[Translations] Nogizaka blogs, interviews, and more

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Posipeace, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

An interview with Momoko from Entame magazine 02/2021, about her thoughts on this year’s performances and about Maiyan. (cross-posted to the Ozono Momoko thread)

-- How did Ozono-san spend her time during the April 2020 stay-at-home period?
    Ozono: I spent it relaxing. Because there was time, I took an interest in many things, learned about them, did them, and I was able to enjoy it.

-- If you were to give a specific example of “something you did”…
    O: I’m not telling (laughs).

-- (laughs) Looking at your Instagram, you have a lovely room, so I wondered if you had done some remodeling.
    O: Ah~. Back then, I was sleeplessly playing Animal Crossing. I wanted to make my ideal island. And then I thought, “I want to make my room the same as in Animal Crossing!” so I actually did remodel.

-- So you brought your real-life room closer to the game.
    O: That’s right. I had been giving my room in Animal Crossing a natural theme.

-- By the way, what was your reason for starting Instagram?
    O: Your personality comes out on Instagram, doesn’t it? Momoko and (Terada) Ranze-san and (Hori) Miona-san are all different from each other. I thought, if it’s on Instagram, you can directly convey your own “atmosphere.” I wanted to input Momoko’s own “atmosphere.”

-- During the stay-at-home period, did you ever think, “I need to do something as an idol”?
    O: I wasn’t impatient about it. The twelve 3rd gen members and manager-san did something like a remote interview, asking us “what we’ve recently been thinking.” Everyone was talking about “searching for something we can do” or “I want to start working again soon,” but Momoko said, “It’s hard to say this, but I thought taking it easy would be fine too.”

-- In June, on Abema, during your segment on Nogizaka 46 Hour TV, I listened to “Kawaranai Mono” (by Oku Hanako) and thought maybe that was something you had had in mind…
    O: The production people created a wonderful video for me, Momoko was surprised too. After seeing it, Denjirou (Satou Kaede) and Tama-tan (Sakaguchi Tamami) cried, and the audience who saw it also received it in a good way.

-- Why did you want to try singing for your segment?
    O: During the stay-at-home period, I watched a lot of “Tried to Sing” videos and videos by singers, and decided I wanted to try it out myself. And then, I was told by many people, “You have an unusual voice.” In units, sometimes when I’ve had solo parts, I’ve thought, “So this is my voice, huh,” so I’ve also thought about what it’d be like to hear a song that was fully my own voice throughout.

-- What was the reason for selecting this song?
    O: Since middle school, I’ve liked Oku Hanako-san, and it fits my voice, so it was a song I always sang whenever I went to karaoke before.

-- I thought the title, “Kawaranai Mono” [“Something That Doesn’t Change”], expressed who Ozono-san is.
    O: I didn’t think that deeply when I chose it, so that’s thinking too much (laughs).

-- How was it, listening to your own voice?
    O: I don’t dislike the sound of my voice that much, so I thought maybe if I could make use of it skillfully, it would produce a good effect, so I practiced at home. But, it sounded childish, and there were lots of spots that bothered me.

-- No, but, beyond skilled or unskilled, something about it resonated in people’s hearts.
    O: Is that so? I’ve also been told by other people that it “conveys feelings,” but I don’t know about that myself.

-- I think that, unlike an artist, to be able to deliver a song that can “convey feelings” even if it’s not perfect is something idols can do because they’re idols.
    O: Although I wasn’t thinking of doing something idol-like. I just wanted to become better at singing.

-- At Shiraishi Mai-san’s graduation Live held on October 28, the “Kikkake” and “Jaane” that Shiraishi-san sang solo also conveyed both “skills” and “feelings.”
    O: I thought it was incredible, that Shiraishi-san was so skilled at singing.

-- At that Live, you sang “Nigemizu” with Shiraishi-san.
    O: I was happy that “Nigemizu” entered Shiraishi-san’s song selection. There were also lots of painful things during the time period when the song was released, but it was fun when “Nigemizu” was performed.

-- You were making sure not to cry until the performance at the graduation Live, right?
    O: Sometimes, I would imagine it and start to cry, but I didn’t cry on other music programs because the reality of it hadn’t sunk in yet. Just before the Live started, the feeling that “she’ll be leaving” struck me and I got sad, but once the performance started, the thoughts of, “She’s so beautiful, she’s traveling on a bright path” became stronger, and I was able to send off Shiraishi-san with fresh energy.

-- Last July, in the movie Itsunomanika, Kokoni Iru: Documentary of Nogizaka46, you said, “Isn’t it unbearable to think of beloved senpai graduating someday? Is being unable to see people something I need to become strong at?” but, have those feelings changed at all?
    O: At that time, I said “I like Shiraishi-san” or “I like (Saitou) Asuka-san,” but I thought those feelings were one-way, so if they left, they probably wouldn’t play with me anymore and we’d become unable to meet, so I didn’t understand what it meant to become stronger at graduations. But, now as time has passed, even if they’ve graduated, we’re able to meet in private, and I’ve realized we aren’t separating forever, so I’ve become okay with it.

-- So in reality, you’re still keeping in touch even after graduation, like with Shiraishi-san.
    O: Yes. Keeping in touch, and we’ve also gone out for meals together. I realized that even if they graduate, it doesn’t mean we can’t see each other.

-- Is there anything you’re inheriting from Shiraishi-san?
    O: Hmm. Shiraishi-san and Momoko meet a lot in private. I wonder. I believe Shiraishi-san has expectations for Minamin (Umezawa Minami). Minamin entered Nogizaka after she saw the “idol” Shiraishi-san, and she continued to look up to her after she entered the group, right? But, Momoko entered Nogizaka46 without really knowing the “idol” Shiraishi-san, and came to like the “human” Shiraishi-san, so I don’t think Shiraishi-san entrusted anything onto Momoko.

-- It feels like, conversely, Shiraishi-san also came to like Ozono-san’s humanity.
    O: Shiraishi-san likes unusual people. Since she also likes Hazu (Mukai Hazuki) or Kitagawa (Yuri)-san (laughs).

-- In the new 26th single senbatsu, three 3rd gen members stand in the front row, and five 4th gen members have entered. I’ve heard that Ozono-san has thought “Things are changing into a new Nogizaka46,” but do you think you can cope with that change?
    O: Even if I don’t want it to change, both (Nishino) Nanase-san and Shiraishi-san are gone, so the change has already happened. But, I feel like the song this time (Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru) is in the world of “Nogizaka46.” The melody shines, so it raises my spirits and I’m able to smile when I’m dancing.

-- Ozono-san’s smiling face always leaves an impression.
    O: Is that so? Momoko’s smile only has one pattern.

-- Do you want to have more delicate expressions? Wasn’t Nishino-san incredible?
    O: I thought Nanase-san’s gaze was incredible. But, Momoko couldn’t do that.

-- Do you review the videos of yourself singing?
    O: I don’t watch them. If I think, “I’m being recorded,” I become unable to do things, so during Lives, I don’t check the camera positions either. If I think, “I’m going to be singled out here,” my head explodes (laughs). For Lives, a lot of the time I don’t pay attention to the cameras, so I often get recorded through overhead shots.

-- On the other hand, perhaps you’re shown more naturally that way.
    O: Maybe natural, meaning I’m not trying to appeal to people.

-- For the 26th single, Iwamoto (Renka)-san was chosen as the center of the All Japan High School Quiz Fight Song “Ashita ga Aru Riyuu,” and Sakaguchi-san was chosen as the center of the Under song.
    O: I’m really happy. They’re people who deserve to be showered with more attention. Ren-tan (Iwamoto) is someone who’s able to skillfully “put on a show.” Tama-tan is someone who’s a hard worker and pursues being an idol. I’ll enjoy seeing the two of them steadily move forward.

-- Although it’s been over 4 years since the 3rd gen have entered Nogizaka46, it’s incredible that all 12 members remain.
    O: Each of us must have come up against a wall at some point too, but maybe when we saw our senpai’s dedication, we thought, “I can’t graduate.” I think it was also big that all the staff and senpai never abandoned the 3rd gen members when they felt troubled.

-- In 2021, is there anything that Ozono-san personally wants to do?
    O: It’d be nice if I could search out something I want to do in the future.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

lol at she describe Mukai and Yuri as unusual people :rofl:

• Like Like x 3
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    A good read as always. Thank you.
    But I can't help but notice, there's already a February 2021 issue out?

4. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

lol, the original Japanese is mezurashii which emphasizes "rare" more than "strange," and usually used positively. You could still interpret it as Momoko saying weird in a positive way though, hahaha
    Yeah, a lot of magazines do that to appear current for longer. I guess it means the next issue will come out in March.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, i'm kind of understand what she meant. Especially with Yuri, she seems like have her own world. It's make her kind of weird but also interesting to watch :cute:

6. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Asuka’s 1/17 blog post, her first post since 1/31 last year. (cross-posted to the Saito Asuka thread)
    Note: I have no idea what the “cup” コップ in the title is, so I don’t know if “particles” 粒 is the correct translation. The fried food on Friday thing is a common pun, since the Japanese transliteration of Friday is Furaidee フライデー and furai フライ means “deep-fried food.”

I can’t touch this cup, over which sweat was shed. Because to destroy the small clinging particles would mean the same as to destroy my summer. As I was in the middle of thinking that, you grasped the cup. What have you done? You touched it roughly with those fingers, with that skin stained with dirt, parched by wind. You did that. How scary, I think plainly. I am a delicate person, and I like people who are similarly delicate. I enjoy the changing of the seasons, I look forward to the flowers that grow each day. I want to wear socks emblazoned with fried food on Fridays, I fret over the candies I can receive when riding airplanes, my request of “Blanket, please” goes unheard

Hello~, it’s Asuka.

It’s been some time since the new year began, hasn’t it.
    These somewhat lonesome days when you can see a chilly sky in the distance… or so I thought, but the days I’m spending are not like that.

Everyone, how have you been spending your days?
    [image]
    This is coming late, but I am greatly indebted for your support last year.

As you’d expect, the end of the year was tumultuous. The Japan Record Awards and CDTV, on top of Kōhaku Uta Gassen.
    Thinking back, it’s amazing, isn’t it?

Even looking back over the whole year, , I really was invited onto many different programs.
    I’m indebted to the magazines, newspapers, and various media.

To everyone who helped create those things,
    to everyone who watched those things,
    I’m always grateful.

I suppose I’ll also meet various people, and live by making connections with many people in 2021 as well.
    I wonder what’ll become of me~, is what I’m by turns trying to imagine or not imagine.

I would greatly appreciate your support again this year as well.

Unavoidably, we recently have not been provided much opportunity to come into contact with everyone, and as you would expect, both myself and the members very much miss those cheers we could hear at Lives.
    Those feelings became so strong that I became able to do an impression of everyone during Lives.
    I will show it to you all someday.

I would be glad to hear everyone’s voices again as soon as possible, but… I’m not only wishing that, but also doing what I should do now.
    Everyone, please take thorough care of managing your health and so on.
    [image]
    The Crash Landing On You exhibition is now open.
    The voices for the exhibit’s audio guide are Shōfukutei Tsurube-san and myself, Saitō Asuka!
    Please do come for a visit. (Please take proper measures against infection, okay?)
    [image]
    Well then, see you later!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I translated a 4/22/21 Shin R25 website interview with Rena, about shifting paradigms and why she’s going to fail. (cross-posted to the Yamazaki Rena thread)
    Photo caption:
    [Yamazaki Rena] Born in 1997 in Tokyo. In 2013, she began her activities as a Nogizaka46 2nd generation member after her mother entered her into the auditions without her knowledge. In 2020, she graduated from Keio University. She is active in a wide range of activities, such as achieving the World Heritage Study Test Grade 2, being the first Nogizaka46 member to become a daily radio show personality, appearing on quiz shows, and publishing the history book, Rekishi no Jikan (Gentosha).

