The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Kururun get the center position for nagisa no cherry :) i hope they will release the concert on dvd, i wanna see kururun nagisa no cherry :cute::cute:
    170118-11.jpg

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Considering the 16th gen just debuted, the concert was actually not bad. They sang live (sort of) and expressed their frustration over not being able to perform River (because it was too difficult?) at their debut.

I'm going to be that one again but Manaka's singing in Bird is ok but really really flat with no emotions. I also noticed that some still haven't gotten the dance of River down after one week of practice [hehe] I really like the energy though. Some really looked like they gave in full effort

3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Woah Manaka even has stable pitch. Though that was the least animated Bird I have ever seen :^^;:
    Why was she apologising for River? Looked pretty decent for some newbies.

5. Matsui Hikari

Wasn't she crying (and apologizing?) because River was cancelled last minute during their debut at the 11th anniversary performance and they felt frustrated? Then she went to say that they practiced for 1 week for this.

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Oh so that's what it's about. I just assumed then, cause I skipped most of the talking :^^;:

edit: oh no...I have started watching 16gen showrooms, and I can't stop

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Their RIVER is my new favourite thing in the world. I hope there's a full release.

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I think the aces are Manaka and Satomina.

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I think “ace” is early to tell but it's clear who the initial push will be. We already had this convo in her thread, but I'll say it again, I won't be too surprised if they Jurina her.

10. Matsui Hikari

^I wouldn't be surprised either. So far, Manaka has been the spokesperson for the 16th gen, centered Nagisa no Cherry in their first appearance (which is like getting a solo), and now this Request Hour performance.

11. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    A question guys...

What is the nickname of Kana Yasuda (an another 16th gen kenkyuusei that I like soo much !), please ?

Thank you so much ! ^^

12. Matsui Hikari

Kanabun. It's literally on S48's wiki

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
  15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Question
    It's plausible that Mngm put all 16gen members in a new Team4?
    And the current T4 members are absorbed in the others teams?

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I've been saying that :D I'd even say “extremely likely”. Even though 4 is pretty strong right now, it lost all resemblance of a brand… A is individuality, K is skill and serious work, B is normal-idol cuteness, 4 is the new girls, but now not so much.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is plausible, stupid but plausible. I say stupid because it will basically make a lot of non 16th gen members out of work. You see, if you make non 16th gen members into 3 teams, undoubtedly a lot of them will become unders. Why even bother with being an AKB member all this time when in the end they can't even perform at theater? Why most 16th gen members can perform constantly while the more senior members need to wait for someone to be unavailable for theater?
    Again, I'm not saying it is impossible, just stupid. And sometimes human makes stupid decision.

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yes it's what they did with the ori T4 so it would be the path. Anyway the current T4 it's also very good and well balanced. And timing in 48 history is also different.
    I already see a lot of complain if this happen.
    And myself I can't know if this is good, in fact right now I don't know very well 16h gen and totally enjoy T4 current perf more than others as team perf.
    In the other side if I start see 16h gen perf on theaatre I can change opinion as long others members are still performing around, and become to appreciate and know better new members.

@Rurouni I'm not totally sure about T4 members don't find space in others team, right now TeamA K and B are often full of refill from others teams, and we have graduation too.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It isn't about finding space in other teams, it is about long time members not working! The ori T4 I believe was made because they had a surplus of new members, thus they can make another new team without sacrificing long time members. What you're proposing is to make long time members out of job to make way for 16th gen members. Again, when you stack the current members minus 16th gen into 3 teams, you'll have a lot of senior members that will serve as unders while those new 16th gen members can perform like a regular members.
    From my pov, it is stupid. If they do that, they are basically saying to the current theater girls that they are useless and need to make way for 16th gen.

edit: so I counted all the current AKB members (minus 16th gen and T8 and those that will graduate and also minus kennins) and the total is 57 members. Distribute them into 3 teams, each will have 19members, which is a really nice number (16th gen also have 19 members). But like I said before, how do you explain to those senior members that will serve as unders while seeing 16 members from 16th gen performing as a shonichi members?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

isn't about finding space in other teams, it is about long time members not working!
    Do you mean that they will put T4 members in other teams and put out others (not super famous) team members ?
    Yes, I agree that this would be unfair.