The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

no not at all, I was like :'DDDDD! irl <3 LOVE YOU SADA

No, I'm too shitty in school so I didn't bother applying 8D; *GOING SO FAR IN LIFE* I'm gonna look for a job. x:

damnit guys I love all of you. ;___; THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME <3 ;A;

about cats
    my cats are terrible.
    that's pretty much all I have to say lol.

one of them is fat and old and stupid and I'm like how are you still alive? but he's like, one of those old creatures that's alive but is as good as dead. he can't jump or anything anymore. but maybe that's because he got too fat to jump or... move in general.
    my kitten is a douchebag who's like OH WENDY'S WATCHING DOCTOR WHO WITH JULIA I'M GONNA MEOW FOR 20 MINUTES AND THEN COME UPSTAIRS AND WHEN SHE NOTICES ME, I'LL RUN AWAY. YEAH THAT'S IT. what the hell. but he's so cute~ whenever he goes outside he rolls around all happy. I'm like oh god u cute. but he's stupid, and he farts. I'm like GET OUT half the time.

edit: SO I RECORDED MYSELF DANCING MINISKIRT NO YOUSEI. It was like, a brilliant idea 6 hours ago. When I was chilling in my uniform like MAN I'M WEARING A SKIRT, I SHOULD RECORD A SKIRT DANCE. but whenever I try to film a dance, I make at least one mistake every time even if I know it well. SO, HOURS LATER, I'm dancing barefoot on a carpet (why.) and my feet hurt like a mother fucker and it's bed time and I'm still in my uniform. but I'm like NO. I TOOK ON THIS CHALLENGE, I MUST RECORD A GOOD VERSION.
    the final video sucked, but I didn't want to keep doing it lol. I also managed to do it with no panty shots, which is AWESOME since the dance is like skirt hirari v.2 :l the video will be up in 2 1/2 hours ftr lol T_T

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I'm sorry to hear about your shitty school wendypoo :( I'd totally have been your friend in highschool if like... we were the same age... in the same country... and my school hadn't been all-boys... [hehe]

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

wendypoo :cute:
    (i love nicknames
    except the one brock calls me)

thanks waffle 8D <3 THAT MEANS A LOT SINCE YOU'RE LIKE THE COOLEST BRO EVER.

4. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I wanna see your dance. Panty shots are welcome. :awesome:

I don't like animals. *insert you rolling your eyes* (ticking off other things that sada doesn't like) I don't mind fish because they stay in their tank and are nice. Dogs and cats on the other hand don't mesh well with me. I always think they're going to attack me for some weird reason... dogs mostly in this case. They're always moving. Sudden movements make me jump and seem paranoid so whenever I go to someone's house and they have a cat, I'm always watching to know where the cat is so that I don't freak out when it moves. I do still freak out though and people look at me like I'm weird (though I am so no big deal)

so yeah. uhh.. I should have redone my homework but since I didn't feel like it I went outside bought myself an Oreo Blizzard and some candy for school and sat on the internet for awhile. D: WHY DO I PROCRASTINATE SO MUCH. I am happy that my English mark went up though. At report cards I had a 66 and now the teacher tells me I have 83. Which makes no sense but I am glad for the huge mark boost. :D

sada recap: i don't animals, i am slightly crazy, i procrastinate and i still get good marks which still surprises me

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

My really, really, really boring post in the STAGE48 post dump........: So, basically this week I have a Math Benchmark. I hate those because those are really scary, but sometimes easy and kind of hard to take........I'm sitting on a 95% in Math right now and I don't want it to go down!!! That's freaky. Stupid Math papers. I still like Math though! Spelling is my highest.......I already know why. Social Studies 2nd. Science 3rd. Reading 4th. Math 5th. English 6th. English is lowest, but not to brag, but I have one of the highest English grades in my class! Whew.....lots of people got B's. Good thing I didn't. I have to say that my friend is smarter than me, but at times, I get HALF/BETTER grades than her. So, I can say we're equal. English has to be the hardest and Social Studies for people in my class....

6. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

idgi, why? I'm barefoot all the time in my house which is pretty much all carpet. :^^;: I can't walk around the house with shoes on. Now, I think that's uncomfortable. :fear: But, speaking of dancing, I recorded part of Iiwake Maybe and all of RIVER on Sunday with my sister's new HD Canon camera! Just that it turned out horribly because there were four people giggling behind the camera the whole time (the girl who posted before me being one of them [hehe] ).

