TV / Radio [TV] - SDN48 [SDN48+10] - 2010/08/01~

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by aakun, Jul 28, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^ :D

It looks like they'll be doing something that involves camping or barbeque this episode (from the screencaps). They're basically just going to tackle all the Nemousu challenges aren't they? xD Looking forward to this.

3. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

great episode again <3.

it was great how doing simple games they made such an interesting and fun episode. learn of this AKVegas.

and since i almost didn't know who these members were other than mami, akiko/natsuko and others that i only recognize their faces it was a good way to learn more about them and i still keep what i said, i love ALL these girls <3 XD.

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^ :fp: Can't believe I forgot to watch this episode earlier. Your post reminded me.

I agree, the episode was very entertaining to watch. It's amazing how such simple games can actually be quite fun to watch. The Janken game was my favourite part, it was inteeeense.

Mamitan is crazy good at the game, it's a shame that she's not too great at Janken xD.
    Natsuko is absolutely vicious LOL.

I also wasted A LOT of time trying to scan that stupid QR code on the back of their shirts. I've concluded that it's impossible because the code will never be completely straight >=(. I'm assuming it'll just take me to their homepage anyways, since it says the site link under the code.

I think AKVegas is fine, they use complicated games but at least they're interesting and fun to watch. Shukan AKB should learn from this >_>.

How could anyone NOT love these girls after seeing all the amazing things that they do. It's really a shame that they don't seem too popular on the forum though. This thread is still on its first page. T-T
    -----
    Overall the entire episode felt very warm throughout. Especially at the end, it felt that they REALLY did have a lot of fun and their bonds are really close. One of the main reasons I love AKB is watching the interactions and bonds between the members. I can't help but to fall in love with the group more after seeing this episode.

Ganbarina and Aisareru Tame ni are amazing songs, I'm glad they used them both in this episode.

Next month looks great, perhaps we'll be able to see how a "real" courage test should be run. Hopefully we don't get the boring versions that we got in Guam. Looking forward to it!

5. wilsgun

wilsgun Kenkyuusei

they just used the songs? fully as in no dialogue over the songs? or did they overlap the songs with the dialogue?

thanks

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

They used them as a part of the soundtrack for the episode, so it was played in the background. The members were talking as Ganbarina was being played. Aisareru Tame Ni had no voices over it, however it was only about 2-3 seconds from the chorus.

7. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Out of curiosity where can I watch this ? I really really want to see it :(

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

9. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

10. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

so download info is OK to give around here in the threads?
    I already PMed to sillybob about it but ok next time i'll just share in the thread xD

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

12. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

13. Shinoda

Shinoda Kenkyuusei

14. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

^It's just like AKB48+10 valentines day episode. Only a few members in this episode but at least there's kazue and kananyan. :^O^:

15. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Machiko doing the Garterbelt dance in the episode with so <3 <3 <3

Gaahhhh. I love her.