1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] - [HaKaTa Hyakkaten] - 2012/10/07~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 8, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    from what i see, they all agreed to buy the extra from their own pocket money, that's why natsumikan said " i don't want to spend money".

And for entertainment purpose, introduced the girls as being spoiled by staff from NTV by using an overbudget.

2. lordnoobs

lordnoobs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Honestly, 7000 yen for 6 people at what looks like a fairly upscale restaurant in tokyo this was probably what the director was expecting to happen in the first place.

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I'm really enjoying this season of Hyakkaten [considering it's my first trolololololol] Only been able to find 3 eps & the Bonus footage from Season 1 :/ The guest comedians really help pull the show along

Ep 10 was a nice change of pace & feels less staged & polite than the studio stuff. How the senpais each acted with regards to ordering illuminated some of the bts stuff we always hear about. Like, Haruppi looked like she knew what she was doing & took advantage. Meru was a willful participant in ordering more. Moripo, Natsu, & Mio looked like they were keeping quiet & going along with it. Boss...idols aren't exactly made of money & neither are 14-yr olds...I felt bad her senpais were forcing her into a sitch she wasn't okay with [THOUGH I'm more than certain the staff paid the entire bill & foresaw them going over...but maybe they didn't foresee them going THAT much over lol].

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Take a bunch of hungry teen girls to a fancy restaurant, and expect them not to have a large bill? Yeah, I think not. :rolleyes:

Staff knew it was going to be expensive, they choose the location after all. And I am almost certain they planned to pick up the bill when all was said and done.

But I guess some fans just want the girls to eat cup noodles and nothing else.:hmm:

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  8. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Lolyeah @tokidoki when I get yakiniku, even with 3 people-- it's easily 100 USD/12000 yen
    Not even going to anything super-high class. Meat is EXPENSIVE lol

By far my fave thing is seeing members excited over food-- Nako & Haruppi were HILARIOUS
    Really hope NakoMiku grow up to be owarai-- it was like watching my sister & I cooking KBBQ
    "WHY IS IT STICKING NOO"
    "...because it's not cooked yet, y'know."

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this janken between emily and nako was so spontaneous and funny. What's with this move before doing the janken lol? It looks like they have done it beforehand.

Also, their casual clothe are all top notch. Miku has a great fashion sense for her age. So mature.

10. Suari Ardiez

Suari Ardiez Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If the guest decided to choose cutest member instead vulgar member, I bet Nako will be chosen. She like imouto~

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the guest was jokingly designing her as his oshimen, but to have half of the badge in the whole season was probably overkill lol

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^He said that the badge will be for the most "vulgar" member, not for his oshimen. :^^;:

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    3.7% in this time slot is quite good, considering AKbingo do around 2.5% with the same timeslot tuesday. (need to be confirmed though)

15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Now, where is Hyakkaten primarily shown? AKBingo is shown mostly in Tokyo right-- where, even at their time slot, there's a million other things to watch. Is Hyakkaten shown mostly in Fukuoka or Tokyo or ??

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Both shows air on NTV.

17. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Ahhh, thank you @tokidoki for clearing that up
    Now, didn't EbiCalcio's finally get big ratings...and still no sign of another Ebi-series?
    [or am I out of the loop on Ebi-series rumors or ???]

I HOPE Hyakkaten gets another season. No reason not to with ratings like that
    [annnnnnd being a part of boosting hulu subscriptions/account signups, somewhat]

18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't know about SKE's ratings but NTV is basically making one show each season for either SKE, NMB, HKT or Nogizaka. So when there's Geinin (NMB) for example there's no show for the other groups. I think a few seasons back they made a show for both SKE and Nogizaka though so maybe things are changing.

Next season they will make Nogibingo 4.

To be fair Hyakkaten is probably getting some help from Majisuka Gakuen which airs before the show.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  19. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Ahh, see this is that shit I don't know about. @tokidoki thanks for all the info

Are you saying Nogibingo 4 will be produced "next season" or...after Hyakkaten finishes, Nogibingo 4 will start airing?
    If the 48G have a double time slot whichever night MajiGaku4 & Hyakkaten 3 air, and assuming Nogibingo 4 will take Hyakkaten's slot, what do you think will take MajiGaku4's slot? That Tabi Shoujo show?

20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nogibingo 4 will start airing the week after Hyakkaten ends. I'm not sure what will happen to Majisuka's timeslot. As far as I know 48G didn't have this slot before.