---------
    Other than that, I've been on this huge photoshopping spree. Just early last week, I was complaining that I had photoshopper's block, ahahaha. But suddenly, I have all this creativity. idek. But it's awesome. It's like it just happened overnight. :^O^:

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

because my feet have been like, rubbing on the carpet harshly for hours and now... I don't have CARPET BURN but my feet really hurt lol

8. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Had another jazz band concert today... and my solo improve was based on AKB48/SKE48 songs :3

Played Banzai Venus, 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku!, End Roll, Maria and Bingo :inlove:
    i would've screwed up so bad if it weren't for these songs xD

9. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I just got off the AKB48 socal fan club facebook chat and it was so fun! I've never talked to Stage48 members in like a for real conversation before.

I know some members now, besides just Tomochiyuu

10. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Haha, oh, I see. ...but I dance all the time barefoot on my carpet, lol.

I better hear some recordings soon, yes? ;)

Aw, that sounds cool. I've never chatted with anyone on here before. Well, I don't chat much in general. Whenever I chat with someone, two hours goes by just like that, then I feel like it's a waste of time. :^^;:

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

WENDY YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE YOU SO yeah.

I've been sick for like, a week and it's miserable and I hate it and I already went to the doctors but they were like IT'S JUST A SORE THROAT but now it's moved down into my chest and my abs hurt from coughing so much D:

but I did apply to two and a half jobs tonight so :awesome:

and uhh. idk i just made plans with one of my friends from high school and we had a nice text conversation which we haven't in a long time so it was nice.

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^^^
    You need to be on Facebook more often Jack!
    The other day we had about all the members on at the same time and the chat session was epically fun!
    you missed out bro :[

^^
    hehe if i can find a recording, but i just got the main rhythm from the pieces and then changed up the notes a little...took some notes out and added some swing style xD (sounds nothing like the original)

yeah..time does go by fast when you chat with other fans (good way to procrastinate on homework)

13. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbnWVeu7008[/yt]

AAAH IT UPLOADED AND DOESN'T HAVE LAG OR ANYTHING.

I'll eventually try again when I'm not really angry and sore. :fp: I was getting really pissed off at this point lol.

also I know my skirt is too short

14. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ Can't help it but to stare at your wall xD

15. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL :awesome:

best background for dance videos. or any videos, really.

16. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

@wendychi
    Your room is awesome. I want one like that <3
    And your dance is really really really cute <3 I sound creepy :fp:

17. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Awesome dancing :worthy:

Torn between :hehe: , :whistle: and :fear: ... [hehe]

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

It's 9:20 am and still no earthquake XD

As long as you remember it, it's okay :awesome:

Obviously! I'll take you to Osaka and hug you all the time. ;A; I hate to read that you're feeling like that. I'm sure it will get better soon ;_____;

:OOOOO What was it like? I always have all kinds of strange ideas about mono-gender schools lol XD

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD WHO WASN'T ALL "UUUUUUUUHHHH PUPPIES KITTENS LET'S PLAY AWWWWW". In fact I act exactly like you. [hi5]

Isn't that the point of the song. XD (In my "Top 5 LEAST favourite AKB songs", but whatever XDD and not only because nose is the centre.) But you did well! AND I LOVE YOUR FAKE MICROPHONE AWWW

19. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Well, since it was the only highschool I went to, I can't compare it to others, but... it was... aggressive. Especially because the school was known for having a strong rugby union tradition (we won the year I played on the team [hehe] I was thinking about that only this morning...) and so a lot of guys there are jocks/meatheads/thugs/whatever you want to call them. It was a private catholic school but fortunately it wasn't very religious (eg the "religion" class was more about things like social justice than forcing the bible down our throats). So yeah, if you didn't act tough and macho you got picked on. Everybody picked on everybody else, it was pretty dog-eat-dog.

I suppose the one thing I did get out of it was learning how to use my sense of humour to survive in any situation. I can usually get along with almost any sort of guy because I can read what sort of humour would make the mood better. Though I think the lack of contact with girls definitely hurt my ability to get along with them as easily :fp: I didn't have any female friends in highschool (since there were none around) so it was a bit weird adjusting to a world with girls afterwards :rofl:

Though girls got introduced into the school... the grade below mine. So when I was in grade 8 then 7 had girls, I was in 10 it was girls in 7,8,9 etc. We were the last all-boys year. :fp: Though there wasn't much inter-grade mingling or anything so I didn't know any of them at all. A few of the cool guys got girlfriends in the lower grades etc but I think that was about it.

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Ohh, I see. That's more or less what I thought an all-boys school in a non yaoi manga setting would be like XD. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. XD