Interviewer: Today, I’d like to ask you about “How to discover your weapons”…
    Yamazaki: Ah, can I grab my smartphone for a bit?
    I: Eh?
    Z: I’m constantly taking memos on all kinds of things on my smartphone. It’d be nice if I could remember everything, but… If I have trouble with an answer, I’ll look at my memos while I talk, okay?
    I: From radio personality to history books, Yamazaki-san has an image of using “her own weapons,” but… is there some reason for this?
    Z: It’s because as an idol, I’m overwhelmingly an “inferior student.”
    I: Inferior. Eh, no, that’s…
    Z: That’s what was going through my head, but at one point, I became curious to know, “In the parts of society that I haven’t come into contact with, what sorts of people, what ways of thinking, what ways of life are they living?” So then, I listened to radio programs by non-idol entertainers, or I read lots of interviews with people from regular companies in business magazines.
    I: To learn about the world outside idols.
    Z: That’s when I realized. That, including for idols, “being considered successful in the world you’re in is, by itself, not everything.” With that, I changed “the god I believe in.” It’s fine if I don’t think, “I need to become acknowledged in this world, or else,” nor do I need to worry about it. I swept it all away in that instant.
    I: You changed the god you believe in…!!
    Z: The things that other people aim for – it’s fine if I don’t think I need to fulfill them too. I have my own important things. Of course, I think it’s also fine if the things I’m believing in change along the way. I don’t think the values of my current self are everything. What’s important is, to not be dependent on “my current self’s way of thinking.”
    I: For that purpose, you looked to the outside world.
    Z: It was from there that I became able to have a radio program or publish a book, and do things other idols would not. That’s why right now, as an idol, I feel inferior, but as a person, I’ve become able to acknowledge myself.

I: By the way, I think that sometimes when people take on some challenge, they think, “There are other people who will be more capable than me on this path, no matter what,” and they end up giving up, but what does Yamazaki-san think about that?
    Z: For example, in radio, there are also plenty of people who are overwhelmingly more amazing than me… such as Ijūin Hikaru…
    I: (She suddenly mentions a major figure in the radio world…)
    Z: I wasn’t thinking that I could win there in the first place, so… Eh, is it necessary to win? Instead, I think that the weapon of those who follow from behind is to be able to cherry-pick the best parts from the essences of amazing people. We’re nothing but lucky. To have amazing senpai is something to be grateful for. “I’m so grateful,” is how I feel.
    I: I see. The book you’ve now published, Rekishi no Jikan, is about “history.” For an idol, that’s a peculiar theme, but…
    Z: There, too, I abstracted the content of my history classes, decided upon my own theme, and inserted modern narratives, but… What I’m doing is mostly stuff I learned from Maeda Yuji-san’s book, The Magic of Memos. The things I can experience in my own life are limited, so I think it’s more efficient to take the best parts from other people’s lives, and with “gratitude,” reappropriate them for my own use. Taking rules from others, and applying the parts that I enjoy. From there, I realized that I’m able to do “work that suits me” fully.
    I: I see…!
    Z: There are lots of amazing people in the world, but… I believe the people who are losing and striving are stronger than the people who keep on winning with talent.

Z: Also, I have a “failure is fine” mentality, anyhow. You can fail or lose, but just devote yourself to taking as many shots as you can. If you try something out and don’t achieve results, that means something went wrong with one of the “gears” in the machine. Then all you do is fix the faulty gear next time.
    I: Are there challenges you’ve failed at?
    Z: I’m slipping up all the time (laughs). Drawing pictures, posting my own study notes to the paid mobile mail service… totally failing. But on the other hand, I’m able to be a radio personality, my appeal of “liking Japanese history” bore fruit and I’m able to publish a book now. If you take enough shots, you’ll hit a target.
    I: But don’t you hate having your failures noticed by people around you?
    Z: I don’t set expectations for myself. It’s like, “Well, I guess this is who I am.” I’m not thinking that I’ll be able to do things skillfully. If I can get 70, 80%, I’ll think that seems great. But, if I don’t set expectations for myself, then I shouldn’t have to worry about things like failure, right?
    I: That’s an incredibly dry attitude...
    Z: But, it’s because I don’t set expectations for myself that I’m also able to become obsessed with preparing. Recently, LiSA-san came on my radio program, and, wondering what kinds of questions she’d been asked before, I read all of the past interview articles I could find. After it was over, I relistened to the radio program, looking for points of improvement. “Why couldn’t I respond like this?” “Why didn’t I pick up on this here?” I make a “next time, do it this way” list in my head.
    I: Totally professional thinking…
    Z: Because I’m aware that my current self is not going to produce some grand result, I can continuously repeat PDCA without feeling uncertain. In life, I’m surely going to experience many more “losses” from here on out. I intend to maximize the skills gained from those occasions, so I’ll continue to move forward, saying “failure is fine”!

----

Extra Rena quote below the interview:
    “People who don’t know what their weapons are, are overdoing the things they’re bad at, and the things they like or their weapons have simply been driven into the back. If you provide yourself space, they’ll probably emerge. Please don’t be too hard on yourself.”

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This interview from the Nogizaka Fractal game gave members 4.6 seconds to answer each question. (cross-posted to the Nogizaka Fractal thread)
    *I shortened a lot of answers. For example, “I don’t know… I like Manatsu-san?” would be simplified to “Manatsu-san.”
    *Some answers are weird because members didn’t have enough time (or didn’t want) to answer.
    *The interview was shot some time in winter of 2020-2021.

