki edition <3
    4. Nakada Kana (9.9/10): Nakada was so cool. I have a bob haircut Nakada, I have a cool rapper Nakada. Ughh. Nakada super PV's song.
    5. Ito Marika (9.8/10): Ito Marika used CUT. It's super effective!!!
    6. Sasaki Kotoko (9.7/10): "Only two things are infinitive, the universe and Sasaki Kotoko's mysteries, and I am not sure about the universe " - Somebody.
    7. Ito Junna (9.3/10): [​IMG] Ito Junna's boyfriend, so envy.
    8. Kawamura Mahiro (9.2/10): Her song is so good.
    9. Sagara Iori (9.0/10):
      [​IMG]
    10. Suzuki Ayane (8.8/10): She is my oshimen so :whistle:
    For 3rd gen Kojin PVs I only like Mukai Hazuki's PV and Iwamoto Renka's PV.

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Rather strange to say, but I found most of the 3rd Gens PVs on the 17th Single rather boring. I was looking so forward to them that I guess I psyched myself out. I did like though Nakamura's because Choca-Reno in that panda suit put a big smile on my face. And I thought Yoshida's was interesting reminding me of Misa-sempai's 14th Single Kojin PV, "Sammy and Misa." It was a highly interesting concept.

11. DopeTrain

DopeTrain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Twitter:
    Scivanshimitar
    I'll just list my top 3

1.Saito Chiharu ( I can't get that Saito Ribbon song outta my head for like days)
    2.Ito Riria (Im pretty sure this kid is on some kinda drug or she's just one weird kid)
    [​IMG]
    3.Suzuki Ayane (welp can't resist Ayane doing something she rarely do, yeah being my Oshimen helps)

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Saw this on the internets and now I know why Yamashita's PV on Influencer was boring... it was missing the other half! Were can I find this other half?

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh so there's this thread.

Just want to say, This single, there's too much heavy dialogue PV. Prepare your vocabulary, or risk watching it blind. Your call.
    Yamashita Mizuki other half is funnily, in her preview.

Please excuse me as I'm challenging myself on Keyaki 4th PV, Busy busy busy...

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Little did I know how cool Umezawa's was or how touching Ozono's is. And not for nothing is Nanase's Bakeneko my favorite. Nanase's smile just makes it worth while... but dangint Asuka Mouse!! KAWAII.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    To caution you guys...

We have no issue with a thread like this. In fact, I personally like the idea. However, it does not mean that we are allowing people to link downloads of the single DVD extras. So please keep that in mind.

16. edsonmassao

edsonmassao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think some members' individual PV are so well made! From this 17th single I'm addicted to Ito Junna's one, like kinglight25 remarked so envy of her boyfriend! Does anyone know what is the name of the song played in her PV?

Another good PV that I recall is from Wakatsuki Yumi,
    it is like from the point of view of her father
    . I think it is from the previous single.

17. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Could this thread discuss the earlier kojin PV too? Like, since when kojin PV exist? If only someone could make a comprehensive list of Kojin PV, it will be a lot appreciated. I don't remember which single Kojin PV I watched a long time ago. But, yeah, searching the resource of that Dvd exclusive contents is a bit hard and risky.

I like the short movie type that has interesting story, like Wakatsuki's (forget which single). Made a subs for that sweet and touching story.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. Whatever you like to say about any kojin PV is fine in this thread. Anything except for posting links or such to unofficial sources.

To answer the first of your questions, kojin PVs have been around since the first single and have been included in all the special edition releases (Type-A through D) of the singles except for last year's Hidashide and Sayonara no Imi. Sometimes they feature a single member; sometimes it's a pairing.

As far as a comprehensive list, I would do it except that I don't speak Japanese so I could only give a rough telling of a particular PV. It would be nice to see a list start forming though.

As for me, I like anything interesting: music, story, weird ideas. Whatever. As long as it is interesting. I think kojin PVs are one of the best things Nogi does for their fans.