The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

lol now that's how the internet works.
    i have a good feeling about this "diary". i hope this will help me in choosing my SNH oshimen :^O^:

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

lol good luck Kris

3. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Holy !)(#*%!
    i m spotted...

yeah youku is accessible all over the world... some vids r region protected, but u can use 'unblock youku' extension if u r using chrome.

xD hummm oh well i will scan the relevant parts once i get it...
    humm so still trying to decide on ur oshimen...
    so i guess all those SNH interviews are not translated to English by anyone...

4. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

really ? well that's a very kind of you :awesome:
    yep by now i'm on a duty of searching the oshimen of hakata and shanghai.
    huh ? you're the one who translated it ? :wtf:

5. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Did I? I was thinking to... but not enough time -_-
    btw amazon has shipped the diary... should arrive early next week!

Okay…… just got the diary today! so as promised....

The exchangeable cover image with SNH48 (top) and member profiles near the end of the diary... with SNH48 members listed (bottom) :3

[​IMG]

6. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru

I'm trying to put together a team of people to translate SNH stuff (even just like taking on one member's weibo posts or something) so if anyone is interested that would be rad :3

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

wait ? the diary consists not only snh ? :fp:
    that 2 first photos are 2 JKT's kenkyuuseis. oh god i'm feeling so dumb now.

qisq3 how about scanning the whole diary and put it into a .rar and share it here ? :awesome:

8. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Lol it's AKB48 official diary, with all 48 family in it.
    I just scanned the bit that has SNH in it. It's also got other info like the result of past elections, and request hour song lists etc... The diary is otherwise.... a diary, nothing special in there LOL.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Sae center! ><
    wait, no hidden codes and such?

10. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

hidden code...? :blink:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

#CMIIW, but 48 diaries have small codes on some dates, which is a hint of something that will happened/planned to be happen on that date

12. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

WOW!!! I didn't know that... how do I find those codes? how do they look like?
    Cryptic in Japanese?

Btw... latest breaking news from SNH48 official forum...
    The official online shop is gonna open~~~!!!
    Let's get ready to empty our pockets xD

More breaking news from SNH48 official site...
    There's going to be a hand-shaking event on 31st Mar!!
    http://www.snh48.com/html/zixun/2013/0314/67.html

To get the entry ticket one needs to purchase 168 RMB worth of goods from the official online shop...
    Now considering the time left until 31st... the online shop should open real soon!

[update] the online shop is going to open at 18:18 on 18th of March...!!

[​IMG]

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

argh i wanna gooooo…
    20 minutes? China ota are awesome…

yeah, i think they are written in Japanese

14. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

I'm so sad I was not able to get those )(*%! Year of Snake limited edition photos :psy:
    There r only 500 hand-shaking tickets, and someone says there r only 1500 sets of photos (5 in each set).

As for Sae and Mariya, remember their current visa only prohibit performance "on stage".
    But remember Sae has been to Shanghai before for hand-shaking event... So according to this logic, I think the transfer members will actually be able to show up this time... hopefully!

15. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

No, i'm here talking about Sae's participation at hand-shaking events as an AKB48 member BEFORE she transferred. As far as I know, there were at least two AKB48 hand-shaking events held in Shanghai... so yeah Sae attended one of them.

Since it's the same management, there is no reason they can't let Sae to attend another hand-shaking event.

Okay let's change our topic... It has been spotted that Tang Min is on a recent TV show a couple of days ago. Somehow this show was not advertised by the management, but still it could't escape the eyes of all the fans out there...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R_cNwCa-lM[/yt]

Now the self-introduction part is dodgy, as the name of SNH48 was not mentioned. This is the translation for the part of Tang Min's self-introduction in this video clip:

"At the moment I'm a student.
    But I have another job.
    Is to deliver positive energy to all the Otaku men and women, and to all the non-Otaku men and women.
    I'm a girl who holds such a responsibility."

Based on comments I read, it seems the Japanese fans immediately relate this to the media control in China and the current tension in between China and Japan. In contrast the Chinese fans tend to attribute this to decisions made by the management and other non-political factors.

*********************************************************************************************

More latest updates. Chen Si represented SNH48 in another TV talent show on 22/03/2013. While this time the name of SNH48 was introduced, the part in which 6 SNH girls performed Heavy Rotation was edited out in the final version that went on air... it seems there is still a long way to go for SNH to build up their influence.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88peJXVbU0[/yt]

********************************************************************************************
    More latest updates. 6 members represented SNH48 at another TV show on 29/03/2013. Very nice thing is that this time they were able to perform Heavy Rotation.

16. xleeyukooshi

xleeyukooshi Kenkyuusei

Sorry my ignorance, I don't know much about AKB48 sister groups, so here is my question:
    I've heard SNH doesn't "want" Sae and Mariya. I've heard that in a national AKB forum(I'm from Brazil) and they said it's because politcs. I want to know more about it, I was searching and I saw that SNH is becoming a "made in china" copy of AKB, that they don't want to be related to a Japanese thing. Can someone explain that to me, please? Thank you ♥

17. xleeyukooshi

xleeyukooshi Kenkyuusei

Thank you :D

18. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

Those are mostly speculations made either by haters who don't like to see SNH48 to exist, or by those who are lost in translation. For one thing, there is no doubt SNH48 is a part of the 48 family, a consensus by both the management and the fans. Haters might just pick up bits and pieces of information, distort and misinterpret it. Also note some of those news are pretty outdated already... it's been a long while since SNH48 officially established. But It's true Sae and Mariya haven't been able to participate any of the SNH48 activities in mainland china... and political factor can't be ignored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show which SNH48 appeared on 29/3/2013. It one of those low quality shows flooding the Chinese media... ordinary people, esp. large population of peasants don't need much to be entertained... I really hope the management can gather their resource in the future and put forward some high quality shows... It's not just for SNH48 but also for the sake of the whole entertainment industry...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barPhsc5p_0[/yt]

19. xleeyukooshi

xleeyukooshi Kenkyuusei

I see... Well, I don't know the things behind(like this) about AKB, but my curiosity makes me look for it. So thank you :D

20. qisq3

qisq3 Kenkyuusei

It's okay. There is not much we know really... time will tell what will happen to SNH48.