1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Forget about the idols, not even Asian people on the internet know their Asian history to be making political comments :whistle:

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A sensitive post. Anyone has watched Bohemian Rhapsody too?

So Freddie Mercury whose real name was Farrokh Bulsara belonged to Parsi people, an ethnoreligious group, they're Persian/Iranian who fled from their native land to India because they were persecuted for being loyal to Zoroastrianism, indigenous religion of Persia, refused to convert to Islam that was brought by Arabs who conquered Persia.

But Freddie was born in Zanzibar, an unsovereign island country near Tanzania in Eastern Africa, Zanzibar is a Muslim majority region but Zanzibar people accept people with minority faith to live with them in harmony.

Freddie moved to India where his parents were born then moved to UK where he got interested to music, met his bandmates, made a band named Queen, they named their band Queen to honor The Queen of the United Kingdom, and they became one of greatest bands ever.

Lived with Muslims, Freddie got an inspiration to put Islamic prayer of Bismillah to the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody, I've heard that he also asked for a permission from Iran grand mufti so he was allowed to do so.

Later of his life, Freddie didn't practise Zoroastrianism but he didn't leave the faith. He died in 1991 due to pneumonia caused by AIDS he suffered, he was cremated in Zoroastrian liturgy, led by Zoroastrian priests.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Yeah V For Vendetta is one of my favorite movies. Sorry for double post.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 4
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20181108_201947.jpg IMG_fbjv5r.jpg

Free 2shot:banana: & no akb48.chara-ani needed & no need to be a famous person :banana:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The MCs were announced for the annual Kohaku Uta Gassen event.

Uchimura Teruyoshi will be your Main Host
    Hirose Suzu will be Your Host for the Red Team
    Sakurai Sho Will Be Your Host for The White Team (3rd Straight Year a Member from Arashi has hosted)

Is Suzu the Youngest to have ever hosted? (Since I noticed she's only 20)

https://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/mc/index.html

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

In my school and maybe on another classes too, my Indonesia Lang. teacher gave us tasks about "book reading report" a month ago, my teacher want us to read 3 novel books. Some days ago, my mum bought three novel (one false and one lost), one of the novel is "The Wild Soccer Kids (The Wild Soccer Bunch)", seriously, I have no any interest in sport including the "Football", but that's no problem if my mum give that book. I'm surprised that this book is an imported book from German and has many series (and I got 2nd Series: Felix the Whirlwind). After I read that book, oh... I think that that is a good novel for me although it has "Children" and "Sport" genre. So, I place this novel for the 2nd task while I'm waiting for 1st series to be placed on the 1st task. But hell yeah... we just have 10 days remains for typing the report (20/30 days). :wall:

Those novels are written by Joachim Masannek, I forgot who were the Indonesian translator. My Opinion, well, both of novels have normal structure, but the structure makes me more and more curious about the next event either the next book story. When I do some task, both of book has at least three massages. Oh yeah, one book can be read less than 24 hours due to have more or less than 150 - 200 pages.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 - 11gatsu no Anklet
    Guns N Roses - 11gatsu no Ame

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    So, i found an old netbook gathering dust at my house. I thought for the longest time that i was broken and its battery defective, but it turns out is just old and weak. Spent the next 2 days tinkering with it, installed lubuntu and was able to return it to an usable state, also found out the battery life could still hold about 5 hours of charge which was nice, but at the end of the day i decided that lubuntu was too ugly for my taste so i ended up installing xubuntu instead. After toying with it the whole day and making it look pretty, now i have an usable, but modest, linux machine. So far the only real uses i have for it are: watching content on 480p res through mpv and practicing python using idle. I will probably take it to school so i can practice on my free time. Only real problem, apart of the obvious hardware limitations, is that smart is predicting that the hdd will fail soon, i could try to find a replacement but i'm short on cash so i'm just going to yolo it.

[​IMG]

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks for everything, Stan Lee, especially for The Avengers The X-MEN. RIP

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google bts nazi and click on images. You will also see some girl groups, some K and some J (hint hint).

14. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    ooh, that K4* halloween costume was good tbh (well I'm a military enthusiast sooo)

15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, in my experience SMART is pretty useless (had the dreaded click of deathtice without any warning) ..... but can't you run the netbook from an USB stick or SD card, if you have one ming around?

I won't deny that Germany had some pretty good uniform designers .... but you just can't escape the fact that the guys in those same uniforms tried to exterminate jews, roma (gypsies), gays and political opponents.
    So using that imagery, even if it has no such connotations in Japan, will definitely hit a still very open nerve in Europe.

I would almost say to the telegraph .... pics or it didn't happen :)
    (edit: I did do the search .... and yeah ... it's called 'tone-deaf' or ignorance or just stupid)

And this is even beyond stupid, a mandatory trip to the Hiroshima museum would be a good idea for these guys and their management.
    (and yes, I know the Japanese behaved atrociously in Korea, China and all the other territories they conquered before and during the second world war, but two wrongs don't make a right)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Whoah whoah whoah who the fuck is BTS?

Go listen to Simulation Theory, a new album by Muse. Super Deluxe version is on Spotify!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sounds like the Simon Wiesenthal Center being the Simon Wiesenthal Center as always, to me.
    Which reminds me, did Keyakizaka (or Akimoto, for that matter) ever go to the makeshift seminar about the Holocaust that the Israeli embassy had prepared for them back in the day, in the end? I would have paid just to see that scene with my own eyes.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually it was from Muse' previous album but definitely Matt has lack of knowledge about Japanese music industry.

Capture.PNG

But the band has had soldout concerts at SSA at least twice.

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Stan Lee passed away. The world of superheroes wouldn't be the same without him. R.I.P.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    RIP Stan Lee.

I also want to keep imaginative until I die like him. I don't want to have a boring life.