TV / Radio [TV] - [HaKaTa Hyakkaten] - 2012/10/07~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 8, 2012.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm assuming the final guest of Hyakkaten will be Football Hour?

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Iwao from Football Hour and mangaka Yoshirin.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    isn't shoujo tabi taking majisuka timeslot?

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For a moment i almost start dying from laugh, I can see ALL the girls running over Goto-san if he appeared as a guest :lol:

Well, i guess that Iwao-san is not as close to HKT as Goto-san, but still there's a link is there!

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I know, right? It would have been a fitting finale. Just like NMB Geinin 2 had Sanma as final guest and that really made the girls squeal in delight. Goto would have been the perfect guest to have a similar effect on HKT. What a weird pairing as final guests though lol

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well, Gotoh is not an anti so having him as guest was not possible

7. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    He should've appeared anyways, trying to sell HKT to Iwao or something.

8. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

It is okay while Goto is MCing Odekake, Iwao will start MCing Odekakenai. Jokes aside I am really excited to finally see Iwao interacting with HKT.

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think to have a finale with not 1 but 2 oshimen badge, and cosplay, you can't ask for more!

I will miss my weekly dose of Hakata Hyakkaten. :'(

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

The ratings are solid so the 4th one might not be far off. But missing it will be a good thing all that anticipation will make the 4th season even better!

11. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I might be the only one here, but I hope HKT does something other than the Hyakkaten/Magician thing of bringing in guests to choose one of them as their oshi. We've had 4 seasons of this, I think they need a new format. Ebi Show was fantastic, while Geinin and Magical Radio were fairly unique. I think HKT can stand on their own with a regular show MC'd by an owarai duo, along the likes of AKBINGO or Nogizatte rather than Goboten.

12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I like Hyakkatten because it allows the girls to try to "sell" themselves and in the process allows us to learn more about them.

What it really needs is a better rotation of girls though.

HH3 had a small cast and lack of variety in girls. HH1-2 and magician show had a lot of girls.

I guess it's probably because the studio's in Tokyo now right?

13. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Aki-P sure does love Sasshi's MC skills for variety shows...

I like Hyakkaten, but I got started with Season 3 & it's my first/only HKT show [I know I know]
    But I can see how 3 seasons of this would be fairly tiring...AKBingo & Shukan dragged in places

I WOULD like to see an HKT show similar in humor that doesn't literally objectify the members
    Maybe something where the gimmick of manzai guests + variety contests continues without the oshi badge giveaways

ANNEX could be onto something-- rotating member MCs, but that would SO hectic from a production standpoint

14. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    An Annex type show would be pretty fun.

Watching the girls MC terribly is entertaining in itself.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That just be a copycat of NMB's Geinin.

THIS!!! The two first season have almost half of the HKT members per recording, and now was a eight fixed girls and four rotating in three recordings (Total, 20 girls).
    But, the problem is not to record in Tokyo, the problem is that IT have to be in Tokyo, with Sasshi and Sakura busy as hell, and plus the Hulu promotion, having to record in Fukouka is more troublesome than in Tokyo.

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @Crossheart to be honest...all these 48G variety shows are based around variety contests
    Most don't do the manzai guest thing often except for... idk AKBingo, Hyakkaten, and some others?

My fave 48G variety show [besides Mechaike, everyone's fave] is the Ebi-series
    Female owarai, lots of dokkkiris, variety contests
    Ebi-Friday Night had the seating system which was cute
    Ebi-Show had the I don't even remember what it had, but I LOVED IT
    Ebi-Calcio had the "watch a VTR, bet, & if you lose get scolded by kouhais"

I think ANNEX is the most intriguing idea they have
    Maybe make the members take a survey before to see "if you were the host, what variety show you would make the members play?"

But...we all know they'll probably come back with Hyakkaten 4 in a couple months
    It'll be the same & just as enjoyable

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

ANNEX is onto something, but you run the likelihood of trouble with the shiest members. Bossu can't be there every week to bail someone out.

I like a rotation of different games and corners. We've seen a lot of different games the girls played on these shows that we haven't really seen elsewhere. Problem is they're usually on the more childish side.

The point of bringing in the owarai guests is that they're relied upon to help make things funny. Essentially, it's because Sasshi is made the MC that they have to bring in guests. Perhaps Sasshi isn't able to hold the show on her own? That's why she has a co-host like Goto and Tsuchida.

I'd like the girls to put themselves out there. A trial-by-fire as they say. If Sasshi is going to be the MC, she needs to do the same. They need to stop bringing in guests or at least have some constant talent with her.

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    regarding episode 12..
    [​IMG]

Yoshirin looked as if he wanted to take Mirun home after seeing her in a maid costume. :fear:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I personally prefer Ebi Friday out of SKE Ebi series, haha. HKT will need their own OkuboP though XD

20. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I loved it when Okubo appeared on the Tonkotsu show.

They should just have Okubo do various shows with the groups like Goto doing NMB and HKT both.