1. Hobby?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Cooking
    Ikuta Erika: I’ve always been singing anyhow, and also, playing piano. Music!
    Saitou Asuka: Musical instruments
    Takayama Kazumi: Takarazuka
    Higuchi Hina: Taking walks
    Hoshino Minami: Sleeping
    Matsumura Sayuri: Watching anime
    Wada Maaya: Home gardening. They all rotted though.
    Itou Junna: Observing people
    Kitano Hinako: Watching anime
    Shinuchi Mai: Overseas travel
    Suzuki Ayane: Reading and listening to music
    Terada Ranze: Drawing pictures
    Yamazaki Rena: Radio and quizzes and history. They’ve all become jobs. Thank you!
    Watanabe Miria: Tennis
    Itou Riria: Manga and games and watching anime
    Iwamoto Renka: Taking photos
    Umezawa Minami: Watching makeup videos
    Ozono Momoko: Collecting wooden objects
    Kubo Shiori: Writing letters. I’ve really liked writing to people, since long ago.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Dancing
    Satou Kaede: Watching long-distance relay races and caring for doggies
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Dancing
    Nakamura Reno: Playing. Anime.
    Mukai Hazuki: Looking at route maps
    Yamashita Mizuki: Recently I’ve been cooking a lot
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: FPS games
    Yoda Yuki: Chilling out
    Endou Sakura: I like being at home
    Kaki Haruka: Drawing illustrations and making things
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Playing guitar
    Kanagawa Saya: [answer missing from video]
    Kitagawa Yuri: Looking at the sky, writing novels
    Kuromi Haruka: Polishing my sword
    Satou Rika: Reading magazines, researching makeup
    Shibata Yuna: Exercise
    Seimiya Rei: None. Ah! Watching movies, and dramas too.
    Tamura Mayu: Eating
    Tsutsui Ayame: Recently I’m into reading
    Hayakawa Seira: Taking walks
    Hayashi Runa: Watching movies and listening to music
    Matsuo Miyu: Tumblin… er, trampoline? And tumbling, and moving my body.
    Yakubo Mio: I like idols
    Yumiki Nao: Sleeping. That’s not a hobby though.
    2. Special skill?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Getting in the bath quickly
    Ikuta Erika: Recently… ah, I dunno, sorry
    Saitou Asuka: Musical instruments
    Takayama Kazumi: Kendo and tying butterfly knots
    Higuchi Hina: Getting up early
    Hoshino Minami: None
    Matsumura Sayuri: I really can’t do anything, my skill is, eh…?
    Wada Maaya: Teaching tricks to dogs
    Itou Junna: Becoming friendly with people
    Kitano Hinako: Staying awake even in the middle of the night
    Shinuchi Mai: None
    Suzuki Ayane: I can play the flute
    Terada Ranze: I don’t particularly have one, but ever since the auditions, selling things
    Yamazaki Rena: I don’t have any. My thumb can bend a lot.
    Watanabe Miria: Dance
    Itou Riria: Baton twirling
    Iwamoto Renka: Dance and guitar
    Umezawa Minami: Volleyball. Maybe I’ve become unable though…
    Ozono Momoko: I’m trying hard to make guitar my skill right now
    Kubo Shiori: I’m still searching
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Reading the Heart Sutra while doing a standing side split [Y-pose]
    Satou Kaede: Badminton and calligraphy and… cooking?
    Nakamura Reno: Moving my body
    Mukai Hazuki: Playing guitar
    Yamashita Mizuki: Tea ceremony and flower arrangement
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Walking my way through crowds
    Yoda Yuki: Stuff you do out in nature, like swimming or climbing trees
    Endou Sakura: Clarinet was my skill
    Kaki Haruka: Also drawing
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Playing guitar, or recently composing lyrics and music
    Kanagawa Saya: Mid-range shot in basketball
    Kitagawa Yuri: Finding people’s good points
    Kuromi Haruka: I want the Chinese I’m studying to be my skill, I’ll do my best
    Satou Rika: Flexible shoulders and I used to play trumpet
    Shibata Yuna: Rhythmic sports gymnastics
    Seimiya Rei: English? And moving my body.
    Tamura Mayu: Swinging a bat
    Tsutsui Ayame: Calligraphy
    Hayakawa Seira: My body is flexible, so I can do a standing split [I-pose]
    Hayashi Runa: Cleanly showing the whites of my eyes
    Matsuo Miyu: Tumbling, like backflips
    Yakubo Mio: Kendama
    Yumiki Nao: Basketball and cooking
    3. Strength and weakness?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Strength: forgetting unpleasant things quickly. Weakness: bad at waking up early.
    Ikuta Erika: Strength: asking lots of questions. Weakness: asking lots of questions.
    Saitou Asuka: Taking it easy.
    Takayama Kazumi: Strength: not worrying much. Weakness: other than that, everything.
    Higuchi Hina: Strength: patience. Weakness: impatience [我慢強い vs せっかち]
    Hoshino Minami: Strength: if I sleep I can forget bad things.
    Matsumura Sayuri: I have a lot of problem areas, huh. Good areas?
    Wada Maaya: Eh…?
    Itou Junna: Strength: cheerfulness. Weakness: I find things bothersome.
    Kitano Hinako: Strength: liking fun things. Weakness: ah…
    Shinuchi Mai: Strength: ability to take action. Weakness: loose with time.
    Suzuki Ayane: Strength: nothing comes to mind. Weakness: ah, I dunno.
    Terada Ranze: Being honest to myself, and being too honest
    Yamazaki Rena: Giving up on sleep. It’s good and bad.
    Watanabe Miria: Strength: being considerate of others. Weakness: I don’t know.
    Itou Riria: What’s my strength? Weakness: I find things bothersome.
    Iwamoto Renka: Strength: cheerful. Weakness: ah…
    Umezawa Minami: Strength: doing things until the end. Weakness: worrying too much.
    Ozono Momoko: Strength: ah, wait...!
    Kubo Shiori: Strength: I pursue after my goals. Weaknesses: many.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Strength: full of curiosity. Weakness: ahh…
    Satou Kaede: Strength: long neck. Weakness: what is it?
    Nakamura Reno: Weakness: indecisive. Strength: outdoors.
    Mukai Hazuki: Strength: always up for things. Weakness: impatience.
    Yamashita Mizuki: Weakness: negative. Strengths: many.
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Strength: positive. Weakness: fickle.
    Yoda Yuki: Weakness: forgetful. Strength: responding quickly.
    Endou Sakura: Strength: I’m serious? Weakness: I dunno.
    Kaki Haruka: Strength: um, long hair. Weakness: also long hair.
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Strength: not lying. Weakness: selfishness.
    Kanagawa Saya: Strength: I hate losing. Weakness: none.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Strength: the same as my special skill… Weakness: I’m slow.
    Kuromi Haruka: Strength: smiling all the time. Weakness: taking up time.
    Satou Rika: Weakness: thinking negatively. Strength: still thinking about it…
    Shibata Yuna: Strength: forward-looking. Weakness: responding slowly.
    Seimiya Rei: Strength: cheerful
    Tamura Mayu: Strength: always smiling. Weakness: indecisiveness.
    Tsutsui Ayame: Strength: being positive. Weakness is…
    Hayakawa Seira: Strength: ah, wait…
    Hayashi Runa: Strength: talking to everyone with the same attitude. Ah, weakness…
    Matsuo Miyu: Strength: positive. Weakness: too perfectionist.
    Yakubo Mio: Strength: richly receptive.
    Yumiki Nao: Strength: I have many siblings so I know how people at the bottom feel. Weakness: my Japanese is weird.
    4. Member you get along with?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Lots… Ikuta Erika. Lots of members.
    Ikuta Erika: Ah, but Manatsu may be the only member whose house I go to
    Saitou Asuka: Everyone, but I often talk to Momoko?
    Takayama Kazumi: I talked again today with Maaya and Hinachima in the car
    Higuchi Hina: Wada Maaya-chan, Takayama Kazumi-chan, Itou Junna, Hoshino Minami
    Hoshino Minami: I get along with everyone, but as you’d expect, with 1ki members I’m especially friendly
    Matsumura Sayuri: Truly, truly, in my heart I want to get along with all the kouhai
    Wada Maaya: I’m especially friendly with Takayama Kazumi-chan and Higuchi Hina-chan
    Itou Junna: Hinachima and Maaya and Miria and Ayane and Hinako
    Kitano Hinako: I get along with everyone, but recently I’ve been with Ayane-chan more
    Shinuchi Mai: Matsumura Sayuri and Akimoto Manatsu
    Suzuki Ayane: I get along with 2ki
    Terada Ranze: Everyone, but uh…
    Yamazaki Rena: All the 2ki. I don’t stick that closely to one girl.
    Watanabe Miria: Itou Junna and Kitano Hinako. 2ki.
    Itou Riria: Yamashita Mizuki-chan, Nakamura Reno-chan
    Iwamoto Renka: Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko, Satou Kaede, Sakaguchi Tamami
    Umezawa Minami: Lots, but Satou Kaede
    Ozono Momoko: Umezawa Minami, Satou Kaede, Iwamoto Renka, Sakaguchi Tamami
    Kubo Shiori: Yoshida Ayano Christie-chan, since she’s same-gen
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Iwamoto Renka-chan
    Satou Kaede: Ume, Renka, Tamami, Momoko. Everyone gets along.
    Nakamura Reno: Itou Riria
    Mukai Hazuki: Mizuki, Aya, Den-chan, Yoda
    Yamashita Mizuki: If it’s 3rd gen, Itou Riria-chan and Mukai Hazuki-chan
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Kubo Shiori
    Yoda Yuki: Three yakiniku sisters: Den-chan, Hazuki
    Endou Sakura: Seimiya Rei-chan
    Kaki Haruka: Everyone, but especially 4ki Shibata Yuna-chan
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Hayashi Runa and Kanagawa Saya, and many others
    Kanagawa Saya: All the Nogizaka 4ki
    Kitagawa Yuri: I often talk with 4ki Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Kuromi Haruka: I get along with all the 4ki, I also get along with many senpai
    Satou Rika: Hayashi Runa
    Shibata Yuna: Get along? I get along with everyone, but, Rei-chan, Rei-chan
    Seimiya Rei: Tsutsui Ayame and Shibata Yuna-chan
    Tamura Mayu: I get along very well with Hayakawa Seira
    Tsutsui Ayame: All 4ki
    Hayakawa Seira: All the 4ki. I want to have a meal with everyone.
    Hayashi Runa: 4ki Kakehashi Sayaka
    Matsuo Miyu: If it’s 4ki, I’m often with Seimiya Rei-chan
    Yakubo Mio: All the 4ki get along
    Yumiki Nao: Hayashi Runa and Matsuo Miyu
    5. What you love about the group?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Backstage, we keep talking and the laughs are non-stop
    Ikuta Erika: Everyone’s very considerate of each other, but they’re unreserved
    Saitou Asuka: Everyone’s kind and cute
    Takayama Kazumi: Everyone’s anyhow friendly, the outfits are also cute, I like everything
    Higuchi Hina: Everyone’s kind and gets along
    Hoshino Minami: Everyone’s kind… Kind!
    Matsumura Sayuri: There are a lot of good girls within the group
    Wada Maaya: Everyone gets along, and we also go out for meals normally
    Itou Junna: Everyone gets along
    Kitano Hinako: I like it all, but I like how everyone likes everyone
    Shinuchi Mai: Everyone’s cute and kind. It’s such a wonderful group, I’m glad I joined it.
    Suzuki Ayane: Everyone loves one another
    Terada Ranze: Lots of kind people gathered together
    Yamazaki Rena: Refinement. They use their words properly.
    Watanabe Miria: Everyone gets along
    Itou Riria: Everyone’s very warm
    Iwamoto Renka: Regardless of senpai-kouhai, everyone gets along
    Umezawa Minami: Everyone’s cute, everyone’s kind, and filled with lots of love
    Ozono Momoko: Everyone’s kind
    Kubo Shiori: I can only say everything, but everyone’s warm
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Everyone’s friendly, neat and trim
    Satou Kaede: Everyone’s warm and gets along
    Nakamura Reno: Everyone’s kind and warm, I love them
    Mukai Hazuki: Everyone creates a warm atmosphere
    Yamashita Mizuki: Everyone’s friendly, cute
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Wherever you look, there are lots of cute girls
    Yoda Yuki: Everyone’s kind and cute
    Endou Sakura: Everyone’s kind
    Kaki Haruka: Many things, but most of all I like how everyone gets along
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Many things. Senpai are kind.
    Kanagawa Saya: Each person truly is kind, everyone is considerate, I think it’s wonderful
    Kitagawa Yuri: It’s such a good group that I steadily like it more every single day
    Kuromi Haruka: Senpai, staff, and my same-gen are all kind
    Satou Rika: Everyone’s cute and kind
    Shibata Yuna: Everyone’s kind
    Seimiya Rei: Everyone’s a good person
    Tamura Mayu: Everyone’s very kind and considerate
    Tsutsui Ayame: Everyone’s kind and have strong individuality
    Hayakawa Seira: Everyone respects one another
    Hayashi Runa: Everyone’s very warm and kind
    Matsuo Miyu: The senpai, even across different gens, are friendly with everyone
    Yakubo Mio: I love that all the members love the group
    Yumiki Nao: Warmth, everyone’s warmth
    6. Recent dream you had?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Lots of hyenas entered my home and I’m surrounded
    Ikuta Erika: I try to give a greeting, but I totally fall forward and can’t do it
    Saitou Asuka: Going on a trip with my mother
    Takayama Kazumi: I keep a dream diary, but what was it… an old man, an old man I didn’t know…
    Higuchi Hina: I became a doctor at a hospital, a pediatrics doctor
    Hoshino Minami: I haven’t dreamed recently, I’m sound asleep
    Matsumura Sayuri: Someone got angry at me this morning
    Wada Maaya: Eh, I don’t remember at all
    Itou Junna: I don’t dream much
    Kitano Hinako: I went with two friends to a Live
    Shinuchi Mai: I moved out, but my new property hadn’t been decided yet
    Suzuki Ayane: I don’t dream much, I don’t remember
    Terada Ranze: Today I dreamed of fighting with siblings
    Yamazaki Rena: I’ve dreamed this many times since I was little, but I’m chased by a group of men completely black from head to toe
    Watanabe Miria: There are 100 hairy caterpillars
    Itou Riria: Karaoke competition death game
    Iwamoto Renka: Falling on a roller coaster
    Umezawa Minami: Zombies. I often dream of being attacked by zombies
    Ozono Momoko: I ask various people if they caught a cold
    Kubo Shiori: I went to school in my hometown
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Being chased by police
    Satou Kaede: I had one today, I forgot
    Nakamura Reno: I was climbing a mountain, it was tough but I did my best
    Mukai Hazuki: [answer missing from video]
    Yamashita Mizuki: Performing a Live
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Playing with members
    Yoda Yuki: I became covered in fur
    Endou Sakura: I think it was a dream where members appeared
    Kaki Haruka: The Nogizaka members all went to eat hot pot
