The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Yeah, like AKB was/is always perfect when they perform a show for the first time, lol >_>
    Especially considering most of the girls are new to performing in front of large audiences. I can understand if she has a problem with the girls' attitudes when they're being taught, but pointing out that their first performance wasn't perfect is like pointing out that Rome wasn't built in a day. It wasn't :D

2. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

immature SNH members ? :wtf:
    well i thought they were actually hard workers but it seems the exercise makes them tired at the moment :^^;:

Sae scolded them because she cares about them , it seems Sae doing her job so well [rock]

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

lol ~
    what's wrong with sitting and leaning while being scolded ?
    is it false in most country ?

it's true that SNH doesn't have enough experience to overcome Sae, who is formerly a member of the energetic team in AKB -_-
    the girls should be able to keep up with Sae soon, if they want Sae to be just like Harugon - who is happy with her new sisters [notme]

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

i believe what Sae is trying to say is 'you shouldn't sit and lean when your coach scolds you, but stand and practice even more'

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

so ..
    some kind of secret message inside a statement ?

i can understand why they were sitting and leaning like that, they're still -umm- newbies. their stamina haven't developed much. still thinking about tiredness between training times.

6. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

^
    rather than sitting or leaning i think Sae scolded members because they were "didn't focus" when the coach was "preaching/give advice" to them,and I completely agree with Sae on ”These are universal"

i believe Sae didn't want to scold them to but Sae scolded them because she cares about them and sometime harsh comments are necessary in order to make sure that this kind of attitude doesn't happen again

yup no one is perfect in their first performance and i think Sae only want to be honest to said that,she hate to lie after all :p

btw
    SNH will do mini concert (30 minutes) in feb24 detail in here
    http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2013/0219/63.html

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^
    so you're saying that "sitting and leaning" here isn't a real meaning ?
    my god.

8. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

^
    yup,if you see the vid you can see the members who sit and lean event didn't hearing what the advice of the coach and didn't write memo of it,well it's only few of them but it can affect the other members to and i think it's good to scold them before everything become to worst

9. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

It's weird since they are chinese and chinese are well-known by their hardwork :^^;:

And i guess Sae was trying to make them pay more respect toward their coach too .

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^
    well then sorry for my earlier statement, i haven't watch it at all.
    do you have any link of it ? [notme]

11. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

here the vid
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE3MTIwODI0.html[/youku]
    if it didn't started just close the tab and try again in few minutes

12. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^
    um, i can't play it at all.
    there's a notification in japanese and i don't even understand it.
    i also can't copy the notification text. :hmm:

13. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

^ it works fine for me. Does youku block videos in certain country?

Anyways, regarding the sitting and leaning while being scolded/preached by coaches - well, as far as I know, in asian countries (although I strongly agree with Sae how being respectful is universal) it's considered disrespectful when you're acting as if you don't care or not focusing when someone is preaching/pointing out your mistakes. The most obvious was the girl sitting behind, as if she's not even listening. [wonder] Of course, she may be really exhausted, but who isn't? Still the others were taking down memos and listening tentatively. But some members are not and I think this disappointed Sae. I would be too if I were in her shoes. *she did sound pissed at the room there, which is rare to see, probably even shocked the chinese girls*

I've watched quite a lot of Morning Musume's backstage training videos before and when they get scolded, they really stand and replied properly and trust me, the sensei's comments were much worse and harsh than what Sae said to the girls. Of course, we can't compare Japan and China. Japan is known best for their respect to senpai and elders. So maybe the chinese girls just need to adapt themselves from now on. But at the end of the day, Sae only wants the best from them. It's for their own good that she points out their mistakes and what they need to improve from now rather than a senpai who just stands by and not say anything. I imagine Takamina or Sayaka would've done the same thing.

I really like what she said about the microphone thing. Being given the mic is something you have to show your gratitude towards and with feeling. Did she ask them to return the mics and have them receive with both hands? Not to sure about that part but you go girl! Be stern to them from the beginning so they can shine even more in the future with pride and respect. I just hope the chinese fans won't think negatively of Sae.

14. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^
    still. i can't play the video. but another youku videos are fine, they're not blocked.

i really want to share and post my opinion here regarding this current topic,
    but i can't share it with full focus and knowledge since i haven't watch the video.
    damn. anyone got the title of the video ? maybe another website provides it, too

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

it's fine here, i even downloaded it with iKU
    try this
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE3MTIwODI0.html

16. PeterDoe

PeterDoe Kenkyuusei

(My 1 post btw)

The lastest update about this NHK news:

Sae's lastest blog said she was a bit.. uhm... upset(might I used wrong word) on that time

and a lot of SNH48 members post reply in their twitter(Sina weibo) tonight

some of them written a quite long article so they have to put it in picture( cuz exceed word limit)

To sum up, they do really aware their attitude is inappropriate, their will improve that.

17. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

@PeterDoe
    hi,welcome to the stage48 feel free to post anything :)
    and it's good news to hear SNH48 member will improve their attitude

@rka001
    lol aunt Sae,she not really old you know :lol:

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

she is only 22 y o :hehe:
    Sae onee chan~

19. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

All teams need these 'fact' checks to keep them on track. The pay off for being an Idol is pretty high....so the girls shouldn't shirk putting whatever extra work is necessarily for their personal stardom.

Glad Sae is strong enough to not worry about damaging her relationship with the team, understanding her task and what is essential for success of the team. A weaker person would have said nothing to not upset friends.

20. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

That site AKB48 Wrap-up never say a single good thing about SNH48 so far as I have seen.
    I've transferred some videos from youku to youtube...
    First one is the recent behind-the-scene news report by Every... some of you probably have seen it...
    I'm just posting the youtube link...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEBOYoF5Ns[/yt]

The second one is a news report of an SNH48's public performance on 24/02/2013. They performed at the opening of a laser light show, which is officially the launching event of the music district where SNH48 theatre is located.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TnamXL3lI[/yt]