1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

^
    that's a rumour too. He actually NEVER did such predictions. How convenient that whoever spread this rumour chose a dead seismologist for the role of the prophet, eh?
    Anyway, earthquakes can't be predicted, fact. You can foresee looking at stats and seismic activity that there might be one in the span of a few years, but you definitely can't indicate the date.

Moreover, I CAN'T DIE BEFORE MEETING SAE.

(for the lucky people who don't know about this, after the Japan earthquake someone started spreading this panic rumour that this seismologist predicted a few earthquakes that actually happened, and the next one he predicted would take place on May 11th in Rome. Except the Italian Institute of Seismology where he worked at when he was alive declared he never made such "predictions", but you know how panic works, no?)

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Just had an earthquake here (about 10pm) (well not here here.. Wakayama next prefecture down..) but it was enough to move my chair and my desk while I was sitting at it (Kind of a slow realisation... wait.. I'm not moving my chair.. ooooh i see..) Very weird feeling. all the exchange students immediately lit up facebook with.. Earthquake?? OMG!! type of posts. Don't know how far around Osaka it'll have been felt, The city I live is a lot closer to Wakayama than Namba, so I'm sure all the girls are fine ^-^ was just a little one.

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

;_;

stupid earth

Glad you're all right <3

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, thank you, that's much better. Many tv channels were talking about it, it's good to know it's nothing more than just an urban legend (and it's bad to know, again, that the news spreads such rumours). And, of course, YOU CAN'T DIE BEFORE MEETING SAE! ;)

5. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I also won't let you die until you take us to Osaka :fear:

[/selfish prick]

:awesome:

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Look, I usually don't play the lottery or stuff like that, but now they're doing one whose extraction is on June 8th (WHICH, AS YOU ALL WILL REMEMBER, IS MY BIRTHDAY :awesome: ) so I thought it might be a lucky sign and I got a couple of tickets. [cool]
    I need to ask Kaneko-san how much's the price to rent the whole theatre for a show :awesome:

I rewatched the coffee CM and it's even more terrible than I thought XDDDDD they are actually talking in katakana Italian :rofl:
    Also lol at the guy in a hat, dressed like a XIX century farmer X°°°°°°°D

7. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

IS EVERYONE OKAY? O___O
    We have an earthquake prediction for May 11th in Taiwan too, and it's on a scale of 14 (is that how you say it? English vocabulary fail :fp:)
    I know it's not going to happen because 14 is just plain crazy (if that happens there will be huuuuge tsunamis all the way to California) but it doesn't need to be that big to wipe out the entire population at my home and my home is right on a fault and my family lives on the 12th floor and I'm really really really paranoid [worried]
    I mean, earthquakes will happen sooner or later; I just hope that it will be later. Like after I die. Or at least after I get home, because if all my family and friends are going to be killed I want to be killed on the spot with them and not stuck abroad alone with no money to get a plane ticket home (not that California is any safer than Taiwan though, but at least my place here is not on the 12th floor) :fp:

Sorry, just had to let it out . I have no idea why I'm getting so paranoid all of a sudden.

I'll try to think that too :awesome:

@Mr Waffle
    That's awesome <3

8. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Going ahead and seconding this. :awesome:

We <3 you Claudia!

9. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

WIN.

(I'll mark the date on my calendar as "The day Claudia wins the loterry and brings us to Osaka...also her birthday" )

*edit*
    [​IMG]

10. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

All expenses paid? :awesome:

(although I'll technically be in Osaka early July anyway, but who cares - I wouldn't mind extending my trip :lol: )

11. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

That is one heck of a calendar...

