1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ueno Haruka (Harutan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Does everyone think every girl knows the name of every other girl? Lacking social skills maybe, empathy isn't the issue. If I run across a new name at work, I ask, "who is that?" Don't you?

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Whether Paruru knows Harutan's name isn't really important, this is her first time going into the tournament after three years of barely missing it. And her first opponent is a Janken Queen, so this is a great chance for her to get exposure since all cameras will be focused on this fight. I hope she come out in a really flashy costumes so the viewers can remember her just like Tomiyoshi did with her dino costume in 2015. Knowing her it will probably be something pink.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

48G fans in general tend to only recognize the names which have decent popularity or they can associate with something. That is the common facts.
    Paruru was just the one of many here.

And well, this is Janken, the event which could boost a girl recognition rate significantly. Go Ueno-san!

4. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sasshi chatting it up with Harutan.... Sasshi-Hey Harutan, you're in Janken Taikai huh? Harutan-My first round opponent is Haruka Shimazaki. Sasshi-Who? Oh, she's #8, something like that.

For someone who knows she's not the most likable member, she sure doesn't make much of an effort. But it seems karma's doing it's thing. GO HKT48!

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    :ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUTAN!!!! :ome:
    STAY GOLD!!

6. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Her seitansai is tonight! I can't wait!!! Harutan oshi-cam is always worth it.

HKT48 TeamH Theater no Megami
    JST: 1700

Cast: Akiyoshi Yuka, Inoue Yuriya, Ui Mashiro, Ueno Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Miku, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yamada Marina, Yamamoto Mao, Wakatabe Haruka, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Hokazono Hazuki

Part of her speech during her seitansai:
    Harutan: I didn't rank in the SSK, but to be fair I started aiming for that pretty late too. It wasn't until the HKT Documentary
    Harutan: Now that I'm 17, the first thing I have to face is the janken tournament. Although I can't really say I can "try hard" at that
    Harutan: For this coming year though, I'll work to rank in the next SSK and enter [HKT48's] senbatsu
    Credit: @ ithebigc
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My ramblings on Ueno Haruka.
    I knew about Harutan in the 2014 Janken Preliminaries where she lost at the final round and cried. At that point, I thought of her a giant cry baby. During SasshiUdon on Goboten, she comes off at a bit needy. So for a while I didn't like her at all. When Harutan got mention by Sasshi as the one person she is indebt to. I got curious and that curiosity coincided with my interest in LOD especially Saishuu Bell. 07/22/15 and 07/23/15 that are unforgettable, I realized why Sasshi depends on this theater girl so much, her movements are sharp, her expressions on point and always gives her all in each move she makes. Most importantly she love the theater, it is shown in the documentary that she is at the theater even on her days off. By the end of TeamH SaishuuBell run, she had learned six positions. She performed all units in "Pajama Drive", "Tadaima Renaichuu", and "Theater no Megami". Only Saishuu Bell she didn't finish because she simply refuse to do OshiMeshi[hehe]. Not only does she show her love for the theater but also love for group in her SNS and on stage. Sometimes I wonder will she become a captain in the future. In the future, I really want more people to notice her, ranking into Sousenkyou, enter senbatsu and make more people interest in the theater performances. Finally she show me that there are alot more to AKB48Group than just singles and shows.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  7. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    finally got to watch HKT doc thanks to subbers
    Hopefully more people notice this hard working girl! :1st:

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so happy for her! i hope this is one of many jobs for her from now on.
    she's on showroom right now btw

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    whatched the first two hours, then i went home from work, had dinner, took a nap, woke up and see that she is still on showroom, i thought the app was just acting funny, guess not! six hours!! is it the longest one yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Longest HKT possibly, Nomura Nao of AKB team K did a 9+ hour one in June.

btw congrats to Harutan on being cast in a stage play, it must be mind-blowing to her.

12. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This was a special showroom she did to make the announcement of her role in the stage play, but sadly, she had to wait for several hours for her manager to confirm her she could give the announcement, and it ended up being 6 hours. Even if the news were all over the internet within the first 2 hours of her stream, her fans decided to stay anyways and wait till she was allowed to say it.
    I watched the whole thing, and I have to say she has really kind fans/oshis. :') ♥

13. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

14. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
  15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so happy for her, can't wait to see the video!

16. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  17. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here