TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 Missions 2013/06/23

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Havoranger, May 22, 2013.

1. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Am I supposed to say 'Wow' ?
    Well, at least we will have one less parasite here, I am sorry for Brunei though
    even your parasitic behaviors here are apparent from your few posts

Do yourself a favor folks, there is an option in this forum to help your immune system from such parasites. Stay smart, stay healthy

2. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Well then I'll stick with this "pathetic" country then :D
    Come on, aren't we supposed to discuss things about the show and not about the politics & such? :^^;:
    ------
    Personal opinion : I think this episode was great, it showed us more about the culture and also some diversity there :D, also i wonder about the taste of the Della's surabi, that oncom, sausages, ice cream etc combined into one :^^;:

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I was surprised... and super happy about this!
    She's good at setting up scenes and ending them, she's got good control of her voice and making announcements... but it's a different kind of energy compared to last episode, Kinal seems to create more interaction... maybe because that's her personality; super sociable, easy to mess with and enjoys messing with people back.

Ghaida seems more an affixed sempai because she's 1st gen and she's older... so, even in the fun scenes, she's seems mature and that's what carries throughout the scene. Does that make sense?

Though, it could just depend on the Mission...
    Viny & Naomi as leads also made the scenes more serene by their personality... but the episode subject was also on the serious side some of the time.

Della is good at creating comedy moments.
    Love Haruka in everything.

I'm surprised Dhike wasn't as featured that much because of the location and the Sundanese language. Ghaida, Haruka, Shania and Della definitely talked the most, I think.

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    ow yeah...she's the oldest in that episode,don't mind Harugon..she's 21 but her soul is 14 y/o [hehe]
    i hope she'll get more chance like that again...and it's up to her prove herself if she got another chance...

5. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

ahahahaha :lol:
    oot for a second, and now i know i can be proud to some of you guys [clap]

@animevoicejanai
    can i pick your gif [notme]

6. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I think even though there's another 'powerful' member in any episode, she'll get quite a screentime. But from what I see, Ghaida, Shanju, and Gulla have the nicest speech in JKT Missions.

7. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Agreed, Ghaida has a nice speech... I'm a little bias, of course... but her comments before the Kagami performance during the broadcast concert... and the 1st episode of JKT48 Missions when she's explaining the miscommunication.
    She has a good way of explaining things.

(That, and I like her voice... oshi! :inlove: )

Cigul I like also... she strikes me as very aware... and also "idol-y"? She seems very smart and just comfortable in how to present herself well. It's reminds me a little of Kashiwagi Yuki; in that, I've always believed Yukirin to be fairly intelligent and calculated, but just able to shield it with some other quality / trait.

Other members I want to see lead missions in the future... Nadila, she's got a really nice energy about her and seems outgoing. I think she would make for an interesting host / lead.

I hope the 2nd generation get some more time to shine - we're seeing interaction but there's still a noticeable divide... last episode Della received screen time... but Hanna, Lidya, Ikha and Acha didn't get a lot.
    When you watch Google+ videos, you can tell Hanna and Ikha are funny and like playing around.
    But they're too much in the shadow when it comes to their sempais right now, so I think their scenes might have been cut. Maybe if they used less girls per episode?

8. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^Ah yes~ Paw Paw. Her voice is loud and clear(and cute too). I'd like to see her become the lead MC in the near future. But somehow, I'm not sure if she'll get that position...

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Same since she hasn't received much attention or push via singles... though for some reason, I think she's one of the most idol-like members.

She's pretty young though; only turning 15 this month and there's room for her to grow and find her place.

I believe she spoke during the Jak-Japan Matsuri opening ceremony according to fancams, that might be a good indicator that management trust her so maybe we'll see her on Missions soon.

10. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

For next JKT48 missions..........

Make some cakes.............I think they're gonna use some footages from "Makan Besar" for next episode

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Eh, I think (or I hope) it's the other thing.

It would be strange if they used the same footage with Makan Besar since the show itself was already aired before :^^;:

12. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    yeah, today episode is about Makan Besar :^^;:

13. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Episode 13 - Pajama Drive Revival Special
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVqRgE7Suk[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ym3_Czv6dU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdytqAcZ_Yo[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mCHbwXzxBY[/yt]

14. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    So.. Today's episode is about Revival's Behind The Scenes.
    Wait. Telkomvision also got the rights for the revival, does it mean that Telkomvision will air the full revival? Who knows.

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I don't know why, but this episode feels very natural and have a strong documentary vibe. Trans7 have a better experience in handling the documentary aspects instead of the actual mission aspects, and in all way better than RCTI's way in doing JKT48 Story. I can honestly say I enjoyed this episode very much.

That's all I can say. Looking forward for the next episode.

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I saw JKT48 Missions commercial and this week is Melody mission in Japan [hehe]

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUMHO8aogOM&feature=youtu.be[/yt]
    Last Sunday episode.

It appears the next episode will still about Melody's travel to Japan? I haven't watched it yet, but many said so.

18. stellarcornelia

stellarcornelia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Kak_Stellar
    Yes, the next episode will still about Melody. And seems to many fans love her even more since they wathced Melo's first episode in JKT Missions. She's so damn cute in that mission. Her face, smile, and all.. <3

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Aww after JKT48 Story now this? :cry:

20. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

There should have been Japanese franchise TV program here, so they would be able to handle this JKT48 program stuff.