The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Yeah I never get comments on youtube and that day my mainbox was filled with notifications...

In general, both Japanese fans who left comments on youtube, and Chinese fans on the SNH48 official forum agree with Sae. A lot of people tend to generalise the situation to cultural difference, or more extremely, to attribute the outcome to the personal quality of SNH48 members or Chinese people in general. Most Japanese fans tend to focus on praising Sae's action, some expressed discontent towards SNH48's 1st gen members. As usual, there are people simply want Sae to return to Japan. Chinese fans focus more on blaming SNH48's member's 'wrong' manner and attitude.

I personally, however, view what happened as a rather domestic, daily life event that has its specific background. Considering that Sae has been in AKB for such a long time, she naturally has a strong emotion attached to the stage of AKB48. In contrast, SNH48 1st gen members have only started, and they do not have the experience to understand how precious the stage is to Sae. As a result, Sae wanted to convey her feeling except under the circumstance of becoming upset lol... Basically I don't think Sae beame angry simply because of the manner...

I might be over-analysing it but I don't like the idea of making judgement on people's personal quality... (wiki "fundamental attribution error")

The only available photos of SNH is from the debut show on that day, and they are randomised. Beyond that there is no official release of any SNH photos. There are people (bad people) who sell the photos from the debut online, but be careful of any fake ones.

2. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Well even in western countries (US in particular LOL) there are full of morons on youtube...
    I think people are paying so much attention partially coz atm there is not much news about Sae's activity as an SNH member...

Yeah everyone is hoping Sae and Mariya can perform on stage asap... I don't care whatever is causing the delay, but just do it!

The theatre is still nothing but a construction site... but considering how china was able to build world's biggest dame so fast, maybe we will see the theatre completed the next morning lol... tho i wonder what's causing the delay as well... perhaps SNH is a little bit ahead of the overall development of that music district?

Just wanna link this video of the public performance on 24th...
    It's a long shot so you can get a fairly good idea of the site... i'd say the atmosphere looks pretty good from the video... a lot of people, tho many are just general public who knows nothing about 48 family. You can hear in the video someone is asking "who's this group?". At one stage there is even firework in the background lol

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4NzYzMjg0.html[/youku]

3. PeterDoe

PeterDoe Kenkyuusei

(my 2nd post wow~)
    OK, Let me post the whole video of SNH48's performance in 0224.
    (Note: SNH48 has been invited to do a warm up noise for the light show at Festival of Lanterns, 7 songs total. The funny bit is SNH48 is about to give waram up for the show in 19:00~19:30,and the show is 1930 ~2015, a lot of chinese fans arrived at morning!

This is very crowed place you can see from the video, SNH48 finally perfromed 7 songs that cost about 40 mins and after that almost every fans began to go home, therefore not really that many people watching the light show, finnaly the light show only last about 10 mins LOL. People commenting that actually the lights show did warm up for SNH48)

They are quite a lot videos of this night, and I have better vision from my friend but sadly I am not able to upload without quality reducing. So I give another's version, he is at very front as well. Also there are video about the rehearsal in 0223 night, 3 songs, but the two video below is the formal night one.(feel free to transfer these to Youtube if you want.)
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4ODExNTU2.html[/youku]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4ODI0OTQ0.html[/youku]

After you watched the video, if you also watched the announcement LIVE at Jan., you will notice the team has improved a lot, may be still below your satisfaction, but they are improved a lot indeed.

4. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Yeah I find them improved... or rather, what they r actually capable of.
    I think the training before the debut was too intense and the girls were just worn out...
    This one is after a months of holiday... and physically they have completely recovered.
    It's just like before a major examine, you don't wanna cram but ensure enough sleep.

And thx for the vid.
    Interesting to know that most of the crowd were fans... now this event should have attracted some attention to the local authorities and potential sponsors... and I hope they can see the potential marketing value of SNH... so hurry up and get that theatre done!!

Oh and btw what is this LIVE announcement in Japan?

5. PeterDoe

PeterDoe Kenkyuusei

I mean in January(Jan. is abbr. of January ), 0112, the debut.

Also nice to meet friends from SNH48 official forum, QISQ you replied another post of mine in that forum as well, what a coincidence!

6. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

LOL I was being dumb

wow nice to know. need more ppl to visit the official forum lol

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

found the Youku link of the performances

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIwMDg5NDQ4.html[/youku]

i did not know whether this is the "official" camera or a fancam, but it gets a good angle

8. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

AKB48 2013-2014 diary is now available for pre-order...
    And the cover includes all 7 groups including SNH48!
    (well naturally since Sae and Mariya are in there...)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But still somehow i feel so excited!

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

i wonder what codes are written inside lol
    hopefully someone will upload the codes

10. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

hoho.... i already preordered the diary on amazon.jp
    this is gonna be good!
    The first official SNH48 goods outside the debut ones.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

lol xD
    how much it costs btw? [wonder]

12. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Not much only 1365 yen...
    But the shipping fee is as much as the diary itself... amazon you )&!%)(!*@$

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

… it becomes very expensive for meh ;A;

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

it nearly equal in prices with an AKB single :yikes:

15. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

lol 2730 yen ?
    nobu doesn't sell it, eh ? [sealed]

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

i don't think so, unless someone requested for it

i think i'm going to download the scans instead, since i'm saving my money to vote for Sae~

17. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Some wota went to check out the theatre again yesterday, and according to the workers at the construction site, it should be completed by April/May.

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Can't wait since my wife lost interest in AKB because of the idol system.....is showing interest in SNH since they speak her language.

Me too, feeling very positive about these girls.

19. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

It's definitely one of the things that keeps me very interested...
    SNH48 is gonna bring some freshness to the whole idol culture... as least i believe so.

20. sususoul6

sususoul6 Kenkyuusei

Qisq……(*^__^*) What does 3 mean? Also, people in all of world can watch youku video?