1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Hmmmm....likely to act without thinking.If Akanen was at the school before Tokuyama was killed then it might be her who killed Tokuyama as @kanjo said 'likely to act without thinking' was in her description box so maybe she had an dissagreement with Tokuyama and stab.:^^;::^^;: (just a theory:D:p)

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After rewatching episode 10, I think the student with Kanzaki isn't Satoshi. As we can see, while they talked, it was shown Satoshi was focusing on her painting, so it wasn't her.

3. gwho

gwho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @kanjo

Yes.. I suspect them because they're too suspicious and still doesn't have an episode for their group. As for the killer, I remembered Mona said something on interview about her character is the one who killed Tokuyama. I don't know is it really true or she's just teasing the fans. That's the case for Akanen though :hmm:
    13600220_263171324052586_1928765854275233853_n.jpg

I don't remember which video was this image come from. Anyone can help me?

Attached Files:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow the Akanen bandwagon too STRONK[hehe]

5. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  6. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  7. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Berika... what the fxxx! WHAT THE FXXX! The reveal was intense, my mind was blown! Berika stabbed Tokuyama (for Kanzaki?)
    • Didn't think that Berika was the one Kanzaki was talking to and my mind clicked when i remembered their conversation when Kanzaki said friendship doesn't suit you or something, it was Berika because she has no friends!
    • And when Berika was telling them why she stabbed Tokuyama with tears flowing from her eyes, that was really sad.. and damn those flashbacks,,
    • ...but then they have to reveal that Tokuyama died from the heart attack. To be honest, i'd rather have Berika as the killer rather than the heart attack...
    • Lol! good guy hashibe just wanna have fun.
    • Lol at Techi shielding herself from Hashibe's sweat!
    • New corpse? New season? i want one...
    • Risa is holding hands with someone! Too bad i couldn't see who it was,,, wishing it was Neru but i didn't see her... i'll wait for the replay... hahaha!

Drama aside, i was moved with Berika's acting,, give her more acting lessons, i think she'll do well. I don't know if it's because i'm a little biased( i like Berika the same way i like Neru),but she's really good.

I want another one. If the sequel is not possible, another drama would be cool too..

i'd rate this 8.5/10. it would be 9 if not for the heart attack ending. I would probably watch the series again. :)

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Thanks for episode 10!
    So 12 is out! AHHH MUST RESIST SPOILER!!

9. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    @Alvin chipmunks @CutePanda could you please give a link for the last episode. I've been trying to find it but no luck.
    P.S its hard not to read the bloody spoiler:wall::wall:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

cliffhanger !!!!!
    lol at the last scene [hehe] maybe there is 2nd season ....

11. ashketchum77

ashketchum77 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  12. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Well damn that was interesting.
    • Seriously didnt expect Berika to be the "killer". I suppose there were clues like how she always does crazy things like trying to reveal the corpse to people or even draw it.
    • Poor Berika just wanted to have friends. Thats why Kanzaki said "You didn't care about friendship etc" because Berika never had friends.
    • Stabbed the already dead Tokuyama just to start something to bring the class together and make friends. Already dead from heart attack.
    • The episode was touching. Genuinely nearly made me cry.
    • LOL @ 2nd dead teacher. 2nd season? YES PLEASE
    Just as Hashibe said: GOOD SHOWTIME ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was right about Berika and Kanzaki! Berika is the killer and Kanzaki isn't (if Tokuyama didn't die with heart attack :^^;: )

If really it isn't the heart attack, then I'll be angry with Berika's motive to stab Tokuyama. And it shouldn't end happily because a killer is a killer, go to jail. It won't end just with empathy. Sigh.

Thank you so much, Tokuyama-sensei!!
    --------------------

I hope in the Ep. 13 and on they will include HiraKeya (because they need to be polished too), and how about Nogi members to give cameo appearance? That would be a good thing (at least for me, lol)!

