1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    My theory of Satoshi being the killer is still alive!! I was actually in shock that it was Uemu, Habu and Yone who did the cell phone thing, and I think the girl who was talking to Kanzaki on previous episodes was then Habu? or maybe is also Satoshi.

Also,
    Next week is the last episode! Nooooooo! This series is so interesting in so many ways I don't want it to end :wall:

2. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Can you please spoiler that:^^;:

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She said ~You don't *really* care about friendship or any of that crap matches Satoshi very well.
    And Hashibe's "which?" today gives the impression there were two killers. Kanzaki and... girl she was talking to.
    So yeah, my money's also on Satoshi. But not much, I'm expecting a curve ball and I don't think she's surprising enough.

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Someone please contact Aki-P for a season 2!!:cold::cold: i can't bear to think that the next episode is the last.:shocku::shock::fp::cry::nosebleed:
    I was just not expecting the fact that it was Yone, Habu and Uemu were the people texting from Tokuyama's line
    No texting scene:eek:
    I loved how Berika made the 5 girls go Gags[hehe]
    WOW!! was not expecting it to be Kanzaki as the girl in to photo!!(If she loved him then why did she say things like she wanted to kill him?)
    And like @kanjo and @Marieyu48 my suspisions are also on Satoshi as the killer.
    And what was that really deep laught at the end of the preview??? That was creepy.
    I really cant wait to see once and for all who the killer is next week after all my theories

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Sadly i can't cuz i'm too exited! :blush: it was just a pain in s to do it on spoiler mode since we already watch the episode and the glimps of the next episode at the end of this episode too:^^;:

Truely sorry:cute:, so you guys wanna tokudare to be continue? For me better not, end it here, and create a new idea, or it may end up like majisuka gakuen later( only follow till majigaku 2 and stop for personal reason ) :^^;:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Hopefully they do another drama tie in to the 3rd single. Different story, but same noir type setting.

Hoho so we actually get a killer, I was scared they would chicken out and do some stupid asspull. Like to connect to the song title...Only Love in the World...
    Crazy, so the group conspiracy still somewhat holds true.

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I compleatly agree with you @VincentS.
    Or another season is to do with the School Secret(Backdoor enterance) and the School Secret is actually Darker than it seemed.:^^;:

8. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    My suspicion was on Shiichan (Satoshi) since ep 4 or 5. In ep 1 she was the only person to raise her hand when she told the killer to raise their hand. 'don't care about friendship' certainly fits Shiichan's character and in ep 10 she started to feel really dark. Ep 11 ALMOST confirms my suspicions. THAT BLOODY PORTRAIT AND EVIL SMIRK D:
    upload_2016-9-18_7-27-27.png upload_2016-9-18_7-26-31.png

Attached Files:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Berika smartphone came to the rescue !!!! 3423 = turtle kun [hehe]

with Tokuyama phone in Techi side...hope they could find more evidences.....

1 more episode and hope they will deliver an epic ending :worthy: #LearnFromMG2ending

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  10. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Her "shuuryou!" was funny, I thought! Excited for next episode but sad to see it end. It was a fun little show!

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Episode 10 with eng sub out yet ?

12. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Lol at Yone-san making face at the back of Techi hahaha!
    • Didn't think that the LINE incident is a group work. Habu and Uemu looks so innocent.
    • I got scared a little bit at Akanen when she shouted " Dare nandayo!" She sounds like my mom when my mom is angry, so yeah, i got scared.
    • NANAKO!!!! As a representative of people wearing glasses, i plead to you to never do that again! You should never slap people when they are wearing their glasses. It's okay to slap us but at least allow us to take them off before you hit our face. Have you seen Yone's glasses flying? Glasses is our life. :D
    • Habu snapped! ohsshh... that Akanen Vs Habu and Habu vs Suzumon(Lol! David and Goliath keyaki version)
    • Also the one-shot gag! the ones i like are Risa's and Neru! That kani-kani hahaha! I love Neru(also Berika, can't choose between them)
    • Im kinda confused at their poster of obakeyashiki. Why is the turtle and macaroons drawn there? Doesn't look like it belong in the ghost house.
    • When I thought that Akanen was scary, Satoshi and her painting gave me the Gasai Yuno vibe. OHSHH..
    • Kinda knew that Kanzaki was the girl in the picture. Because from the picture from Tokuyama's wife, i had a thought that the girl must have a short hair 'cause you can't see it as tokuyama was covering her. So from that, it must be Risa or Mona. But Mona always wear headphones(not visible on the picture) and Risa has a different fold of her sleeves (also her thing with Neru so Tokuyama might be the last person she'll hug and pose for a picture). That leaves me with no one except for Kanzaki who loves macaroons and that grass, if she wears a uniform it's her.
    • Which one is the killer? Kanzaki or Satoshi? or another person? Maybe Tokuyama himself(like what Satoshi said in her interview before)
    • Can't wait for next episode! i want a continuation of my NeRisa ship.

