1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Toyama Daisuke's [Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose] (2017/02/28 - 2018/12/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by wlerin, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah I agree, it feels like something was lacking, there's no "STAR" member (imo). I don't plan to watch this stage again but if Renacchi/Sakura appear, I'll check it out, maybe I'll like it more if I have more favs in the stage, who knows. the funny thing is that the team 8 girls saved this stage for me (especially Rinrin since she's a fav of mine) but I didn't even know 3/4 of them before seeing this stage LOL. I do like Yuiri, Komi, Miyupon... but I guess I just like them normally. not like "favs".

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It isn't lacking star. It is lacking your favorite member. Don't mix star with your favorite. In terms of performance, I doubt by inserting Sakura and Renacchi would make the performance itself any better. It might make it more appealing for people that oshi them, but again, not make the performance automatically better (it might make it worse depending on who they are replacing).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Rurouni Yes that's why I wrote "imo". The most popular girls there are Naachan and Tomu and both aren't center material (and haven't been promoted as this), so yeah it kinda feels lacking to me. but of course I know it's also because I personally only have 1 fav there (no wonder I enjoyed Juuryoku Sympathy <3) & also the fact that I don't like the setlist that much. but the thing is, seeing your favs perform always makes it better. That's why I can understand if people enjoy this stage if they have a lot of favs there (+ if they love those songs). it's alright. Just personally I got kinda bored when watching the shonichi, it's only my opinion.

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I liked the stage, the most surprising part was Offshore girl. Not only that it was a N46 song, but also that it was N46 song that i could listen until the end :lol:. Also like the fact that most of the songs are not performed regularly. And am i the only one that giggled whey they performed Otona Ressha right after 10nen Zakura? I was like Illuminati confirmed :fear:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LOL I forgot about this, you just reminded me about the Otona Ressha / 10nen Zakura theories XD Looks like it's confirmed [hehe]

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You what now. They both definitely are. They get put in center a lot at handshake events or other mini concerts. Have you seen any of the many, many performances of LOVE TRIP Tomu has centered? And don't even get me started on Naachan's phenomenal performances in Team 4.

It's true that they haven't been promoted as such, but management does not exactly have a great track record with choosing who to promote. They are both eminently fit to center, as are several other girls in the this stage. (One more reasons the rotating centers is such a great idea.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Will edit with screencaps from the actual stage later. Maybe)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Megu is the best center material AKB48 has right now if performance quality is the only metric (which unfortunately has not been a metric at all for a center for a few years), and she kicks ass in this stage, too.

Obviously you won't enjoy a show if you don't like most of the members, but this group of members is actually great and have great potential if promoted properly. I don't think there's much difference of "quality" among members, just because you happen to like a (heavily promoted) few, doesn't mean the others are objectively bad and don't deserve any kind of promotion at all. Intra-group competition and uneven distribution of exposure in the group has killed any sort of group spirit and group fandom, and turned into individual member fandom.

Naachan is in this stage, and if you don't think she has potential "STAR" power, nobody does.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is a great stage with a very solid setlist and line up of girls. The shonichi of this stage is one of the better performed of all the recent "new stages". These girls came ready and delivered. And the subsequent shows have been right up there as well.

Folks Seichan is in this stage. SEICHAN! And she is as good as ANYONE they could possibly put here. Even the Senbatsu regulars. Along with Okada, Megu, and Yuiri. Should be reason enough to watch, regardless of who your Oshimen maybe. Would I like some more heavy hitters? Sure, but that can be said about practically any theater show from AKB the last several years. Would I like too see more of my personal faves? Duh. But I won't let that get in the way of appreciating a good show. And this is a good show.

9. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

:hehe:

Well some people like them some people don't. Some people feel their aura some people don't. /shrugs

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    wait a minute ... we dont have to talk about toyama daisuke ... the only one daisuke we have to talk is about MURAMOTO DAISUKE!!! he is suffering so much in akbingo you know that???

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Some people have souls, others don't :p

12. Rurouni

Team 8 fans, Team 8 members are back in Minerva stage!
    April 14th performers: Mogi Kasumi, Okabe Rin, Shimizu Maria, Onishi Momoka, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hiwatashi Yui, Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Murayama Yuiri.
    Difference between Shonichi is Muto Tomu out and Hiwatashi Yui in.

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

We care because?
    And sorry kiddo, wrong place

Oh yeah this is great line up, add Sakura on the list and that will perfect...oh wait

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I wonder what Tomu has that day. Naachan is there so it's probably not senbatsu work.

15. Rurouni

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Tomu injured her thumb sometime between 3/28 and 4/8, so that could be the reason she hasn't been in the last two Minerva stages (the roster for the 14th was announced on the 9th).

The next one is on 5/2, and it looks like her finger is (nearly) healed (free of the cast at least) so hopefully she'll finally be able to return.

edit: This is no longer speculation, she confirmed in a recent (2017-04-25) mobame that her finger injury is the reason she hasn't been performing.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  17. Rurouni

Members for 5/2 is out and line up is the same as before, so no Tomu again. Probably still not in a good enough condition to perform. Actually I was surprised that Naachan is in the line up since she must be at Hiroshima on the next day.
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12269278964.html

18. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Mion will be appearing in this for the first time next week. And, Sakura is showing up for the first time as well :eek:

Tuesday 6th June 1830 lineup:
    Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Miyawaki Sakura, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Fukuoka Seina, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Murayama Yuiri, Okabe Rin, Shimizu Maria, Onishi Momoka.

It looks like Mion and Sakura will be subbing for Moekyun and Miyupon.

19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Wow, I never thought Sakura will appear even once. And the Team 8 girls are there, too. Must watch! :blush:

20. Rurouni

With Miion and Sakura for the June 6th performance, it means that all the members for this stage will at least perform this stage once :)