The Official Stage48 Rules

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by ithebigc, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was just referring to usual gravure there. I didn't see the picture but from what I hear it sounds like actual adult content.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@nvmea
    Hmm....you did spoiler tag. But you didn't name it "Warning NSFW" or something so people at work are forewarned when opening the tag.

Go ahead if you want to re-attach the image file with proper spoiler tag this time, but....

Actually the picture itself is something I wonder if it fit on said thread. What is the relation between Okumoto Hinano and Yua Mikami?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    1) even if we suppose that to be true, large part of my "issue" is the mod edit did not say anything about breaking such rule, it only stated it was deleted because it was deemed NSFW - which I found confusing and unusual
    2) I personally do not consider that pic as nudity or adult content (it showed even less than Kasai Tomomi's PB cover!) but I honestly don't know where the line is even after googling and checking dictionaries (there are obviously very clear cases).
    but what is this requirement based on? I don't see that written anywhere and it sounds arbitrary to me. I always saw such warning indeed as a courtesy and the subsequent punishment for breaking that being at most people telling you you're dumb and they won't ever talk to you again. Doing a quick check of this forum I did not really find any precedent for straight out delete - and what I saw was people being advised to put NSFW, not even warned?
    well it didn't really matter who it was, the whole point was to make fun of the spoiler tag use in the topic... and putting NSFW would largely ruin the point lol

I'd like to say that I'm not discussing this to claim I was definitely in the right or anything, it's a minor thing and if mods think it wrong, fine - I just found the explanation unsatisfactory, not in line with previous decisions and not really helpful in guiding me so I wouldn't happen to break it again:flower:.
    The post now looks maybe even funnier, so, it's all good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So by Tumblr's guidelines, not adult content [hehe] (Much as I dislike their new policies and how they do things in general, at least that particular rule is very, ehm, explicit.)

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This ain't Tumblr. And Tumblr has not had their :poop: correct, ever.

Last thing I will say on this. If the mods want S48 to go down this route, that is up to them to clarify. Not the user base. :whistle:

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You guys are right.
    (a) it doesn't sound like that picture broke rules. I haven't seen it so I can't judge.
    (b) I think something like that should have a spoiler with a warning on it, but it's not an official rule.

Is "female presenting nipples" supposed to protect posts of breastfeeding?
    I don't think we're ever going to be that specific.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think that choice of words is intended to head off a particularly tumblr-ish attempt to skirt the rule.

"He only looks like a female!"

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

A)I'm seeing that picture. It doesn't broke rules.
    B)But it should have double spoiler with warning sign. "Dont open it at work". Or something.

Failure to do that and it's no different than spoiling Avengers:Endgame without consideration on other users.
    Bruh, I dont think we will have to be that specific.:^^;:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.