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Doing the backstroke in a pool flowing with muddy water
    Kanagawa Saya: Don’t remember, none
    Kitagawa Yuri: Eh…? Sorry…
    Kuromi Haruka: Eating cake
    Satou Rika: I don’t dream
    Shibata Yuna: I don’t remember, but I often dream of falling from a high place
    Seimiya Rei: A heart-pounding dream
    Tamura Mayu: I’m not having dreams
    Tsutsui Ayame: I went to sleep over at a friend’s house
    Hayakawa Seira: Attending a photoshoot since morning
    Hayashi Runa: I haven’t dreamed recently
    Matsuo Miyu: Today I dreamed I rode a carpet and flew into the sky
    Yakubo Mio: Before I came to work, I dreamed I came to work
    Yumiki Nao: I sleep very deeply recently, so I don’t dream
    7. Member you respect?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Lots, what should I do…? Iku-chan? Oh no, I keep saying Iku-chan.
    Ikuta Erika: Kazumin, Kazumin. She’s so kind, very kind.
    Saitou Asuka: Everyone, it’s not one person
    Takayama Kazumi: Ikuta Erika-chan
    Higuchi Hina: Everyone, but Takayama Kazumi-chan is very funny, after all
    Hoshino Minami: As you’d expect, I think Captain Manatsu is incredible
    Matsumura Sayuri: I respect everyone, but if you ask me to choose one person, it’s hard
    Wada Maaya: Higuchi Hina-chan
    Itou Junna: Higuchi Hina-chan
    Kitano Hinako: I respect everyone, but I like my oshimen Minami-chan
    Shinuchi Mai: Everyone
    Suzuki Ayane: Akimoto Manatsu-san
    Terada Ranze: Everyone. Wai~ I like them.
    Yamazaki Rena: Everyone. It’s full of charming girls who possess many things I don’t have.
    Watanabe Miria: Junna
    Itou Riria: I entered liking Asuka-san, so Asuka-san
    Iwamoto Renka: Since before I joined, Asuka-san
    Umezawa Minami: Lots, but Akimoto Manatsu-san
    Ozono Momoko: Minami-chan
    Kubo Shiori: Iku-san. Ikuta Erika-san always, everything, all of her, I respect
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Always been Higuchi Hina-san
    Satou Kaede: Ikuta Erika-san, but I respect all the senpai
    Nakamura Reno: Everyone, umm, Riria
    Mukai Hazuki: Mizuki
    Yamashita Mizuki: Lots. I love everyone.
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Without a lie, everyone
    Yoda Yuki: Everyone
    Endou Sakura: Ikuta Erika-san
    Kaki Haruka: Everyone, but Yamashita Mizuki-san after all
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Minami-chan, Minami-chan. Hoshino Minami-chan
    Kanagawa Saya: Everyone in Nogizaka46, everyone’s wonderful
    Kitagawa Yuri: All the senpai, but…
    Kuromi Haruka: Akimoto Manatsu-san and Saitou Asuka-san
    Satou Rika: Kubo Shiori-san
    Shibata Yuna: There are many… Hinako-san
    Seimiya Rei: Endou Sakura if it’s same-gen, she’s incredible, I respect her
    Tamura Mayu: I’ve recently been working a lot with Matsumura Sayuri, so, I respect her
    Tsutsui Ayame: Everyone, really
    Hayakawa Seira: Ikuta Erika-san
    Hayashi Runa: 3ki Itou Riria-san
    Matsuo Miyu: Ikuta Erika-san. She always puts in 120%.
    Yakubo Mio: Everyone, of course
    Yumiki Nao: Takayama Kazumi-san, inside and outside, I love all of her
    8. Favorite N46 Song?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Hito Natsu no Nagasa yori, which I centered with Matsumura Sayuri
    Ikuta Erika: Danke Schoen. It gets my spirits up.
    Saitou Asuka: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Takayama Kazumi: Kikkake, but I also like Kimi Boku
    Higuchi Hina: I love Yasashisa to wa
    Hoshino Minami: I like them all, but, it’s Kimi no Na wa Kibou after all
    Matsumura Sayuri: Hakumai-sama
    Wada Maaya: Yasashisa to wa
    Itou Junna: Naimononedari
    Kitano Hinako: Kimi ni Okuru Hana ga Nai
    Shinuchi Mai: Difficult. But without changing, Hane no Kioku
    Suzuki Ayane: They’re all good songs, um, Kikkake
    Terada Ranze: Synchronicity
    Yamazaki Rena: It’s hard to decide a favorite, but I like Ushinaitakunaikara
    Watanabe Miria: Fuusen wa Ikiteiru
    Itou Riria: Sanbanme no Kaze
    Iwamoto Renka: Inochi wa Utsukushii
    Umezawa Minami: Tachinaorichuu, including the MV
    Ozono Momoko: Arigachi na Renai, recently
    Kubo Shiori: Right now it’s Sayonara Stay With Me. It changes depending on when, but I have various memories of that.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Sing Out
    Satou Kaede: Hane no Kioku
    Nakamura Reno: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Mukai Hazuki: Psychokinesis no Kanousei
    Yamashita Mizuki: Sekai Ichiban Kodoku na Lover
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Kikkake
    Yoda Yuki: Recently I’ve been listening to Tsuribori
    Endou Sakura: Lots, but Kanashimi no Wasurekata
    Kaki Haruka: Sayonara no Imi
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Sukima, Another Ghost, Nigemizu
    Kanagawa Saya: I see… Lots of people must have seen it
    Kitagawa Yuri: Naimononedari has saved me many times, so I love it
    Kuromi Haruka: Seifuku no Mannequin, because it was why I started liking Nogizaka46
    Satou Rika: I can’t decide
    Shibata Yuna: Synchronicity
    Seimiya Rei: Tender Days
    Tamura Mayu: Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    Tsutsui Ayame: Kikkake
    Hayakawa Seira: I see...
    Hayashi Runa: Anastasia
    Matsuo Miyu: Kimi wa Boku to Awanai Hou ga Yokatta no kana
    Yakubo Mio: Umareta Mama de
    Yumiki Nao: Boku Dake no Hikari. The lyrics really pierced me, so I like it.
    9. Charm point? (say it in a cute voice)
    Akimoto Manatsu: My face?
    Ikuta Erika: Neck
    Saitou Asuka: None
    Takayama Kazumi: None, I’m sad
    Higuchi Hina: Hair. I dunno.
    Hoshino Minami: Voice
    Matsumura Sayuri: Eating a lot
    Wada Maaya: I have fun with everything
    Itou Junna: Lips
    Kitano Hinako: Eyebrows, my whorled eyebrows
    Shinuchi Mai: Straight legs
    Suzuki Ayane: Nose
    Terada Ranze: Eyes. Are they cute, I wonder?
    Yamazaki Rena: Voice
    Watanabe Miria: Eyes
    Itou Riria: Smile
    Iwamoto Renka: Mole under my eye
    Umezawa Minami: Cute voice, mole
    Ozono Momoko: Husky voice
    Kubo Shiori: In the past, I said my palms, but I can’t say it in a cute voice, ah, none
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Neck length
    Satou Kaede: Neck
    Nakamura Reno: Eyes?
    Mukai Hazuki: The pupil of my left eye
    Yamashita Mizuki: Dimples
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Eyes
    Yoda Yuki: Eyelashes
    Endou Sakura: Cheeks
    Kaki Haruka: Hands
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Smile
    Kanagawa Saya: Eyes
    Kitagawa Yuri: None
    Kuromi Haruka: My dimple here
    Satou Rika: A dark spot on my eye
    Shibata Yuna: Eye bags
    Seimiya Rei: Smile
    Tamura Mayu: Smile
    Tsutsui Ayame: Eyebrows
    Hayakawa Seira: I can spread my toes nicely, so toes, but I haven’t shown them before
    Hayashi Runa: The middle finger on my left hand is beautiful
    Matsuo Miyu: Smile
    Yakubo Mio: Round face
    Yumiki Nao: Front teeth
    10. Phrase you often say recently?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Not a recent thing, but I’ve probably always said “no way” [uso]
    Ikuta Erika: “Something like” [nanka nanka]
    Saitou Asuka: “I dunno”
    Takayama Kazumi: “Fumu fumu”
    Higuchi Hina: “Certainly”
    Hoshino Minami: It’s always been my phrase, but, “Eh~ What is it?” [ee~ nandarou]
    Matsumura Sayuri: Maichun often tells me I say “honestly” a lot
    Wada Maaya: Eh…?
    Itou Junna: “Thank you very much”
    Kitano Hinako: My dad tells me it’s “something like” [nanka]
    Shinuchi Mai: “Crying” [pien]
    Suzuki Ayane: “I wonder about that?” [sore wa dou nan darou?]
    Terada Ranze: “Somehow, yeah” [nantoka sa~]
    Yamazaki Rena: None. I don’t know.
    Watanabe Miria: “Ne~?”
    Itou Riria: “Certainly.” “I see.”
    Iwamoto Renka: “It’s cold”
    Umezawa Minami: I always say “something like” [nanka], I want to fix the habit
    Ozono Momoko: I dunno, sorry
    Kubo Shiori: I’m quick to say “no way~” [uso~]
    Sakaguchi Tamami: “Luv ya” [daisuko]
    Satou Kaede: “What is it?” [nandarou?]
    Nakamura Reno: “Onigiri”
    Mukai Hazuki: “Hazuki is…”
    Yamashita Mizuki: “Whoa” [yaba]
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: “Circle” [maru]
    Yoda Yuki: “I’m sleepy.” “I’m hungry.”
    Endou Sakura: “What is it~” [nandarou na~]
    Kaki Haruka: “What is it?” [nandarou?]
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Recent phrase…?
    Kanagawa Saya: “Scary” or “Is that okay?”
    Kitagawa Yuri: “Mmm”
    Kuromi Haruka: “Sorry”
    Satou Rika: “Is that okay?”
    Shibata Yuna: “I” [watashi]
    Seimiya Rei: I constantly say, “Where’s my cellphone again?”
    Tamura Mayu: “Certainly”
    Tsutsui Ayame: “Hanya~”
    Hayakawa Seira: “That’s right”
    Hayashi Runa: I ask, “Is it me?”
    Matsuo Miyu: “Sorta” [nanka] and “Um” [etto], and, not why or how, but “What?” [nandarou]
    Yakubo Mio: I have a lot of phrases. I say, “Ah, that’s right” [sounandayo na~]
    Yumiki Nao: I recently learned the phrase, “Arya~”
    11. Same-gen member you consult about problems?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Matsumura Sayuri. I think I also consulted with her when I became captain.
    Ikuta Erika: I don’t
    Saitou Asuka: I don’t consult with anyone
    Takayama Kazumi: Manatsu, maybe
    Higuchi Hina: Takayama Kazumi-chan, Wada Maaya, Hoshino Minami
    Hoshino Minami: I don’t consult with members much
    Matsumura Sayuri: Mm…
    Wada Maaya: I often consult Higuchi Hina-chan about troubles
    Itou Junna: Miria-chan
    Kitano Hinako: She’s younger but reliable, Itou Junna
    Shinuchi Mai: Same-gen? There aren’t any same-gen members I consult.
    Suzuki Ayane: Kitano Hinako-chan
    Terada Ranze: Everyone
    Yamazaki Rena: I don’t consult them about my problems. I don’t consult anyone at all about work stuff
    Watanabe Miria: Junna
    Itou Riria: Yamashita Mizuki
    Iwamoto Renka: Momoko
    Umezawa Minami: Ozono Momoko
    Ozono Momoko: Satou Kaede and Umezawa Minami
    Kubo Shiori: Umezawa Minami-chan, because she’s steady and like an older sister
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Umezawa Minami-chan
    Satou Kaede: Umezawa Minami
    Nakamura Reno: Kubo
    Mukai Hazuki: I don’t consult about my troubles much
    Yamashita Mizuki: Itou Riria-chan or Kubo Shiori-chan
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Kubo Shiori
    Yoda Yuki: Everyone?
    Endou Sakura: Who? Eh?
    Kaki Haruka: If it’s same-gen, Hayakawa Seira-chan, is most often
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I don’t, but if I have to say, Kanagawa Saya
    Kanagawa Saya: Kakehashi Sayaka-chan
    Kitagawa Yuri: Tsutsui Ayame-chan taught me her outlook on life, so I often consult with her
    Kuromi Haruka: All the 4ki
    Satou Rika: Not much with same-gen…
    Shibata Yuna: Kakki
    Seimiya Rei: I often talk to Hayakawa Seira
    Tamura Mayu: Hayakawa Seira might also be the most often
    Tsutsui Ayame: Seimiya Rei, often
    Hayakawa Seira: If it’s same-gen, Kakki
    Hayashi Runa: Yumiki Nao and Matsuo Miyu
    Matsuo Miyu: Yumiki Nao-chan, a lot
    Yakubo Mio: Often with Shibata Yuna-chan
    Yumiki Nao: I basically consult Hayashi Runa and Matsuo Miyu
    12. Unique or special thing in your bag?
    Akimoto Manatsu: There are always omamori, eye drops, and lipstick
    Ikuta Erika: Honey candy. That’s normal though.
    Saitou Asuka: Dried sweet potato?
    Takayama Kazumi: A massage ball you step on
    Higuchi Hina: Shoehorn
    Hoshino Minami: Special? It’s normal. But to lift my mood, I put in perfume.
    Matsumura Sayuri: Mmm… mm?
    Wada Maaya: None
    Itou Junna: None. Gummies.
    Kitano Hinako: There are always sweets inside
    Shinuchi Mai: Two omamori
    Suzuki Ayane: Nothing in particular
    Terada Ranze: I only put lipstick in my bag
    Yamazaki Rena: My must-haves are ramune and manuka honey
    Watanabe Miria: Turtle
    Itou Riria: None
    Iwamoto Renka: Cotton swabs
    Umezawa Minami: A small message card I received from my family on my birthday, it’s always in there
    Ozono Momoko: What is there… sorry
    Kubo Shiori: Lots of pouches inside, various pouches, pouch pouch pouch
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Dried pickled plum
    Satou Kaede: There’s always a hair brush inside
    Nakamura Reno: Purifying salt
    Mukai Hazuki: Tablet
    Yamashita Mizuki: Phone, wallet, gum, it’s normal
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: No special things
    Yoda Yuki: It’s filled with food
    Endou Sakura: Hand cream
    Kaki Haruka: There’s nothing there, sorry
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I can’t tell you that
    Kanagawa Saya: Wallet
    Kitagawa Yuri: I always have earphones so I can listen to music at any time
    Kuromi Haruka: Nunchaku
    Satou Rika: It’s not particularly unique
    Shibata Yuna: Omamori my mama gave me
    Seimiya Rei: Oranges?
    Tamura Mayu: I always carry a charger
    Tsutsui Ayame: None, it’s plain
    Hayakawa Seira: It’s not special, but recently there’s a plastic shopping bag
    Hayashi Runa: Wet tissues and 3 handkerchiefs
    Matsuo Miyu: Nothing particular. Gummies…
    Yakubo Mio: I always bring 2 stuffed toys everywhere
    Yumiki Nao: Dried sweet potato
    13. Member you’d marry?
    Akimoto Manatsu: She’ll do anything for me, so Shinuchi Mai
    Ikuta Erika: Manatsu. I keep naming Manatsu, I should stop.
    Saitou Asuka: Umezawa Minami
    Takayama Kazumi: Hayakawa Seira-chan
    Higuchi Hina: Akimoto Manatsu-chan, who’s good at cooking
    Hoshino Minami: Matsumura Sayuri, because she’s cute
    Matsumura Sayuri: Maichun… Will anyone say Maichun? I’m curious.
    Itou Junna: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Kitano Hinako: Higuchi Hina-san
    Shinuchi Mai: That’s tricky… Kazumin
    Suzuki Ayane: Itou Junna-chan
    Terada Ranze: Itou Junna
    Yamazaki Rena: Haha, I don’t want to marry a member
    Watanabe Miria: Hinako
    Itou Riria: Mukai Hazuki-chan
    Iwamoto Renka: I dunno
    Umezawa Minami: Akimoto Manatsu-san. Since she’s good at cooking.
    Ozono Momoko: Itou Junna-san
    Kubo Shiori: Akimoto Manatsu-san, her cooking looks delicious
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Akimoto Manatsu-san
    Satou Kaede: Itou Junna-san
    Nakamura Reno: Yoshida Ayano Christie
    Mukai Hazuki: Tamami… Tamami!
    Yamashita Mizuki: Takayama Kazumi-san would be good
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Hayakawa Seira
    Yoda Yuki: Wait, I don’t know. I want to marry everyone.
    Endou Sakura: I’ve never thought about it
    Kaki Haruka: Manatsu-san would definitely be nice
