1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Opinion Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PooPyon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Shu is a nice girl, a KSGK at heart, center of old Kamieda Team BII and certainly fits well in 2nd row NMB senbatsu. Sad that her center position is all but gone now that Milky and Nagisa are in the same team.

Next, how about A3? Dareka no Tame Ni. The whole stage in general.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^
    Awesome stage, my favorite song in that stage is Seifuku ga Jama wo suru.

I have to say NMB team N's Dareka no Tame ni slaughtered the A (original) version imo.

next: SKE's Escape

3. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    SKE's janken-coupling-song last year.
    one of the not-so-idol song (<-stating the obvious)
    i like the song, quite. the PV is also cool. the live performances are pulled out quite well imo
    i like Tsuyogari Tokei more than Escape

next : Okada Ayaka

4. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

The first thing that comes to mind is her distinctive eyes. I think she has the kind of features that she'll grow into, you know? She'll turn into a beautiful woman i'm sure :drool:. and seeing her serious face in the mature Ame no Pianist, I cant wait! For now though she's a cute girl with a cute, kinda high voice, but isn't someone that stands out to me particularly within Team 4.

Next: The newly formed TEAM 8

5. KiraFlower

KiraFlower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    There are wayyyyy too many girls in that team :^^;:
    I already have trouble remembering the "normal" members.
    For now, though, Takahashi Ayane looks the cutest (judging from the profile pictures, which are seriously hideous :glare:)
    I hope they do... something soon xD

Ami Yumoto

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think she recently said that she wanted to be like Tano Yuka. I also keep getting her name mixed up with Yuasa's name.

The next topic is: Koi wo Kataru Shijin ni Narenakute

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Totally killer dance for that song, and being that it kicks off S3 it's very iconic too. Every time I watch it I'm almost out of breath myself XD One time they had an MC to see who could jump the highest doing the jump from that song (or just to show off), it was cute.

Next, Tashima Meru.

8. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Meru is very cute. I love watching her perform, she is so bright and happy, I like that in idols. Her smile is really really cute. I'm not used to being a fan of the center of a group, so in a way it's nice, seeing so much of her. I'm usually a fan of the less popular girls, but Meru's my favorite in HKT. I know that being at the front of any group will expose you to people who dislike you, so I understand that it's natural for her to have antis, but I don't see WHY they dislike her, except maybe if they're a disgruntled Haruppi fan. I'm not bashing Haruppi though, the girl is very sweet.

I pressed random on my 48 playlist and got...Hito no Chikara!

9. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    hito no chikara is actually a really great song, dare i even say that it's probably my favourite song on the single? it's nice and catchy. i don't usually like the really cute songs like that one but i really do like hito no chikara.

next.....miray

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Miray never caused a big impact in my opinion; checked her solo releases and are quite catchy! Does she have any plans of returning to music business? I checked her ameblo for updates and seems like she's having fun now. But I think she should go back and give it another shot in music, or at least modelling.

If you guys hadn't listened to her, check this out.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tell me your opinion about...Natori Wakana.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I first noticed anything about Wakanyan when she did her Gachi Challenge episode. That did make me like her a bit, then, but she fell off my radar again just as quickly because she was in Team B, which I hardly paid attention to. She might be in a better position for me to pay attention to her now that I'm actually interested in all the AKB teams though.
    I thought her costume at Janken last year was cute.

Next, Watarirouka Hashiritai

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Oh boy! I remember when they debuted. I had first noted their slight resemblance to the H!P sub-unit Buono! Both groups had a fun edge, and more frenetically paced than their parent groups. It also wasn't lost on me that they were both released under Pony Canyon, who was also Idoling!!!'s label. One of my most memorable moments was seeing their performance of Akkanbe Bashi live at Yokohama, along with all of the other members. If you have never seen that performance, I promise it is worth the watch! But alas I got kindof bored with Watarirouka until...

Until they became Watarirouka Hashiritai 7. I was so excited that my oshimen (AND 2nd favorite member Komorin) was being made part of a sub-unit. She had never really had any sort of a push before. So frankly I was rather pissed at the antis who continually called for Wasamin's removal from the group. At the forefront of those antis were certain Mayu fans, who was obviously no stranger to pushes and exposure. I found offensive that they would be so calloused toward Wasamin, who hardly got any exposure. But anyway.

I loved every release of WH7. I have the release posters of each of their singles framed and on the wall in my guest bedroom. I got to see them perform live as WH7 at Ogi Matsuri in 2011. So far they are my all time favorite AKB sub-unit. No shortage of fun and infectuous songs throughout their tenure. I will miss them. (Although Tentoumu Chuu might give them a run for their money)

Next: Kaotan (Matsumura Kaori)

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Kaotan is incredible! First of all, she proves that you don't need management to get popular. Second, being a big fan of KKS, I can't dislike Kaotan. What she did and what she does to them is incredible. She not only gained a spotlight for herself, but created a spotlight for other members. Also, she many times reminds me of the older AKB members, when they had more "unusual" members, like Sayaka. This type of member, not following the regular "look how cute I am" thing that idols usually do, have great personalities and become the "soul" of their teams or groups. She's also super fun and doesn't care about not being "innocent and pure", which is awesome. Kaotan is one of those members who make ALL48 groups so special. I think if I could meet her I would just say "Thank you for everything, you are awesome" haha

Next, Nogizaka46.

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nogizaka is a group that I haven't been following..... But I do like Nishino Nanase~ And I also like Natsu no Free and Easy~ I like some of the concepts of their songs and MV~

Umm~ Kashiwagi Team B

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kashiwagi Team B.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

When you see me around S48 going all "my beloved Team B" or "Team B FTW" or "shameless B-oshi here". Yeah that all stems mostly from Kashiwagi Team B. It was the team I first got to know in full, the first team I got to know the members quirks on stage and with each other. They always had what looked like a ridiculous amount of fun on stage. Leaders, singers, dancers, MC's, and even a princess. Kashiwagi Team B had it all.

Next up: Sakamoto Erena, aka Eretan. HKT48 3rd gen KKS member.

16. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I don't follow HKT48 but I'm just looking at her wiki page now. I find something about her face shape kind of strange but the longer I look at her the cuter she seems.

Next- Nagahama Neru

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Honestly, I both love and (somewhat?) dislike her. I love her because she's cute and has a great budding talent, and a great addition to the Keyaki family. As for the disliking part, I just don't like it when her father went up to the Keyaki staff just to be admitted into the group.

NEXT: AKB48 Team 8 member - Miyazato Rira

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I dont know much about Rira, but she seems like a really promising member.

Furukawa Team KII

19. wujiecao

wujiecao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    ^
    The good old Akane-Airi coupling photos, sometimes Rena joins too

Next: Murakumo Fuka's appetite