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Who said grass?!

14. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^Mona! :lol:
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    Hahahahaha!

15. gwho

gwho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't know why but my bet goes to Akanen and Mona combi instead of Kanzaki and Satoshi combi after the janitor said "Which one?". They've been really suspicious since episode 5.
    • On episode 5, the first one who provoke Neru investigation was Akanen.
    • On episode 6, Akanen slip out the Tokuyama word. Accidentally or..?
    • On episode 7, ermm.. don't know. Probably her surprised face when she knew they have to bring back Tokuyama?
    • On episode 8, once again they provoke everyone to held Ojou-sama investigation +that Mona LINE scene +they didn't appear on the last scene.
    The most suspicious one was on episode 10 and 11 when Akanen and Mona dying to make Neru, Yonesan, Habu or Uemuu as the suspect. She's kinda mad when she found out that Yone, Habu, and Uemuu was not the killer. There's two possibility: She's tired with this kind of killer game or she is the killer and she found it's tiring to find another prove to frame someone else instead. Akanen seems never want to pick the evidence directly. She definitely choose either Suzumon or Ozeki, but she never pick Mona (probably because she's kinda her right-hand man) and Oda ('cause she will jump into it without being told). But once again, don't mind me. Teehee~

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hmm I found a pattern here...
    ...The last 2 episode were focused on the side character arc stories.
    For specific, it's about the friendship. A damaged one per episode, and how it is repaired.
    Including Sugai Arc, that's 3.
    Now, count who didn't get their arc stories yet. Next finale episode is definitely theirs.:awesome:

Hidden morale of the stories? Perhaps. Hidden insult to the one who didn't cares about it or any of these crap? Definitely.:shifty:

17. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    • Berika... :cry:
    • That ad transition thing where Habu and co dropped their masks is probably the coolest one so far
    • Also Shingeki no Habu got unleashed a little bit here :hehe:
    • You can also say that Shiori's smile at the end means a satisfaction because that painting is pretty kickass imo
    • I thought Hashibe said something like "Which Tokuyama is that?" or something along that line at first
    • lmao at those KeyaKizaKa cosplays
    And as always, towards the end / after the end of any mystery flicks, there'll be people saying "I knew that person is the killer from the beginning!", "I called it!", etc.

Buckle up, it's almost show time.

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ahhh I shouldn't have read the spoiler tags, you guys are already at 11!! I do have decent oral skills but I'd rather wait for the subs..
    Kanjo I know I shouldn't stress you but I need my fix :D Pretty please!

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Working on it. A few setbacks but we're getting there!

@gwho
    I'm also suspicious of Akanen's group.
    Everyone seems to be getting an episode, it's only her group that still has something to contribute.
    They might not be the killers but they're certainly getting covered in episode 12. They played some part.
    Remember, I pointed out that Ozeki's bag was mysteriously present in the recording on the day of the murder, before even Neru arrived.
    Also, it's not just Akanen, but everyone in her group has been quick to jump on every "she's guilty" bandwagon.
    In fact, they're probably the only ones to rush to these conclusions each time. Very suspicious.
    Suzumon will probably admit it first, now that she's good.

Akanen's lack of story is prominent moreso because she is supposedly one of the main members as of the introduction to the series here:
    http://i.imgur.com/g3mCv2t.jpg?2
    Note, in her description: "likely to act without thinking"

20. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

If that is true, then... This thing makes sense image.jpg
    . They are the only people in episode 1 who's talking as if their plan work or just being happy on what's happening. I felt something evil w/ those two.