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Ayane-san
    Kanagawa Saya: Kakki
    Kitagawa Yuri: Kakki. As you’d expect, definitely Kakki.
    Kuromi Haruka: Akimoto Manatsu-san
    Satou Rika: Even if Hayashi Runa was my boyfriend, I wouldn’t want to marry her
    Shibata Yuna: Rei-chan
    Seimiya Rei: Ayame
    Tamura Mayu: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Tsutsui Ayame: Everyone
    Hayakawa Seira: But… they’re girls…
    Hayashi Runa: Satou Rika
    Matsuo Miyu: Yakubo-chan
    Yakubo Mio: I want to marry everyone. Let’s get married. Love!
    Yumiki Nao: Suzuki Ayane-san
    14. Member who makes you laugh most?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Wada Maaya. There are always strange things happening around her.
    Ikuta Erika: Maaya. Maaya’s so funny.
    Saitou Asuka: Takayama Kazumi
    Takayama Kazumi: I laughed a lot again today with Chima and Junna-chan and Maaya, those three are so funny
    Higuchi Hina: Wada Maaya-chan
    Hoshino Minami: Everyone’s cute after all, but recently it’s Wada Maaya-chan
    Matsumura Sayuri: Ah, but I feel like Takayama Kazumi-san is so funny
    Wada Maaya: Takayama Kazumi-chan. All the same names keep appearing.
    Itou Junna: Wada Maaya
    Kitano Hinako: Watanabe Miria
    Shinuchi Mai: Ikuta Erika
    Suzuki Ayane: Watanabe Miria-chan
    Terada Ranze: Wada Maaya
    Yamazaki Rena: Kitano Hinako-chan, she’s always fooling around. Also Junna.
    Watanabe Miria: Renka
    Itou Riria: Mukai Hazuki-chan
    Iwamoto Renka: Satou Kaede and Mukai Hazuki
    Umezawa Minami: Shinuchi Mai-san. She always makes me laugh a lot.
    Ozono Momoko: Takayama Kazumi-san, she’s constantly funny
    Kubo Shiori: Wada Maaya-san. When we’re together, I’ve never not laughed, she’s fun.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Satou Kaede-chan
    Satou Kaede: Renka, I guess? Hazuki, I guess?
    Nakamura Reno: Mukai Hazuki
    Mukai Hazuki: Den-chan
    Yamashita Mizuki: Shinuchi Mai-senpai, Maichun-senpai
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Maaya-san
    Yoda Yuki: Hazuki, or Den-chan
    Endou Sakura: All the 4ki
    Kaki Haruka: If it’s same-gen, Tamura Mayu
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Runa, Seira, Mayu-chan, Saya
    Kanagawa Saya: Hayashi Runa-chan
    Kitagawa Yuri: Also Ayame-chan
    Kuromi Haruka: Hayashi Runa-chan
    Satou Rika: Hayashi Runa? Also Kuromi Haruka-chan is strange and funny.
    Seimiya Rei: Ayame
    Tamura Mayu: Kaki Haruka
    Tsutsui Ayame: Seimiya Rei
    Hayakawa Seira: Rei-chan
    Hayashi Runa: Kuromi Haruka-chan
    Matsuo Miyu: Rei-chan
    Yakubo Mio: Seimiya Rei-chan
    Yumiki Nao: I love Seimiya Rei-chan and Wada Maaya-san
    15. Favorite song choreography?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Influencer, which I practiced until 3 at night, crying a lot
    Ikuta Erika: Synchronicity
    Saitou Asuka: Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru
    Takayama Kazumi: Naittate Iijanaika
    Higuchi Hina: Atarashii Sekai
    Hoshino Minami: Synchronicity
    Matsumura Sayuri: Ima Hanashitai Dare ka ga Iru. No, Hakumai-sama – heh heh, that’s a lie.
    Wada Maaya: Kidzuitara Kata Omoi
    Itou Junna: Synchronicity
    Kitano Hinako: It feels good to dance to Nichijou
    Shinuchi Mai: Synchronicity
    Suzuki Ayane: Synchronicity
    Terada Ranze: Kassouro
    Yamazaki Rena: Synchronicity. It’s fun to dance to it.
    Watanabe Miria: Synchronicity
    Itou Riria: Synchronicity
    Iwamoto Renka: Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru
    Umezawa Minami: Lots, but Synchronicity
    Ozono Momoko: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru’s second climax
    Kubo Shiori: Nichijou
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Synchronicity
    Satou Kaede: What was it again?
    Nakamura Reno: Inochi wa Utsukushii
    Mukai Hazuki: Omoide First
    Yamashita Mizuki: Hoka no Hoshi kara
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Unubore Beach
    Yoda Yuki: Ima Hanashitai Dare ka ga Iru
    Endou Sakura: Influencer
    Kaki Haruka: Kiss no Shuriken
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Arigachi na Renai. I was able to perform it in a Live, I really like it.
    Kanagawa Saya: Inochi wa Utsukushii
    Kitagawa Yuri: If it’s 4ki songs, Kiss no Shuriken
    Kuromi Haruka: Influencer, because it’s cool
    Satou Rika: Lots. Influencer.
    Shibata Yuna: Yonbanme
    Seimiya Rei: The ‘don don don’ part in Yonbanme no Hikari
    Tamura Mayu: Settei Ondo
    Tsutsui Ayame: Inochi wa Utsukushii
    Hayakawa Seira: Kiss no Shuriken
    Hayashi Runa: Out of the Blue
    Matsuo Miyu: Influencer and Arigachi na Renai
    Yakubo Mio: Arigachi na Renai. It’s so good, watch it!
    Yumiki Nao: Hashire! Bicycle
    16. Work you want to try challenging?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Something like a cooking corner on a news program
    Ikuta Erika: I’d be happy if I could do dubbing or other voice work
    Saitou Asuka: Try a bit harder at tongue-twisters
    Takayama Kazumi: Mm…
    Higuchi Hina: Strolling around town
    Hoshino Minami: I like singing and dancing, so I like Lives
    Matsumura Sayuri: That, um, the type where you fly in the sky
    Wada Maaya: I want to move my body
    Itou Junna: Drama or movie work
    Kitano Hinako: Acting
    Shinuchi Mai: Dramas
    Suzuki Ayane: There’s stage acting work and I want to try narration work too
    Terada Ranze: I like fashion a lot, so it’d be nice if it involved that
    Yamazaki Rena: TV program narration or work that uses my voice or language
    Watanabe Miria: With dance… various things
    Itou Riria: I like stage acting work so I want to do a lot of it
    Iwamoto Renka: Mmm… mm?
    Umezawa Minami: Narration work. Also swordfighting onstage.
    Ozono Momoko: Work that contributes to my hometown
    Kubo Shiori: Film/TV work, and stage acting. I want to appear in Asuka’s screenplay.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Appear on a prank TV program
    Satou Kaede: Running a full marathon
    Nakamura Reno: I like acting, so voice work
    Mukai Hazuki: Singing
    Yamashita Mizuki: Skydiving
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Something related to stage acting and games
    Yoda Yuki: Acting on stage and bungee jumping
    Endou Sakura: I’d like to try anything
    Kaki Haruka: Work where I draw
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Something related to music
    Kanagawa Saya: Being an actress
    Kitagawa Yuri: Stage acting
    Kuromi Haruka: Participate in an overseas performance
    Satou Rika: Work with Iwate Prefecture. I want to become a doll.
    Shibata Yuna: Stage acting
    Seimiya Rei: Model or actress
    Tamura Mayu: Recently I was chosen as having a cute voice, so I want to try being a voice actor
    Tsutsui Ayame: Acting
    Hayakawa Seira: Anything. Stage acting.
    Hayashi Runa: Musicals
    Matsuo Miyu: Not bungee jumping, but skydiving
    Yakubo Mio: The idol work I love
    Yumiki Nao: Really, I’ll do anything, bring it on, welcome
    PART 2
    17. Habit you unintentionally keep doing?
    Akimoto Manatsu: When I talk, I say “I” and do this [puts hands on shoulders]
    Ikuta Erika: I put my hand on my chin like this
    Saitou Asuka: Touching my hair
    Takayama Kazumi: This [claps hands] or this [puts hands out, palms up]
    Higuchi Hina: When I talk, I do this, I touch my mouth [puts hand to bottom lip], I touch my front teeth too
    Hoshino Minami: None
    Matsumura Sayuri: Saying “hooray”
    Wada Maaya: I dunno
    Itou Junna: Going “mmm…” [puts hand on chin]
    Kitano Hinako: What I always do is… hahaha… [out of time]
    Shinuchi Mai: Putting my hand on my chin
    Suzuki Ayane: Licking my lips
    Terada Ranze: Gazing downward
    Yamazaki Rena: When I think about quizzes, I often touch my face, like this [places hand flat over nose and mouth]. It’s embarrassing.
    Watanabe Miria: I do this [puts thumb and index finger on chin], even though I don’t have a beard
    Itou Riria: When I think, I do this [scratches side of head]
    Iwamoto Renka: I touch my face
    Umezawa Minami: When I’m talking, I put my hand on my chin
    Ozono Momoko: I touch this spot a lot [touches top of head], I touch my bangs
    Kubo Shiori: I recently noticed, but I touch my nose, actually
    Sakaguchi Tamami: I use my hands when I talk
    Satou Kaede: I touch my bangs a lot. I’m quick to look in the mirror.
    Nakamura Reno: Touch my hair
    Mukai Hazuki: Do this, here [brushes right cheek with side of index finger]
    Yamashita Mizuki: There are many, but I scratch my head a lot
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: I puff out my cheeks
    Yoda Yuki: Sleeping. And touching my nails.
    Endou Sakura: Habit…?
    Kaki Haruka: I do this with my nails [squishes nails against fingers]
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Bending my neck
    Kanagawa Saya: This [raises index finger]. I’ve been doing it since just now.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Mmm… [puts fist to chin]
    Kuromi Haruka: It’s a pose, but giving the peace sign
    Satou Rika: Looking around restlessly
    Shibata Yuna: Touching my cheeks, maybe
    Seimiya Rei: [Puts thumb and index finger to chin] …Ah! I do this. I do this [puts fist on chin], and this [puts fist on side of head]
    Tamura Mayu: This with my chin [puts thumb and index finger on chin], and I often do this [puts palms on sides of head]
    Tsutsui Ayame: When my lips are dry, I lick them
    Hayakawa Seira: I like my earlobes and touch them
    Hayashi Runa: Putting my hand on my chin
    Matsuo Miyu: Stretching on tiptoe?
    Yakubo Mio: This [pokes index finger to side of head], and looking in this direction when I’m thinking [looks up and to the right]
    Yumiki Nao: Doing this [puts both fists up to chin], placing my hand near my mouth
    18. Morning routine you do without fail?
    Akimoto Manatsu: I stretch my body a lot
    Ikuta Erika: I always drink soy milk recently
    Saitou Asuka: Make my bed
    Takayama Kazumi: I think it’s normal though, like everyone’s. Like I said before, I step on the massage ball.
    Higuchi Hina: Open the curtains, drink warm water, and then milk, hot milk
    Hoshino Minami: Drink a warm drink
    Matsumura Sayuri: Open the curtains
    Wada Maaya: Wake up and brush my teeth? Is that what it means?
    Itou Junna: Open the window, spray perfume
    Kitano Hinako: Um…
    Shinuchi Mai: Drink a fermented milk drink
    Suzuki Ayane: Drink warm tea
    Terada Ranze: Nothing particular
    Yamazaki Rena: It’s not particularly fixed. I put on makeup and go out normally.
    Watanabe Miria: Rabbit – ah, I’m raising a pet – I feed the rabbit
    Itou Riria: None
    Iwamoto Renka: Play with my dog and cat
    Umezawa Minami: I gulp down a full glass of water
    Ozono Momoko: What is it? I feel like I always leave in a tizzy.
    Kubo Shiori: None
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Every morning, I do core muscle training
    Satou Kaede: First, always, I feed the dog
    Nakamura Reno: [misreads the question; out of time]
    Mukai Hazuki: It’s winter, so drink warm water
    Yamashita Mizuki: Drink hot water
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Feed the cat
    Yoda Yuki: Eat natto. And crack my back.
    Endou Sakura: Drink water
    Kaki Haruka: I don’t do anything. I open the window.
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Go back to sleep for an hour
    Kanagawa Saya: Wake up, brush my teeth, eat breakfast, apply face lotion and stuff
    Kitagawa Yuri: Look at the sky – open the curtains
    Kuromi Haruka: Nothing in particular
    Satou Rika: Drink hot water
    Shibata Yuna: A friend told me you get taller if you stretch, so I stretch every morning
    Seimiya Rei: Stretch and eat breakfast
    Tamura Mayu: Wear perfume
    Tsutsui Ayame: Nothing particular
    Hayakawa Seira: Drink water
    Hayashi Runa: Read manga
    Matsuo Miyu: Drink water. Stretch in bed when I wake up.
    Yakubo Mio: It’s nothing worth announcing to the world
    Yumiki Nao: Drink warm water with lemon
    19. Recent trouble on your mind?
    Akimoto Manatsu: I can’t hear my alarm clock
    Ikuta Erika: I always have some trouble I can’t identify
    Saitou Asuka: Bad sleeping posture, I mess up the futon
    Takayama Kazumi: Mm…? Ah! Um…
    Higuchi Hina: I have very uneven days where I can or can’t sleep
    Hoshino Minami: I’ve been having fun, no troubles
    Matsumura Sayuri: My home has really bad sunlight coverage
    Wada Maaya: When I wake up in the morning, I get tired
    Itou Junna: Not being able to read kanji
    Kitano Hinako: My pillow doesn’t fit right
    Shinuchi Mai: Resisting the cold
    Suzuki Ayane: Nothing in particular
    Terada Ranze: I want to change my hairstyle
    Yamazaki Rena: It’s all work troubles. I’m troubled about who I can consult with.
    Watanabe Miria: No troubles
    Itou Riria: I want to sleep a lot more
    Iwamoto Renka: I’d like to be a bit taller
    Umezawa Minami: I’m sensitive to cold. I can’t fall asleep easily.
    Ozono Momoko: I want to go to the world above the sky
    Kubo Shiori: My voice gets shrill, it’s noisy
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Recently, I get sleepy
    Satou Kaede: My appetite won’t stop, it’s endless
    Nakamura Reno: I dream every day when I sleep
    Mukai Hazuki: My makeup won’t come off
    Yamashita Mizuki: Dryness. My body’s stiff.
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: I can’t become a morning person
    Yoda Yuki: Sleeping too much. And unbalanced diet.
    Endou Sakura: I’m sensitive to cold so my hands get cold quickly
    Kaki Haruka: I want to cut my hair
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I really don’t have troubles I worry over. Maybe it’d be better to be a bit more troubled.
    Kanagawa Saya: None. Probably.
    Kitagawa Yuri: I’m sleepy
    Kuromi Haruka: All the 4ki are growing taller
    Satou Rika: My pillow doesn’t suit my shoulders
    Shibata Yuna: I’m not growing taller
    Seimiya Rei: It always has, but my stomach really sticks out after I eat
    Tamura Mayu: I often eat ochazuke late at night
    Tsutsui Ayame: I eat too many sweet things
    Hayakawa Seira: Recently it’s gotten cold and my shoulders get terribly stiff. What should I do?
    Hayashi Runa: Satou Rika is cold
    Matsuo Miyu: My assignments are endless?
    Yakubo Mio: No matter how I fix my bangs, they won’t settle down
    Yumiki Nao: My gaze looks severe
    20. Member whose face is your type?
    Akimoto Manatsu: The member to whom I say “cute, cute” when I see her face is probably Kubo-chan. Because I like droopy eyes.
