1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Stage48 Rules 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Cristafari, Jun 26, 2019.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    <off-topic>

being different is something you hear more often ... and yeah, quite often in the sense of "They are not as synchronised" or "They are not as cute" or "They are not as skilled" etc. etc.

but on the other hand if you check the MAMA in Japan video form 2 years back .... "wow, they seem to have so much fun" ... :)
    I'll repeat ... one of the best thing about the original Tokyo Dome concert is the sheer amount of joy shown by the members
    I'm personally not really interested in flawless choreographies ... seeing performers enjoy themselves to the max, and radiating that joy ... much more my thing
    (for instance Yuko waving her hands like mad during Aitakatta ... going bonkers :) .... these are the moments I like the most)
    </off-topic>

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Admin note:

The piracy rules have been augmented to include purchasable livestream concerts and events as content that shouldn't be posted on the site

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I have a doubt regarding this, and hope you can help me with that: before successfully opening up this account, I had tried to subscribe twice - both times, alas, to no avail - with two other email addresses, but in those cases I just couldn't receive the confirmation email from you, no matter how many times I clicked on "resend confirmation email", nor how many times I checked both my inbox and my spam folder...so my question is: should I PM a mod about deleting those accounts, or is that unnecessary since, not having received the confirmation emails for those, they're actually not active?
    Many thanks in advance!

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    @hinatasucker
    tbh ... as long as you don't use those account (which you obviously can't) I'm pretty sure we won't ban you for having multiple addresses ;)
    as a rule we won't delete accounts, we can ban them if that makes you feel 'safer', any moderator will be able to do that, for deleting you would need one of the admins

• Like Like x 1
  5. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Thanks for the quick reply, dutchie! :)

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    pm me the accounts you tried to register .... I'll check if they are even really created

• Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Putting this here as well as not everyone will read the thread where this happened

Just to make this absolutely clear, abusing the dislike button in this way and refusing to clean up when told to by a moderator will get you banned

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    to make a recent issue regarding the use of signatures clear(er) we've added the following rule

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    What is going to be the rule about contents posted on Weverse ?
    The community / app itself isn't behind a PayPal but still requires registration

While the DM service is paid content, i guess the mobame rule applies here.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the rule is basically pretty simple: you can't share anything that is supposed to be paid for or prohibited from sharing by the original owner

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1