The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

I think that's the main problem of JKT and I can't expect the girls to really improve much if they have such kind of management. :hmm: :fp:

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

AKB group in Shanghai.....interesting :hmm:

While im not gonna be much of a fan since TPE48 will *cough*obviously*cough* be better.....I guess I should trust Aki-P's judgement.

3. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

hokkien...福建 is what we speak in south east asia...in taiwan is call "min nan"...闽南语 or 台语 and there are also quite a number of hakka...客家 in taiwan as well...there are diverse music representation in all dialects which are unique in their own way...but i seriously don't understand what you mean by most understandable language...if i know it i will understand it...isn't that the case? [wonder] ...

4. oddball

oddball Member

good point, also could go some way to explain wh ythey are included in the japanese single releases....

still I think part of it is to create local fanbases, much like in Nagoya and Osaka but on an international level, especially in China where thier would be a big market for it to work in and if AKB's trips there prove anything there if definatly a market for it......

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

Sasshi will clean it to the extent needed, don't worry.

Pessimism all over there, just no hope at all.

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Well, I've learned Spanish and Filipino-Tagalog (I went school there for 2 years back in my year8 and 9), but I'm still having a hard time to understand what they said, eventho I get what they said sometimes in Filipino. And I'm currently learning Japanese, but for now I'm no any better if you compare to people who doesn't learn it. [hehe]

OOT I actually really love outside world and easily attracted to something I just knew. I'm also thinking of learning French language and its literature sometimes. [hehe]
    just go ignore me for this one :^^;:

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

You know .. I think maybe one of the reasons why Aki-P is creating both SNH and TPE at the same time is because he knows that this will cause some intense rivalry between the two. China and Taiwan had always been in some kind of conflict ... even though it's less nowadays, but they still really like to compare with each other whenever there's a chance. I think this will cause the groups (SNH and TPE) to unite stronger and push harder trying to beat the other group to see which one comes out as the top Mandarin speaking 48 group. Yeah, I can totally imagine this is going to happen ... :p

8. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure about that :p
    If we are to take the words of Aki-P in recent interview(s) then he said that he created the oversea groups because there were people liked project 48 idea, who Aki-P felt passions from and willing to collaborate with them, then they made an offer to Aki-P and there we got JKT48. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same situation with SNH - which means all Aki-P did were lending out his project 48 ideas and oversee some parts of the groups creation (and make some more money in the process). Think of it as the "trials and errors" during AKB development that TGSK mentioned in the documentary a while ago.
    (I'm not crossing out the "AkiP has it all planned" idea, just mentioning another possibility)

(Interview source credit: http://tomkono.blogspot.com/2012/04/bra ... hi_22.html)

9. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

Hmmm.... well, I don't know how I feel about SNH48 yet, but I will definitely be interested in seeing how it goes. It's been interesting reading everyone's comments about the possible problems of an idol girl group in China, it makes me really curious about China in general. I have to admit I wish there had been a Korean 48 group announced instead though... I am a bit of a Kpop fan haha.

10. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I think it's quite interesting that Aki-P did this. I'm curious, though, whether his arrangements for JKT48 and for upcoming TPE48 were that he has direct control over them or whether he delegated management locally in those respective countries. I think it would strongly influence whether those groups acquire a distinct local flavor/style and stray too far from the original AKB roots they were patterned from, and consequently determine whether they succeed or not. I agree with the previous comment that Aki-P should have at least waited for TPE to get off the ground before adding any more groups. At least he would have gained some insight and experience, at least from a Chinese marketing perspective.

Interesting idea mentioned above of having JunJun and LinLin be centers. :) But how old are these two girls now? And what are they up to these days? It's been a few years now since their graduation from MM.

11. kasaitomomiax

kasaitomomiax Kenkyuusei

Actually think there maybe a massive conflict
    Because isn't there another group which practically copied akb48 I think that groups name is ak69 or something and they also sing the same songs .... Although Aki p is strong I think it will be hardto pull off the inncocence of the groups and girls. I am not saying they are ugly actually shanghai girls are beautiful but I am sure lots of black mailing and bribing will occur as china ppl are super cheeky and they would do anything to get a spot .

I think Hk would be better to have a group instead of china but this is only my opinion . I mean every day thousands of ppl from china come to Hong kong daily and it's prob one Hk has a better environment and is well education well most Of the places are and Hk also has an international backgroup which is very big.

But if Aki p Is also looking for money I guess china is the place to make it as it is a massive country

12. Criss

Criss Member

larger promo

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZK7HcKr2fg[/yt]

13. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Video of the event in Shanghai when SNH48 be announced.

Kojiharu Close-up.
    [dm]xqbcc8_120421-akb48-yyyy-yy-snh48yy_lifestyle[/dm]

Interview to AKB members in the event of Shanghai 120422
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg1MTg3MzI0.html[/youku]

fancam
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg0ODYxOTg4.html[/youku]

Edit. The links were deleted.

14. xKenbe

xKenbe Kenkyuusei

The whole thing makes me think of world domination. It's like "You can't run from us! -evil laugh-"

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

^ Its looks like a command and conquer video. [hehe]
    At least they've performed there. Unlike here it will take some time before people sack K-pop since most TV stations are promoting it. :angry:

And where still yet to test the waters since the Roman Catholic Church is a force to reckon with in the Philippines, but will just troll them anyway they're somehow losing grip to the majority of the population and we'll take advantage of that. Mom will will be angry if she see this, and that's the real force to reckon with.
    To give some insight, Tagalog is mostly use for conversant among fellow Filipino. Foreigners can find the Philippines more easier to live with since English use is so widespread its odd to see traffic signs in Tagalog or Filipinos using sign language to have conversation with English speaking foreigner unless they got some disability. But these varies when your in the province they are mostly reluctant to speak English but they can understand English to a degree.
    And the reason you understand some Tagalog is the fact that its partly a Malay language and Indonesian since our country has some history under Muslim rule

16. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Kpop/Hallyu, that's enough you're going overboard :asdfgh: :asdfgh: :asdfgh: :gavel: :gavel: :gavel:
    Please, give AKB48 and the entire 48 franchise a chance to become popular and to be recognize in the Philippines :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

17. non.

non. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon

I have a feeling that this group will receive much more exposure domestically in China than JKT48 in Indonesia, more than just CMs and live performances.

China is big on variety shows, so I bet we'll be seeing the girls appear on them quite often.

I was really against the idea of a new group at first, but I think this one will work out just fine.

18. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i dont like K-poop.. [hehe]

i think some Filipinos dont have any idea that J-Pop is also one of the best..

IMO, the reason why K-poop is more known in the philippines is because of...
    F4 :tongue:

btw, japanese song is much easier to sing because the words are easy to say.. [nod]

19. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I think the F4 that really took off in terms of popularity in the Philippines is the Taiwanese version of Hana Kimi which was name as Meteor Garden in its showings the later F4 from Korea arrive after K-pop is already popular. I find Sandara Park a major culprit to all of this.
    Its more like people have been listening to J-pop without even knowing this genre through anime that is and upon discovering J-pop they already have develop ears to listening to this that's why its more easier to understand. Most foreigners who studied Nihongo cited anime and manga as a reason they started learning this language.

20. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

me too i also hate K-pop (and Korean wave in whole) so much :D :D :D
    even though they debut in Japan and release Japanese singles still it remains K-pop nothing changes....