    Ikuta Erika: Sayurin. Cute no matter what face she makes.
    Saitou Asuka: Iwamoto Renka-chan has a beautiful face and is skilled at makeup
    Takayama Kazumi: Kubo Shiori-chan
    Higuchi Hina: Lots. But I like Kazumin’s brisk face.
    Hoshino Minami: Always been Matsumura Sayuri-chan
    Matsumura Sayuri: Ah~
    Wada Maaya: Matsumura Sayuri-chan
    Itou Junna: Ozono Momoko
    Kitano Hinako: Hoshino Minami-chan
    Shinuchi Mai: Kitano Hinako
    Suzuki Ayane: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Terada Ranze: Matsumura-san and Hazuki
    Yamazaki Rena: Suzuki Ayane-chan, by far. Her nose is beautiful, I like her side profile.
    Watanabe Miria: Yuri-chan
    Itou Riria: Asuka-san
    Iwamoto Renka: That’s difficult. Asuka-san.
    Umezawa Minami: Too many, but I like Matsuo Miyu-chan
    Ozono Momoko: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Kubo Shiori: Matsumura Sayuri-san. I love her
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Satou Kaede: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Nakamura Reno: Matsumura Sayuri-san
    Mukai Hazuki: Hoshino Minami-san
    Yamashita Mizuki: Matsumura Sayuri-san, very cute
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Matsumura-san
    Yoda Yuki: It’s really impossible, I can’t choose.
    Endou Sakura: But everyone’s cute, so…
    Kaki Haruka: Yamashita Mizuki-san
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Kubo Shiori-san or Yamazaki Rena-san
    Kanagawa Saya: Saitou Asuka-san and Tamura Mayu-chan are cute, very, yes
    Kitagawa Yuri: All the senpai
    Kuromi Haruka: I can’t decide
    Satou Rika: Lots. Tamura Mayu-chan.
    Shibata Yuna: Yamashita Mizuki-san
    Seimiya Rei: I like Kaki Haruka-chan’s huge eyes
    Tamura Mayu: Saitou Asuka-san
    Tsutsui Ayame: Hoshino Minami-san
    Hayakawa Seira: Everyone’s my type
    Hayashi Runa: Kakehashi Sayaka
    Matsuo Miyu: Mukai Hazuki-san and Ikuta Erika-san
    Yakubo Mio: That’s no contest, it’s Matsumura Sayuri-san
    Yumiki Nao: Tsutsui Ayame-chan, I love her
    21. How you’ve changed since entering the group?
    Akimoto Manatsu: My voice maybe became a bit louder
    Ikuta Erika: I became able to speak my opinions. I never raised my hand in class.
    Saitou Asuka: My nature changed 180 degrees
    Takayama Kazumi: Year by year I relied more on other people. I changed in a not-good direction.
    Higuchi Hina: I started liking people, I can talk to employees in shops
    Hoshino Minami: Everything changed, but I came to like talking to people
    Matsumura Sayuri: I really became able to speak, I was seriously dark before I entered
    Wada Maaya: I hold considerate feelings for others
    Itou Junna: I became able to sing and dance
    Kitano Hinako: Everything changed, but I stopped being short-tempered
    Shinuchi Mai: I started thinking more about other people’s feelings
    Suzuki Ayane: I think my personality became a bit brighter
    Terada Ranze: On the inside, I really haven’t changed
    Yamazaki Rena: Everything changed. I used to be shy and that changed.
    Watanabe Miria: I became better at interacting with people
    Itou Riria: Everything, my lifestyle
    Iwamoto Renka: I grew older
    Umezawa Minami: Eh, everything chang… eh, my personality became brighter
    Ozono Momoko: I started to think about the people around me
    Kubo Shiori: Everything, everything. My mind, everything around it, my lifestyle, everything.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: My shyness improved a little
    Satou Kaede: My personality became brighter
    Nakamura Reno: My thinking became mature
    Mukai Hazuki: I can’t eat so heartily anymore
    Yamashita Mizuki: Many things, but I pay attention to beauty
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: I became able to talk in public
    Yoda Yuki: I don’t run away much anymore
    Endou Sakura: I started to talk often
    Kaki Haruka: I feel like I became softer
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I became really positive and also I started going outside more
    Kanagawa Saya: I feel like everything changed. My routine changed, my beauty knowledge increased.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Everything changed
    Kuromi Haruka: Awareness of myself
    Satou Rika: I started thinking about things I never thought about
    Shibata Yuna: I became cheerful
    Seimiya Rei: I became an adult. In my thinking, too.
    Tamura Mayu: My communication ability rose a lot
    Tsutsui Ayame: Too many things, probably everything changed
    Hayakawa Seira: I started to quite like talking publicly
    Hayashi Runa: My personality changed
    Matsuo Miyu: I became more cheerful than before
    Yakubo Mio: I became cheerful, very. I wasn’t like this before, really.
    Yumiki Nao: I changed 360 degrees, 180 degrees, I think I became cheerful
    22. Favorite season?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Summer, I guess. My name is summer. [manatsu means midsummer]
    Ikuta Erika: Fall. It’s not cold or hot, there are no partings or meetings.
    Saitou Asuka: Fall, by far. Because the fashion’s cute.
    Takayama Kazumi: Summer! Definitely summer! Summer clothes are more comfortable.
    Higuchi Hina: It has my birthday, so winter
    Hoshino Minami: Fall and winter. I like the cold.
    Matsumura Sayuri: Mm…
    Wada Maaya: Fall. Because there are lots of delicious things.
    Itou Junna: Winter
    Kitano Hinako: I like Christmas too, but I like summer, which is also when my birthday is
    Shinuchi Mai: Fall
    Suzuki Ayane: Spring
    Terada Ranze: All of them! Japan’s the best
    Yamazaki Rena: Spring or fall. I’m bad with both hot and cold.
    Watanabe Miria: Absolutely winter!
    Itou Riria: I love winter
    Iwamoto Renka: I hate the heat, so winter
    Umezawa Minami: Winter. I love it. My birthday and Christmas, I can spend lots of time with everyone.
    Ozono Momoko: Fall and winter. I’d like fall and winter to continue forever.
    Kubo Shiori: Winter, since I like snow, I was born in Tohoku
    Sakaguchi Tamami: I was born in November, so winter
    Satou Kaede: Winter. It used to be summer.
    Nakamura Reno: Summer is fun, but I like the feeling of winter
    Mukai Hazuki: Spring
    Yamashita Mizuki: Fall, I like the feeling of changing from summer to winter
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Spring! Spring!
    Yoda Yuki: Fall, it’s the only choice. There’s roast sweet potato. It’s cool.
    Endou Sakura: Spring. I also like winter.
    Kaki Haruka: Winter? I like a kotatsu.
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I thought it was summer, but when it’s winter, I think maybe it’s winter. I’m simple like that.
    Kanagawa Saya: Spring, definitely spring. Spring, right? Spring. Probably.
    Kitagawa Yuri: I like spring, summer, fall, and winter, so I can’t choose
    Kuromi Haruka: Summer
    Satou Rika: W...w...winter?
    Shibata Yuna: Spring. Because it’s warm.
    Seimiya Rei: Winter. I like snow. The clothing too.
    Tamura Mayu: Spring and fall and winter
    Tsutsui Ayame: Fall and winter
    Hayakawa Seira: Summer. Because it’s hot.
    Hayashi Runa: November
    Matsuo Miyu: Um, winter or summer? No, fall.
    Yakubo Mio: I can never decide this. All of them.
    Yumiki Nao: Fall, fall, fall. Fall
    23. Member you’d change places with for one day?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Sakura-chan? Her face is tiny.
    Ikuta Erika: Asuka?
    Saitou Asuka: Hoshino Minami-chan? Because she’s cute.
    Takayama Kazumi: Iku-chan, after all. I’d sing in that vibrato voice, ah~, I want to try that.
    Higuchi Hina: Wada Maaya. She seems really good at driving.
    Hoshino Minami: Everyone. I want to switch for a little bit with each person.
    Matsumura Sayuri: Minami-chan?
    Wada Maaya: Everyone
    Itou Junna: Hinachima
    Kitano Hinako: I want to become Kubo Shiori, who’s good at singing, and go to karaoke
    Shinuchi Mai: Ikuta Erika
    Suzuki Ayane: Takayama Kazumi-san
    Terada Ranze: I dunno
    Yamazaki Rena: Would it be fine to stay myself?
    Watanabe Miria: I don’t know her daily life. Asuka.
    Itou Riria: Matsumura-san
    Iwamoto Renka: Satou Kaede
    Umezawa Minami: Takayama Kazumi-san. I want to make people laugh a lot.
    Ozono Momoko: Ikuta Erika-san, I want to become able to think that being busy is fun
    Kubo Shiori: Ikuta Erika-san. I want to experience it, that busyness.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Umezawa Minami-chan
    Satou Kaede: Ikuta Erika-san
    Nakamura Reno: Ozono Momoko
    Mukai Hazuki: Tamami
    Yamashita Mizuki: Matsumura-san, I want to eat a lot
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Reno
    Yoda Yuki: Shinuchi-san? Ume-chan?
    Endou Sakura: I want to try being everyone
    Kaki Haruka: Tsutsui Ayame-chan would be nice, I want to be a bit younger again
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Asuka-san, since she’s a bit of a mystery, I’m curious
    Kanagawa Saya: Yamashita Mizuki-san. That’d be… nice.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Become Yan-chan and try living in Hokkaido
    Kuromi Haruka: Everyone
    Satou Rika: Kuromi Haruka-chan
    Shibata Yuna: Yoda-san
    Seimiya Rei: Saku-chan, and show off my long arms and legs
    Tamura Mayu: Higuchi Hina-san
    Tsutsui Ayame: Ikuta Erika-san
    Hayakawa Seira: Only one day? Yan-chan, Yan-chan, Kanagawa Saya-chan.
    Hayashi Runa: Terada Ranze-san
    Matsuo Miyu: Yamashita Mizuki-san
    Yakubo Mio: Ikuta Erika-san, I want to sing songs
    Yumiki Nao: Saitou Asuka-san
    24. Favorite MV?
    Akimoto Manatsu: I’ve always liked the sort of nostalgic school feeling of Girl’s Rule
    Ikuta Erika: Hadashi de Summer
    Saitou Asuka: Mmm…
    Takayama Kazumi: Jikochuu de Ikou
    Higuchi Hina: Synchronicity. I like its worldview and the dance.
    Hoshino Minami: Hadashi de Summer was fun
    Matsumura Sayuri: What was the song’s name? White and fluffy, with water.
    Wada Maaya: Sayonara no Imi
    Itou Junna: Kassouro, by far
    Kitano Hinako: Otona e no Chikamichi left an impression
    Shinuchi Mai: Synchronicity
    Suzuki Ayane: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Terada Ranze: I didn’t participate, but Seifuku no Mannequin
    Yamazaki Rena: The Fuusen wa Ikiteiru MV was fun
    Watanabe Miria: Fuusen wa Ikiteiru, after all
    Itou Riria: Girl’s Rule, since long ago
    Iwamoto Renka: Kidzuitara Kata Omoi
    Umezawa Minami: Tachinaorichuu
    Ozono Momoko: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Kubo Shiori: Tachinaorichuu. It hasn’t changed, always.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Heikousen
    Satou Kaede: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Nakamura Reno: What is it? Yaaa
    Mukai Hazuki: Guru Guru Curtain and Mukuchi na Lion
    Yamashita Mizuki: Sayonara no Imi
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Ara Roma [Arakajime Katarareru Romance]
    Yoda Yuki: Hane no Kioku. Since it shines.
    Endou Sakura: Yonbanme no Hikari
    Kaki Haruka: Sayonara no Imi
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Yonbanme no Hikari
    Kanagawa Saya: Sayonara no Imi? It’s famous among the famous songs.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Lots, but I really like Synchronicity
    Kuromi Haruka: Out of the Blue
    Satou Rika: Lots, it’s impossible
    Shibata Yuna: Yonbanme no Hikari
    Seimiya Rei: It’s really cute when they eat food in Chikyuu ga Marui Nara
    Tamura Mayu: Synchronicity
    Tsutsui Ayame: Lots, but I like Tokitokimekimeki
    Hayakawa Seira: I see…
    Hayashi Runa: Anastasia
    Matsuo Miyu: Itsuka Dekiru kara Kyou Dekiru
    Yakubo Mio: Shitto no Kenri. The way the story progresses is great.
    Yumiki Nao: Anastasia
    25. What kind of child were you?
    Akimoto Manatsu: A real show-off, if I had a one-piece dress bought for me, I’d go show it to the people around me
    Ikuta Erika: My parents say I ate tissue
    Saitou Asuka: I think I was a more cheerful and lively child than I am now
    Takayama Kazumi: Really fat, I’d eat 10 yakitori skewers with a full bowl of food and say “tasty!”
    Higuchi Hina: I hid in my older sister’s shadow and was very shy
    Hoshino Minami: Compared to now, a bit shy
    Matsumura Sayuri: I really liked reading books, picture books too
    Wada Maaya: Surprisingly, um, a crybaby. I’d hide right away.
    Itou Junna: There were lots of people all around me
    Kitano Hinako: I always played outside even on snowy and rainy days
    Shinuchi Mai: Relatively lively, self-assertive
    Suzuki Ayane: A surpisingly lively child, I liked to play outside
    Terada Ranze: Just like this. Nothing’s changed on the inside.
    Yamazaki Rena: A child who looked at adults with doubt in her eyes
    Watanabe Miria: My mother said I was a considerate and pure child
    Itou Riria: Well-behaved?
    Iwamoto Renka: “THE child,” that kind of feeling. A typical child.
    Umezawa Minami: A very lively child who wasn’t shy around strangers. I became shy at some point.
    Ozono Momoko: I hated playing alone, I pushed others to play with me
    Kubo Shiori: Surprisingly, I was scolded a lot. But my introversion and shyness didn’t change.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: A well-behaved, good child
    Satou Kaede: Naughty and I liked games. I was a slacker.
    Nakamura Reno: Lively, I walked all over the place
    Mukai Hazuki: Chubby
    Yamashita Mizuki: I didn’t run around, I was well-behaved
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Shy
    Yoda Yuki: I’ve been told, a shy and lively child
    Endou Sakura: I’ve heard I didn’t cry often
    Kaki Haruka: I have a memory of grabbing a bug with my hands and playing with it
    Kakehashi Sayaka: I liked bread too much, I ate loads of bread
    Kanagawa Saya: I have no memory at all, so I dunno
    Kitagawa Yuri: Silent?
    Kuromi Haruka: Very cheerful
    Satou Rika: Lively, I’d get on my bike in the morning
    Shibata Yuna: A tomboy and selfish, I think
    Seimiya Rei: I didn’t change much, I think I was lively. I was very tanned by the sun.
    Tamura Mayu: Very withdrawn
    Tsutsui Ayame: Quiet and well-behaved
    Hayakawa Seira: I liked scissors and cut my own hair off
    Hayashi Runa: Darker than I am now
    Matsuo Miyu: A quiet child who played by herself
    Yakubo Mio: I didn’t say anything, I was quiet, not like this
    Yumiki Nao: I did puzzles and stuff, I was relatively well-behaved
    26. Favorite phrase? (say it in a sweet voice)
    Akimoto Manatsu: “Love ya” [daisuki]
    Ikuta Erika: Dunno
    Saitou Asuka: “Sleep”
    Takayama Kazumi: “Be sweet to others, be sweet to yourself”
