1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 Help & Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 10, 2012.

1. tamvk12

tamvk12 Member Studio48 Contributor

Twitter:
    sadbness
    Oh okay I understand, thank you so much for answering my question. ^^ It's nice that I can upload any photopack and not getting problem. :blush:

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Is it possible to open a tab with a single post alone?

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    short answer, as far as I know you can't open just a single post.

A permalink to a post looks like this
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-help-troubleshooting-thread.5271/page-15#post-1771019
    which is basically a link to the page with the post and an anchor to tell the browser to position to post at the top.
    (it's kinda weird that the page id is in the permalink as you might expect it to change if for some reason older posts get deleted, in which case it's not a permalink)

A single post link should theoratically look like this
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-help-troubleshooting-thread.5271/post-1771019
    but that yields a 'page not found error'

another url for a single post is
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1771019
    but just redirects to the full url including the page number

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?posts/1771019/edit
    does work, but only for posts you're allowed to edit, and is hardly what you'd want

btw, the permalink is hidden at the bottom of a post to the right next to '+Quote Reply' as '#nnn'

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Thanks @dutchie . I didn't really think it would be possible but I had to ask.

5. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Hi! I have a question related to drafts: is there a “time limit” for drafts to be saved here on the forum?
    I ask it because I’ve been doing color codes for some SKE songs in order for them to be posted at STUDIO48, and I was color coding here on the posting text box, so that I could quickly post them when I’d finished color coding all the songs I wanted to. They were saved as drafts but a few days after they weren’t there anymore. Is there a way to get them again or I definitely lost them? Thank you in advance.

* I put in bold the most straight to the point parts of my question.

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but drafts are kept for just 24 hours.
    There is no way to retrieve them after that period.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. tamvk12

Twitter:
    sadbness
    Sadly it's gone dear, and I've experienced the same thing. So now, when I color coding, I use notepad instead. You can save the BB code editor to Notepad. ;) *a tips from me haha!

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Oh got it. This is really sad news, but thank you guys for answering.

What do you mean by "notepad", the windows default program, or is it another one? I'd be really thankful if you could explain me ^^ It would be hugely hepful since it's really bothersome color coding in programs like Word and then not being able to put the same colors here by copying and pasting.

9. tamvk12

Twitter:
    sadbness
    Yes the windows default program. I don't use Word because it will get messy when you paste to here.
    You can color code here, or maybe use another website like this or this.
    All you need to do is just copy the BB code editor from here/the website to notepad (if you color code here, you can see the 2 button on the right >>>>), so you don't need to use draft to save your progress.

This is what it looks like, I just posted Oosawagi tengoku color code on the forum yesterday. Don't get dizzy lol.
    [​IMG]

(Notes: sorry Mods if this is an OOT, I just want to help)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Ohh this is really helpful. Thank you so much, for real!! Now it's gonna be easier to color code :) Thank you so much again

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Hello admin & mods.
    I need you help regarding Studio48. I accidentally deleted the link to the file transfer for Studio48. I can't do updates because I've lost the link to upload files to the site. I don't know which admin/mods who know about it. Please help me. I still remember the login details, but I can't remember the link.

Thank you.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What happened to the forum since two to three days ago? Now every time I click on something is like opening a new page in the same tab. So when I want to go back there are many pages instead of just one. Is it just me?

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's been happening for me too over the past couple of days although so far today it seems to be OK.

EDIT: It's just now happened for me in Sasshi's thread.

14. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i didn't know what you guys were talking about but i tried going to sashi's thread from the main page as a test and then every time i tried clicking back it just made a new version of the same page or something without taking me back. normally i middle-click threads into new tabs and close them when done so i've never seen this before.

Screenshot (17905)_edited.jpg

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's just happened for me again very randomly in the general Team 8 thread:

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 10.51.14.jpg

I'm using Chrome but on Sunday this was happening for me in Safari on my phone.

16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I guess it's the BiliBili player. It starts loading the video when I enter the page without me clicking on the play button. I don't have the problem on pages without the bb player.
    E.g. click on Shitao Miu's thread (only YT videos) and than on Sashihara's (with BiliBili videos).

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Tee-hee! xP

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

this appears to be correct as i tried blocking the player with ublock and it fixed the issue for me.

just an extra note on this: i normally can't see the player (my ublock allows several bilibili subdomains with the exception of data.bilibili.com and for whatever reason i'm having trouble whitelisting it)
    all i see is a big white space and the "watch this video on..." links. i noticed blocking the entire player loads pages a bit quicker so i'll leave it blocked as i can't see them anyway.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
  19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Hello, does anyone have dynamic forum statistics: how many posts AND posters in the last week/month/year? I just woke up that with all that doom&gloom surrounding other communities along the line "we lost, everyone moved to Facebook" there is still a community that throws middle finger to Zuck and I think has generally young members. Getting tangible numbers would give me a good starting point for discussion, what is possible for an actual community.

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Hello admin.

I have problem uploading files to ftp server of Studio48. Any admin can help with that problem?
    [​IMG]