And the last: Who is that man?! They looked so exhausted about finding again another corpse, lol. By this rate, they should just report it to Kanzaki or Hashibe and they call police, and everything is gonna be okay (Because they have no idea who is that?)

Addition,
    Are the next case (Ep. 13 and on) might have something to do with the fake security guard? Because that hasn't been resolved, right?

14. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

I got it right that Tokuyama died from heart disease/attack before getting stab. I just didn't know who stabbed him but I already suspect Berika from the very beginning, not so sure.. So whatever...

Berika's acting must be praise...

I thought Satoshi and Akanen's group will have their story because of the intro.

The last episode is good but I felt somethin' is missing.. I just don't know what or why..

I'll give this as 6.7/10 as a whole since there are parts which are boring, annoying and doesn't make any sense.. Well, much better than the others.

Director, Ad, staffs etc.. Did a great job. The video/quality itself is awesome..
    They cannot put Berika into jail if Tokuyama is dead already before getting stab.
    Based on law.

On the other hand.. All of them including the teachers can go to jail because they know and hide the body of a corpse.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  15. gwho

gwho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    *pat pat* "Thank you. Though I don't know your name." *silence* "SATO DAYO!"
    Sasuga Berika:^^;:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many points to Berika. I didn't know she had that in her.
    The whole story didn't make enough sense for me, but I enjoyed bits of the story and lots of the acting: Neru, Risa, Hirate, Satoshi, et al., and all the older pros. The principal, the "janitor," the detective, the wife, the new principal, Kanzaki -- they all presented vivid characters. Good people to learn from.
    The writers also deserve praise for writing things the girls could say. And the coaches and director for getting them to say them in ways that worked. And the director and editor for shaping and cutting the scenes so they could be acted in bite-sized pieces.
    I don't want to see the whole thing re-run with a new corpse, but I have confidence they can come up with something for at least a one-ep epilogue that makes sense. A whole new series? I'd want something quite different.
    @gwho's "real highlight" was definitely one of the best lines of the show. Full of implications and possibilities, lol.

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good show time.

As a mystery this series left a lot wanting. I kind of feel like I wasted my time theorising because the show didn't do much with its hints. The case was solved by new recordings we just found out about today. That was disappointing.

But as a school drama I loved every part of it. I can't wait to buy the soundtrack.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

too bad Tokuyama had a heart attack before Berika went berserk [hehe] ......imagine if he was healthy and Berika killed his teacher to save Kanzaki ....that would be the plot twist

Kanzaki suicide attempt was really lame [hehe] and lol at the Janitor burying Tokuyama corpse #Undertaker

19. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I had exactly the same thoughts, how we all were overthinking and theorizing on various things to have an actually rather anticlimactic ending. However, in some way the "mysteries" definitely kept the tension of the viewers up and made them want more although not much turned out of it. There are unsolved riddles - what was the background of the security guard who "got rid" of the journalist who searched for the backdoor entry list? And although Hashibe didn't openly turn out to be the mastermind behind everything, his exact role in this vortex of crimes hasn't been lightened up. Neither was the connection to the peeping club. Well... it all fulfilled a the purpose of keeping the tension high though.
    I'm not unhappy about the happy ending though. After all that happened, it would have been a bit hard to just point out a single murderer with a decent motive and I wonder whether a plausible story could have been made up for it.
    So, at the end of the video, a text with "season one" was displayed but it was cut off afterwards. Could this be a hint that a second season might be coming up one day?

By the way, I also never expressed my gratitude properly to @kanjo and @nullion for the subbing. Personally my japanese level is easily sufficient to understand about 90% of the show when using a dictionary on a few occasions, but the subs complemented it to get the complete hold of everything. You really contribute a lot to the community (especially for those who have no/few knowledge of japanese), so good job. We'll be waiting for the last episodes.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The girls found a new corpse, and before they could tell the cops about they accidentally get their fingerprints all over the body again! lol now they are forced to investigate again to cover their asses.

I agree that a few plot are yet to be resolved, like the killer security guard (But they could easily explain it as a killer for hire sent by the janitor).