    Higuchi Hina: “You did your best”
    Hoshino Minami: “Thank you”
    Matsumura Sayuri: “White rice”
    Wada Maaya: “Shortcake”
    Itou Junna: “Friday”
    Kitano Hinako: I like dogs, so “woof!”
    Shinuchi Mai: “Favorite phrase?” [she took the question literally]
    Suzuki Ayane: “Humans”
    Terada Ranze: None
    Yamazaki Rena: “Health comes first”
    Watanabe Miria: “Salmon”
    Itou Riria: “Tamagoyaki”
    Iwamoto Renka: “Love”
    Umezawa Minami: “Thank you very much”
    Ozono Momoko: “It’s okay”
    Kubo Shiori: “Hard workers don’t think it’s hard work” [doryoku wo doryoku to omowanai]
    Sakaguchi Tamami: “Tapioca”
    Satou Kaede: “Thank you”
    Nakamura Reno: “Cotton candy”
    Mukai Hazuki: “Ham”
    Yamashita Mizuki: “Umamizuki~” [nonsense pun, sounds like “delicious Mizuki”]
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: “Smile”
    Yoda Yuki: “It’ll work out somehow”
    Endou Sakura: “Reading books”
    Kaki Haruka: “Free refills”
    Kakehashi Sayaka: “Yay”
    Kanagawa Saya: “Thank you very much”
    Kitagawa Yuri: “Thank you”
    Kuromi Haruka: “Don’t think. Feel.”
    Satou Rika: “Fresh cream”
    Shibata Yuna: “Thank you”
    Seimiya Rei: “Perfect”
    Tamura Mayu: “Thank you”
    Tsutsui Ayame: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”
    Hayakawa Seira: “Thank you”
    Hayashi Runa: “It’s okay”
    Matsuo Miyu: “Effort wins over talent”
    Yakubo Mio: “Matsumura Sayuri-san”
    Yumiki Nao: “Do your best”
    27. Same-gen member you’ve got your eye on most?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Lots, but, um, Kaki-chan. She’s steady. [Manatsu was asked about all members]
    Ikuta Erika: Eh…? Wait…
    Saitou Asuka: Matsumura Sayuri-chan
    Takayama Kazumi: Minami?
    Higuchi Hina: Same gen? Wada Maaya.
    Hoshino Minami: Chima, Higuchi Hina-chan cut her hair, it was really cute
    Matsumura Sayuri: Manatsu-chan
    Itou Junna: Miria
    Kitano Hinako: Suzuki Ayane-chan
    Shinuchi Mai: Ayane-chan
    Suzuki Ayane: Yamazaki Rena-chan. She’s very active.
    Terada Ranze: Everyone
    Yamazaki Rena: Itou Junna-chan. She’s steadily becoming an adult.
    Watanabe Miria: Ranze
    Itou Riria: Everyone
    Iwamoto Renka: Sakaguchi Tamami
    Umezawa Minami: Everyone, but Sakaguchi Tamami is funny
    Ozono Momoko: Sakaguchi Tamami and Iwamoto Renka
    Kubo Shiori: Ozono Momoko-chan, always, since the early days
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Ozono Momoko-chan
    Satou Kaede: Renka
    Nakamura Reno: Satou Kaede
    Mukai Hazuki: [answer missing from video]
    Yamashita Mizuki: Nakamura Reno-chan, since her style’s very nice
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Sakaguchi Tamami
    Yoda Yuki: Mizuki
    Endou Sakura: Shibata Yuna-chan
    Kaki Haruka: Recently I started talking with Matsuo Miyu-chan
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Seira. She’s vigorous.
    Kanagawa Saya: I want Yumiki Nao-chan to be paid the most attention
    Kitagawa Yuri: Tsutsui Ayame-chan
    Kuromi Haruka: Satou Rika-chan
    Satou Rika: Everyone
    Seimiya Rei: Sayaka, her guitar
    Tamura Mayu: Yakubo Mio-chan
    Tsutsui Ayame: Everyone
    Hayakawa Seira: Rei-chan
    Hayashi Runa: Matsuo Miyu-chan
    Matsuo Miyu: Shibata Yuna-chan. Cute.
    Yakubo Mio: Endou Sakura-chan. I’ve loved her ever since joining.
    Yumiki Nao: Kuromi Haruka-chan, she’s very athletic
    28. What you want to do if you got a vacation?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Go to hot springs and eat all day
    Ikuta Erika: Mm…
    Saitou Asuka: Sleep all day
    Takayama Kazumi: Depends on my mood that day
    Higuchi Hina: Lately, I really want to go to Lake Kawaguchi
    Hoshino Minami: Go to hot springs and relax
    Matsumura Sayuri: Negotiate to make my vacation as long as possible
    Wada Maaya: Go with members to Hakone
    Itou Junna: Focus on taking a walk
    Kitano Hinako: I’ve started enjoying hot springs ever since I became an adult
    Shinuchi Mai: Travel to the places I like, buy the things I like
    Suzuki Ayane: Stay in a traditional ryokan inn
    Terada Ranze: Sleep for one day
    Yamazaki Rena: Prepare for the next day’s radio show
    Watanabe Miria: It’s difficult now, but I want to go to Turkey
    Itou Riria: Sleep a lot, game a lot
    Iwamoto Renka: Travel
    Umezawa Minami: Travel. Go to Ishikawa prefecture.
    Ozono Momoko: Go on a trip with Rentama [Renka + Tamami]
    Kubo Shiori: I usually sleep for the day, so instead, bouldering
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Go to an outlet mall
    Satou Kaede: Go on an outing. When things calm down.
    Nakamura Reno: Right now I can’t go yet, but go on a trip and play a lot
    Mukai Hazuki: Sleep a lot, for about 25 hours
    Yamashita Mizuki: Go on a hot springs trip
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Play games all day
    Yoda Yuki:Go on a trip to an unknown place
    Endou Sakura: Stay at home the whole time
    Kaki Haruka: Go on an outing like an overseas trip
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Mmm…
    Kanagawa Saya: I can’t make it come true yet, but an overseas trip. I’ve never been.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Climb a mountain
    Kuromi Haruka: Join a game event
    Satou Rika: Return to my hometown
    Shibata Yuna: Go on an outing
    Seimiya Rei: See my family. Eat a meal.
    Tamura Mayu: Go see a movie
    Tsutsui Ayame: Take it easy at home
    Hayakawa Seira: Go play with 4ki girls, it’s a date
    Hayashi Runa: Go to a Live
    Matsuo Miyu: Picnic outside on a sunny day
    Yakubo Mio: Sleep a lot. I’m always sleeping a lot.
    Yumiki Nao: I made a promise with Ayane-san for afternoon tea
    29. Scariest thing in the world?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Definitely spiders. When spiders appear, I cry, even now.
    Ikuta Erika: What…
    Saitou Asuka: Mother and father are both scary
    Takayama Kazumi: Rashes/pimples, I can’t handle those
    Higuchi Hina: Stink bugs. I’m really bad with stink bugs, the stink.
    Hoshino Minami: Bugs with lots of legs
    Matsumura Sayuri: Working too hard
    Wada Maaya: Acts of betrayal
    Itou Junna: Loneliness
    Kitano Hinako: Tanuki statues
    Shinuchi Mai: Humans
    Suzuki Ayane: Holes in the ground
    Terada Ranze: Humans
    Yamazaki Rena: Things that can’t be solved by adults’ power or money
    Watanabe Miria: That locker, dark locker thing [??]
    Itou Riria: Bugs
    Iwamoto Renka: Morning
    Umezawa Minami: Betrayal
    Ozono Momoko: Humans
    Kubo Shiori: Thunderbolts! Thunderbolts and static electricity, I’m really bad with electricity.
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Ghosts
    Satou Kaede: Ghosts
    Nakamura Reno: What is it…?
    Mukai Hazuki: People
    Yamashita Mizuki: People?
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Japanese horror
    Yoda Yuki: People
    Endou Sakura: Haunted houses
    Kaki Haruka: People
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Roller coaster
    Kanagawa Saya: Bugs. Since a long way back, it’s been bugs. Bugs are scary.
    Kitagawa Yuri: Scariest thing…
    Kuromi Haruka: Ghosts
    Satou Rika: People
    Shibata Yuna: The tunnel under a railway near my hometown, at night
    Seimiya Rei: What is it…? Ghosts recently have become not scary
    Tamura Mayu: Bugs
    Tsutsui Ayame: Spiders
    Hayakawa Seira: Humans
    Hayashi Runa: Humans
    Matsuo Miyu: Humans are scarier than ghosts
    Yakubo Mio: It’s humans, humans are the scariest. Did everyone know that?
    Yumiki Nao: Humans. Humans are scariest.
    30. Member skilled at dancing?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Watanabe Miria?
    Ikuta Erika: Hinachima? Asu is also skilled. I can’t decide.
    Saitou Asuka: There are several members, but Watanabe Miria-chan dances beautifully
    Takayama Kazumi: Maaya
    Higuchi Hina: Wada Maaya-chan. It’s a big topic among the members.
    Hoshino Minami: Wada Maaya-chan, her arms and legs are long and very beautiful
    Matsumura Sayuri: Everyone’s really skilled, but Minami-chan is seriously fast at memorizing.
    Itou Junna: Watanaba Miria-chan, by far, I think
    Kitano Hinako: Everyone’s skilled, so… Sakaguchi Tamami
    Shinuchi Mai: Nobody comes to mind immediately [she says Tama-chan during the post-interview]
    Suzuki Ayane: Watanabe Miria-chan
    Terada Ranze: Junna
    Yamazaki Rena: I don’t know #1, but Asuka-chan’s skilled
    Watanabe Miria: Tama-chan
    Itou Riria: Miria-san
    Iwamoto Renka: Watanabe Miria-san
    Umezawa Minami: Watanabe Miria-san. She’s graceful, I really like her dancing.
    Ozono Momoko: [Hoshino] Minami-chan
    Kubo Shiori: I respect Saitou Asuka-san
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Watanabe Miria-san
    Satou Kaede: Watanabe Miria-san, my only choice
    Nakamura Reno: Watanabe Miria-san
    Mukai Hazuki: Everyone’s more skilled than Hazuki
    Yamashita Mizuki: Lots, but if it’s same-gen, Sakaguchi Tamami-chan
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Asuka-san
    Yoda Yuki: Miria-san’s short but incredible
    Endou Sakura: Watanabe Miria-san
    Kaki Haruka: Recently Asuka-san, I’ve been dancing behind Saitou Asuka-san a lot, so I like Asuka-san’s dancing
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Miria-san
    Kanagawa Saya: Saitou Asuka-san
    Kitagawa Yuri: The senpai
    Kuromi Haruka: If it’s 4ki, Hayakawa Seira-chan and Kanagawa Saya-chan
    Satou Rika: Saitou Asuka-san
    Shibata Yuna: If it’s 4ki, Saya
    Seimiya Rei: Hayakawa Seira-chan and Endou Sakura-chan
    Tamura Mayu: Saitou Asuka-san, by far
    Tsutsui Ayame: Renka-san
    Hayakawa Seira: Watanabe Miria-san
    Hayashi Runa: If it’s 4ki, Seimiya Rei-chan
    Matsuo Miyu: Miria-san and Hinako-san
    Yakubo Mio: I could say so much, there’d be no end to it, but if it’s 4ki, Hayakawa Seira-chan
    Yumiki Nao: Kanagawa Saya-chan
    31. Favorite song outfit?
    Akimoto Manatsu: I like all the ones with bare shoulders, but recently lots of them bare my shoulders
    Ikuta Erika: I like all the Synchro types. Because the skirts furl out.
    Saitou Asuka: That outfit everyone calls the “picture frame” outfit
    Takayama Kazumi: Sayonara no Imi MV outfit. I also like the non-MV one.
    Higuchi Hina: I really like Sing Out
    Hoshino Minami: The flower one from Harujion ga Sakukoro
    Matsumura Sayuri: I like lots, but Oide Shampoo
    Wada Maaya: Girl’s Rule is cute
    Itou Junna: The white one for Synchro
    Kitano Hinako: I like them all
    Shinuchi Mai: Lots, but recently, the red velour miniskirt outfits
    Suzuki Ayane: The outfits with dried flowers
    Terada Ranze: The white one from Synchronicity
    Yamazaki Rena: I like the Synchronicity outfit
    Watanabe Miria: The pants-style one in the Influencer MV
    Itou Riria: Sayonara no Imi MV outfit
    Iwamoto Renka: Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitakunaru
    Umezawa Minami: Girl’s Rule white outfit. I’ve only worn it once.
    Ozono Momoko: Outfits that don’t expose much
    Kubo Shiori: I surprisingly like the white and black one from Yoake Made Tsuyogaranakutemoii
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Secret Graffiti
    Satou Kaede: Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru
    Nakamura Reno: The denim one from Taiyou Knock
    Mukai Hazuki: Umareta Mama de
    Yamashita Mizuki: Girl’s Rule outfit
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Picture frame
    Yoda Yuki: Ima Hanashitai Dare ka ga Iru outfit and Sayonara no Imi
    Endou Sakura: They’re all beautiful, but the Synchronicity outfit
    Kaki Haruka: The rose one from Sayonara no Imi
    Kakehashi Sayaka: Which is it…?
    Kanagawa Saya: I like the picture frame outfit
    Kitagawa Yuri: 4.6 seconds is really so short. My responses are slowing down.
    Kuromi Haruka: I like all of them
    Satou Rika: There are lots, but… I like all of them
    Shibata Yuna: The white one from Synchronicity
    Seimiya Rei: The sleeveless outfit from Hadashi de Summer
    Tamura Mayu: Sayonara
    Tsutsui Ayame: There’s one called the picture frame outfit, I like that one
    Hayakawa Seira: The butterfly one from Synchronicity
    Hayashi Runa: Itsuka Dekiru kara Kyou Dekiru outfit
    Matsuo Miyu: Synchronicity and Influencer outfits
    Yakubo Mio: It’s basic, but I do love the picture frame one
    Yumiki Nao: Anastasia
    32. What you want to do with fans next?
    Akimoto Manatsu: Feed my cooking to fans someday
    Ikuta Erika: Do a Live, after all, with proper audiences in seats
    Saitou Asuka: Try a cooking classroom
    Takayama Kazumi: Meet them, meet and chat
    Higuchi Hina: Handshake event, since we recently couldn’t
    Hoshino Minami: Recently we haven’t been able to meet, so I’d be happy for anything where we can meet
    Matsumura Sayuri: For the time being, a handshake event, after all
    Wada Maaya: Be onstage with everyone
    Itou Junna: Sing together
    Kitano Hinako: Uh, everything
    Shinuchi Mai: Athletic meet. I think we’ve done it before though.
    Suzuki Ayane: Some kind of online event
    Terada Ranze: I’ve said since long ago, but I really want to travel, or do anything
    Yamazaki Rena: Do a public recording of a radio show
    Watanabe Miria: I’ve always said it, but I want to talk for an hour in a cafe or someplace
    Itou Riria: Online game tournament with everyone
    Iwamoto Renka: I dunno, but I want to meet
    Umezawa Minami: Make a meal and eat it with everyone
    Ozono Momoko: Sing a song to everyone
    Kubo Shiori: Sing choir together!
    Sakaguchi Tamami: Bingo competition
    Satou Kaede: Play badminton together
    Nakamura Reno: Eat parfait together
    Mukai Hazuki: Long jump rope
    Yamashita Mizuki: Athletic meet
    Yoshida Ayano Christie: Games
    Yoda Yuki: Right now, Lives or handshakes or events
    Endou Sakura: There are a lot…
    Kaki Haruka: Try various things, but I like games, so I want to try playing a game
    Kakehashi Sayaka: What I want to do…?
    Kanagawa Saya: Board game
    Kitagawa Yuri: Go look at the sky together
    Kuromi Haruka: Meet directly with fans
    Satou Rika: I still can’t do a proper handshake event, so I want to do one someday
    Shibata Yuna: Handshake event
    Seimiya Rei: Dance Nogizaka’s dances and do like a lecture on them
    Tamura Mayu: If everything calms down, I want to go to an amusement park
    Tsutsui Ayame: Hurry up and do a Live
    Hayakawa Seira: Molkky
    Hayashi Runa: The 4ki did a skit show, so, that
    Matsuo Miyu: Make something big together
    Yakubo Mio: I want to do lots of anything!
    Yumiki Nao: I want to say, “We were able to meet!”