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:awesome: Claudia~ <3

Intense... I was going to start clicking on stuff, and then I was like "Oh wait, it's an image" :XD:

13. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

CAN I BE INCLUDED IN THIS TRIP TO OSAKA PLZ ;A;

so like
    Time to ramble about my problems. (spoilers because it's kind of sad I think. also really long.)
    I've been really depressed lately. I mean, I'm always depressed. I'm pretty sure I have decently bad depression >_> but usually I can manage it on my own. Recently, however, I've been losing my shit left and right. I've had several breakdowns in the past 2 weeks. The main source is that I don't have any friends. That sounds pathetic but honestly, I don't see anybody I talk to outside of school, and I talk to maybe 5 people. Then there's also that everybody's all hyped up about graduation. I'm graduating, but I feel so excluded from everything. I wanted to go to prom, but now I'm realizing that since most of the people in my grade either seem to dislike me or pretend I don't exist, it would be the most awkward night of my life. I wouldn't have anybody to sit with or anything, and I'm socially awkward so I'd end up just standing at the wall all night (and probably crying). Then there's like, the grad award things that I feel weird about because a lot of the people nominated are people I hate (because they're mean to me or bully me or just aren't the kind of people I like). Also, I haven't bought a yearbook despite being on the layout section of the yearbook committee because I know I won't get any signatures, and that if I do, they won't be sincere. This makes me sad. ;____; So I've been avoiding buying one.
    One of the only people I might consider a friend just kind of stopped talking to me, and hasn't been taking the bus with me every day like we usually do. Not to sound dramatic but I almost collapsed on the sidewalk on friday because I had something like an anxiety attack. Suddenly I felt absolutely, completely, painfully alone. I felt like the world was actually closing in on me and I couldn't breathe and just started sobbing and hyperventilating and trying to walk and it was pretty freaky. :l I haven't felt proper since then. I stayed home yesterday because as I was leaving the house, I started screaming and crying because I was scared of how I'd feel once I got there because I was already terrified to go to school, so I cried for an hour and went back to bed. I did pretty much the same thing today, but actually went to school. Cried a few times there too. Considered dropping out yesterday despite having only a month left because I feel like this could get a lot worse, but whatever. I'll deal. IT'S A MONTH. Yup.
    It's not even like I'm freaking out because ~I don't have a date to prom~ or something, it's just all this talk of graduation and all the memories everybody has that I don't... it sparked something in me that brought my depression back in a really big way. I've never been good at making friends because I'm an introvert and pretty socially awkward, and I've been tormented/bullied every year since I started school. Both of those factors put together have been building up since I was a kid, and suddenly I've mentally collapsed from the strain of it all. There's also several other factors that have most likely lead to this, but whatever. My point is, seeing everybody talk about their memories and all this bonding shit makes me REALLY realize that I don't have ANY of this. I can't even say "I'm left out because I'm in one of the outcast groups" or whatever, like on teen shows and movies. I'm not in a group at all. I'm actually a total loner. Since I'm an introvert, I usually don't mind, but oh my GOD I can't do this anymore. It's the end of high school, and I think it kind of symbolizes the end of me pretending to be okay. I've completely fallen apart and it feels really bad.

I keep getting called down to guidance like, once every 2 weeks because of recent bullying and because I'm an emotional trainwreck right now, but after I was crying and apparently showing concerning signs of... depression (I guess) for like an hour today, apparently I'm gonna have to go every other day or something. and I have to start talking to the social worker that visits our school. again. I had to do this 2-3 years ago when my home life was iffy, and I hated it then >____>

I guess I just wanted to post here in case I disappear for a while or seem off so you guys know what's wrong with me since like, I consider you guys to be some of my closest friends (lol I'm kinda embarrassed saying that ;_;). but then it got really lengthy and I'm sorry lol.
    So I mean, I'm not asking for pity or people to be like WENDY I'M YOUR FRIEND. I'd like to think so 8D, but my problem is that I don't have any school friends. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OF COURSE I THINK OF YOU AS MY FRIENDS ALREADY~ <3 You know? x_x

Also glee tonight was about prom and like, complications with prom and I started sobbing again. feels so bad. TV IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME HAPPY, NOT REMIND ME OF WHY I'VE BEEN SAD ;A;~~~~~~

14. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I usually don't like hugs but I shall extend one to you, bb.

HUGS FOR WENDY. ganbatte!

edit: i kind of feel my post was inappropriate for this situation.. I'm sorry I'm not really sure what to say but I figured saying something to try and help is better than not saying anything at all so sorry if this was like wtf to anyone...

15. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Wendyyyyyy bbgiiiiirl ;;_____;; HUUUUUGE ONEESAN HUGS.

Are you going to college next year? Things get so, so, SO much better after high school. At least, they can. I actually had a tough time at college at first because I had a lot of friends in high school but had trouble making friends at college, but once I started making friends here, it got so much easier. >__> But basically college gives you a chance to start new, you get to leave behind old bullies and your old reputation... almost everybody starts college as a loner, so you're all on the same page with a clean slate! <3

Only a couple of days until all my college bros leave (since Koopa works in the town we live in/where I go to school, I stay here with her all summer) and I'm so saaaad. ;_____; We had a going-away party for the foreign exchange students (that I pretty much planned on my own [cool] ) last night, and I put a few AKB songs on the playlist I made... they all know I like AKB and I had gotten the feeling none of them liked it, but a couple of them sang along to Ponyshu and 10nen. ;;; W;;; Made me happy.

16. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

WENDY. ;W; I'm so sorry. /hugs

I couldn't have said it any better. I totally agree~ This past year I've met so many great people! <3

I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time.

17. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh, I'm sorry, Wendy. :( I hope everything works out!

---

On another note, today was a weird day... We had an appraiser come over and we put our cats outside since we're technically not allowed not have any :fear:, but she knew about the cats and didn't even care, so basically we put them outside for no reason (they're indoor cats, obviously). One of the kittens went wandering around and we couldn't find her for hours. Normally I wouldn't be worried if one of our cats went wandering, but we've lost three cats since moving to Kentucky (one got hit by a car, and two died/ran away this time a year ago), so we've gotten kind of paranoid about these things. We were looking for her for hours, and then we heard this tiny meow coming from under the house. So we went around back, found a hole that led to under the foundation thingy, and lo and behold, there she was. Covered in spiderwebs. Calm as can be. Under the house. >_>

I swear, we have really stupid cats. One kept getting stuck on the roof, the other gets stuck under the house. :fp: Luckily our third cat, who isn't normally the smartest cat in the world, doesn't wander off or anything. They should learn from her. :hmm:

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh my word! My cat hates the outdoors. Every time the door opens he runs away! I remember when I took him outside because I had to take him to the vets office, his heart was beating so fast. ;___; & he hid his head in the crook of my arm. You know what I mean? I think a lot of cats do that when they're afraid. But that's great that you found all of them!! =D

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Our oldest cat's fine with the outdoors since when we first got him, he would go outside all of the time, although he was more of an indoor cat. Ever since our two cats ran away/died, we don't let our kittens outside at all. One of the kittens (not the stupid under-the-house one) seemed kind of afraid when she came out, but she got used to it shortly, and went exploring a little bit (though she didn't go much farther than the front porch). Stupid under-the-house cat's really curious, so she went exploring under the house. This is also the same cat that constantly runs under my bed and I can never get her out, so I usually have to get a cat toy to get her out, and even then it sometimes doesn't work. >_> The two kittens are so stubborn. They're like the cat versions of me. :awesome:

Our oldest cat that probably died was an indoor cat for most of his life, so when we moved to Kentucky in our first house, he had to stay outdoors since cats weren't allowed inside, and he hated it. He constantly scratched on the window to get inside. Ironically, when we lived in Utah, he would always want to get outside. I don't get cats. >_>

20. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

LOL cats are strange. XD I love them, though. I don't remember if I ever said this? But my cat was a stray that a farmer found. My mother's best friend lived right next to the farm & took him because the farmer had, literally, over 60 cats/kittens living on his property. He would give them food & water/milk but there were so many that most of them didn't get fed properly. My cat was just a week old when she rescued him. & he's a long-haired cat so if he didn't die (which he undoubtedly would have because he was sick & malnourished) he would have had horrific mats tearing at his skin.

a;djag;jal;gja;lkgjal;jg;laj. T____T I can't imagine that. Uuuuugh. I love my cat too much l;djl;agja;lgj;lajgl;. I actually think I made a video about him & posted it here a while ago? XD My beau-beau. Or however you spell it. Ahaha.