1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV/Movie Debut Idea for JKT48 Members

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Kenichi Adam, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Kenichi Adam

Kenichi Adam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    I was going over photo slides of Melody Nurramdhani Laksani while listening to Lumina Scarlet, Fatimah Zahratunnisa, Sakura, LIL and Faith Hill, when visuals were taking shape inside my mind. I would like to suggest you read my story below while listening to "Good Bye Days" by Yui, "There You'll Be" by Faith Hills and "Oh, I" by Sakura (you can google for her by typing "Sakura japanese R&B Singer"). I hope the effects will help you visualize the story and inspire you in the process.

The story is about Rizal, an Indonesian Air Force aviator Captain, and Melody, an undergraduate of Agrotechnology, at a very prominent institution of higher study in Bandung. Rizal is a stoic and composed, as well as very wise and charitable. Melody is a very charming and matured woman with a spellbinding smile. Both are thirteen years old apart. Their families are very close neighbours and would frequent one another's home. As an adolescent/infant, Melody is very fond of Rizal who is in his final year of highschool. During the early days they are inseparable like siblings. However, they become disconnected after Rizal finishes high school and enrolls into a military flight school. Days go by and without a single exchange has put a distance between them. Many years elapse.

One day they are reunited by chance while on break from their daily schedule at their hometown (which is a seaside town with very beautiful beach). Melody comes across a man who is helping out a neighbourhood kid with his school science project while taking a stroll near the beach. The man catches her attention as she suddenly has a flash of remembrances. The memories are so vivid that they relive the feelings she used to have for him. Thus, she decides to interrupt and greet the man. Familiar with the woman before him, Rizal becomes curious and eventually able to confidently greet Melody. He is astounded by her beauty and in his mind she looks so different from the little Melody he left behind a couple of decades ago. Naturally, Melody joins them to observe their work. From that day on, they have remained in touch and would occasionally come by to see one another even after their departure.

Someday, Rizal drops by Melody's place at Bandung. He asks her to be his tour guide around the city. During a break from their sightseeing activities, as they are enjoying their small take-away lunches in the city park, they exchange stories and news of the past, present and the future even though the subject of Melody dominates the conversation most of the time as Rizal is more eager to hear her development. After listening intensely to her, he begins to view Melody in a new light; she can also have a sweet and cute side of her despite her lady-like demeanour.

Days turn into months, their bond finally reinforced. Still, the feelings have yet to blossom. In a turn of event, Rizal is scrambled to intercept an unidentified military jet violating the Indonesian airspace. The intruder is apparently a rogue pilot or who heedfully crosses the border for intelligence gathering. In the skirmish, Rizal manages to overpower the intruder but at a cost; he has strayed too far from the shoreline and eventually pays with not having enough fuel for the return trip. As such, he has to ditch his plane over the water. Rescue attempts manage to find the fuselage of his plane but not him not even a body. After a few weeks, the searches are called off and Rizal is considered missing in action.

Meanwhile, Melody unknown of his fate tries to reach him but no response. She does not suspect anything initially until she learns of the situation during her weekend visit to her family home when her parents break the news to her. Shocked and unsettled, she walks out the house towards the beach. By the teeth of the sea, Melody gaze at the waves splashing against her feet as flashes of reminiscence bombard her. She eventually realizes how much Rizal means to her and broke down on her knee. She raises her hands and prays for his well being.

----------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------

I think I will save what happens next for myself.

This is, by and large, my narrative. I wonder what everyone else could come up with while looking at the photo of JKT48 members? By all means please share with me your ideas.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1