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Wow, thanks a lot! I was so interested on their answers on the 'who makes you laugh the most' and 'member to consult' ones. Asuka's is expected but Rena, Hazuki and Minami are a surprise for that answer.
    Do you happen to have vids or source for these?
    I might have erroneously posted the ghosts answer to social media, hopefully not a lot of people saw it :^^;:

10. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

From the Nogi Fractal thread:
    Each interview is split into 2 parts. Apparently the videos are unlocked by playing the game while having a chosen member as your center? I'm not sure since I haven't actually played it :^^;:

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is the picture frame costume the black with the gold, colorful fringe?

12. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Same, but these are always interesting :)
    Thanks!

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

4th album was the first that came to my mind about the picture frame outfit :lol:
    Shinuchi's hobby :D and Seira's member she would marry :^O^:
    Miria answered the most as being skilled at dancing was a surprise to me.

14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Yep. You can google image search for 乃木坂 額縁

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yeah new it. Members always said they liked that costume. While I like it, too, I'm gonna go with Minami-chan's Harujion choice. Unless we're thinking of different costumes...

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Actually there's a lot of hints about it aside from member praises. Miria became a center of a group on a dancing competition (gaku tabi), her 46's segment where she need to learn a dance choreo only in 46 hours, koujichu staff call her 'dance sensei' on Miona special episode, and the most recent was on under live where Junna singing and Miria dancing to it. It wont happen if she wasn't a skilled dancer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

A while ago, I translated Kazumin's short story "Carry-Over," but it's buried in her member thread so here's an easy link to it.

Also, here’s a short excerpt from an interview in the March 2021 issue of EX Taishu, giving a glimpse into Kaz's pre-Nogi past (cross-posted to the Takayama Kazumi thread):

-- Fundamentally, Takayama-san is someone who “likes people,” right?
    K: I’ve liked to chat since I was little, I was eager to talk with my friends’ mothers when I was 4 or 5 years old, apparently (laughs). But, when I started kendo in 1st grade, my personality changed. When I watch videos from that time, well, there’s no smile in my eyes. It was trained into me that the people I met in the arena were not “friends,” but “opponents I had to defeat.” Because in the dojo, the sensei’s words were “absolute.” Hurl yourself forward and topple the opponent, then when they stand back up, strike their head for victory… that was my thinking. Now, if I even slightly bump into someone, I think, “I’m so sorry!”, but the me from back then would’ve gone and knocked them over.
    During practice, my body got driven to its limit. Even though I visualized carrying out a head strike, it swung in a different direction than I intended, and by the time I realized it, I didn’t know where I was aiming. Even so, if I didn’t stand back up, I’d get into even more trouble, and if I cried, people would get angry at me. Because those were the sorts of days I had been living, after I entered Nogizaka46, nothing was painful, not even once.
    -- Was your everyday life also influenced by kendo?
    K: I believe I was strong-willed. Since I fought with boys a whole lot. Although, 2 or 3 times a month, on days when there wasn’t kendo training or tournaments, I liked to go karaoke with girlfriends. No matter how painful life was going, those times were fun for me, so I thought, “It’s nice to have friends.” Besides friends, I was trying hard to defeat everyone else though (laughs). After I was released from kendo, freely enjoying the things I liked became what I lived for, and I started to think, “Life is so fun!”
    -- When you were doing kendo, did you watch idols?
    K: I watched Morning Musume-san on TV. After I stopped kendo, I started going to see them live.
    -- That was Morning Musume’s platinum era.
    K: That’s right, that’s right.
    -- Do you know about #あなたのAKBどこから (#Where did your AKB start)?
    K: Eh? I don’t know.
    -- It’s an SNS hashtag for posting what made you become an AKB48 fan. Current members and alumni also started posting it, and it became a popular topic. What if we asked Takayama-san, “#Where did your Nogizaka start”?
    K: It’s boring (laughs). I dreamed of being an idol until spring of my senior year of high school, but I thought, “It’s impossible now,” and gave up. Thinking that an idol probably couldn’t do outside activities in show business while still attending college, I switched my thinking to, “From this summer until this winter, I’ll do my best to aim for a college.” However, while I was attending summer courses, I came across the member recruitment website for Nogizaka46, and, thinking, “It’s probably impossible,” I applied.

Later in the interview, she also implies that in Koujichuu #291, she held herself back in the kendo match against Momoko, because she didn’t want to reawaken the bloodlust of her dark past wanted to look nice, but she sometimes regrets when she “lies” and doesn’t do things seriously.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1