1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 Story [31/08/2013]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by daydreamerzz, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

umm, this one?
    it's asking for japanese fans for..well, you know the rest, and this is reaction from a Japanese fans (iwan palsu)...

instead asking fans, why don't they go officially there by themselves, what an embarrasement ....... :wtf:
    (everyone, sorry for the rants)

2. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Ah yeah, that one.
    It shows how much unpreparation they had.
    I heard this show was made by MNC music label as an independent program, but the rumor said the wife of MNC group's CEO handle this program as the advisor.

Trans7 on the other hand, already have their shows running up to 31 episodes.

3. stellarcornelia

stellarcornelia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Kak_Stellar
    I think its possible that JOT, staff, crew and the other didnt plan this perfectly. If we think about it, JKT missions and JKT story was held in adjacent time. Maybe they only have some episodes of it, and then publish it that way. They might not think what would be the next episode. Therefore, there's no JKT story a few days ago. In addition, 5 city concert of JKT is also important. JOT may be more focused on it where they can get money from tickets and other goods. May 'cause JKT story aired on national tv and fans can watch it for free? Even though they are so many members in JKT, if the management cant manage their plans as well, these things will happen.. [wonder]

4. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^ I don't think their tour is the cause of this problem.
    JOT might not have any part(maybe a little) on handling this program. This show has the episodes ready to air, but they're still processed by LSF.
    Anyway, the delayed episodes of show have nothing to do with concerts, JKT48 Missions still airs during their last and current tours.

5. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Indonesian TV ecosystem runs in free TV. There's near-zero paid channel, and they're only available at TV cables.
    I think it's more of a censorhip review problem, i think not many episodes passed.

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Rena is too cute speaking bahasa :blush:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uvgxMblQJQ&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

7. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They'll officially upload the episodes on Hits record channel every week so for those who missed it can still watch it

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    maybe Missions should do the same method if they want to continue airing the show....

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Watching last week episode was so fun! Especially when Sean HSing with Naomi, such a fangirl lmao it's funny how Sean's reaction was while Naomi was so calm. Sean reaction looked genuine, she really is a fan.

10. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
    still in searching for the engsub of melody's epsode. :)

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It'll come along eventually? Maybe ask on JKT48Stuff for an ETA?

I missed the streaming of yesterday's episode :cry:
    But it'll be uploaded (with hope) on the indohitsrecords youtube channel soon

12. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

i had to say i kinda disappointed with new concept so called "jkt48 story & action"..
    sorry to say, but the games and stuff... it's plain boring
    i think they should stick with documentary concept just like before...
    at least they had a footage that never shown before anywhere...
    again the new concept of the show it's boring, unless you're a hardcore jkt wota who feel happy just to see the girls doin' whatever stuff that can categorized as variety..

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Personally, I liked that one since I can finally see Melody again on TV :XD: And considering the outcome of all the games, I can see that she's pretty lucky for almost winning all the games.

But I have to agree that the episode is kinda "forced"... It's like that they didn't have any documentary material, so they filled it with this kind of stuff. And, I don't really like how the MC took over all the show :hmm: JKT48 Missions was still better, and JKT48 School was the best for varieties.

That's why I don't really agree with RCTI and MNC holding all the shares. Their shows are good, but they are bad at this genre of show.

14. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^ Really?? They'll use the concept of yesterday's episode for the rest of the episodes???
    Maaan, that's a shame.. JKT48 Mission has better execution for "varieties" concept. I really like JKT48 Story as some kind of documentary and field report themed program.
    IMHO, it's best episode were the 4th and 5th so far. Valda is a rowdy host. If he's getting all noisy alone in a studio, his rowdiness means nothing. But if he uses that character during handshake event where there's so many people, we can see him interacting with a lot of fans.

15. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Ugh I rarely watch it live these past weeks as I already lost hope in the show. I just watch last week episode (the Ve's story episode) and I don't know, I didn't like it very much. And what's with the "Story and Action" thing?

Just please bring Missions back.....

16. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

the main & biggest problem of jkt48 story is the 30 minutes time slot itself... reduced by the ads, then its about 22 minutes..(we all knows about how long the ads on Indonesian tv show right?) and then reduced again by that unnecessary kore wo cheku.. (maaaan.... :fp: ) so how many minutes remain?

thats right.. there's no way you didnt felt the "kinda forced" feeling...
    take melody & ve's episodes fo an example.. this is how the shows run...
    +/- 12 minutes show >>> ads >>> +/- 9 minutes show >>> ads >>> +/- 3 minutes show...
    yes that's right...3 freakin minutes...WTH.. even the credits subtitle shown while they're still talkin..

on melo's episodes, the fans segment just plain ordinary if u compared with nabilah episodes...
    on ve's episodes we didnt really know what the fans really goin thru and how ve's changes his life to the better as the narrator explained...compare it with rena's episode...

i already sense that they're running out materials on the costume episode.. but i didnt expect to be this severe.. they even included some individual interview about how the games turn out... we watch the show, we knew whoz win, whoz got punished & fcourz we already knew how boring the game was.. we dont need the girls explain and repeating how boring the show was... we already watched it about 2 minutes before...

17. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Story ‏@JKT48_Story 12m
    Suspended #JKT48Story from now, please ask @OfficialRCTI schedule for on air, Thanks You All.

Excuse me! but can I just "laugh"?

[​IMG]

18. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

gimme a break...
    again?
    after they released this week teaser yesterday?

maybe they read our disappointed comments after all..

19. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well, it is getting worrisome, isn't it? they never had a successful TV show. school, mission, and now story. is it sponsorship issues? rating? or else?

20. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

i will go berserk if they replace the show with that 70's tom n jerry cartoon again

eventho the show itself sucks, we still lacking of jkt's regular tv shows

edit : and it's actually happen.. :fp: