1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ueno Haruka (Harutan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    UENO HARUKA

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 2nd

Birthdate: September 20th, 1999
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Bloodtype: A
    Height: 149cm

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: KKS - Ueno Haruka

Why doesnt Ueno have more views. She is practically a 2nd gen front girl. lol Although in the recent LOD's I havent see n her in the spot she is usually Skirt Hikari. [wonder]

3. THUCKER

THUCKER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    thucker2014

it seems many people don't check 2nd gen except Meru
    Ueno also appeared in Aanya G+ , it should makes her more popular :hehe:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I love it lmaooo That is Ueno badass ness! :^O^: :^O^: :lol:

Awww poor Anya I know Ueno's awesomeness lmaoooo :lol: :lol:

I hope this does make her popular because she looks gorgeous and cool like Anya bowing and her faces omg EPIC lol. :lol: :lol: :cute:

5. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Harutan was in Haruppi's position on the September 4 stage (130904). I was quite surprised to see her centering Team H. Previously when both Haruppi and Meru were unavailable they had Aoitan as center and put someone else in Aoitan's position, which means that Aoitan knows all the dance moves of position 0. I think the fact that Aoitan was there performing on this day and they still chose to have Harutan centering is quite significant, or isn't it?

6. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Harutan's birthday is on September 20th. Her seitansai is scheduled for the following day, September 21st at 12:30 pm (Japan time).

Schedule

7. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I'm a little concerned about my Harutan...
    Since the shuffle she has only posted a short and generic post about the oita concert.
    I hope she wasn't too much effected by this event :(

I'm so eager to see again your socks at your ankles for the huge amount of energy that you always put in your performance! :D
    [​IMG]

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah she's the only one who hasn't posted since the announcement... We only have this.

But it could easily be taken before the start.
    I'm just keeping it on "She doesn't know how to put the entirety of it into words yet." for now.

9. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    The other day Harutan wrote a HUGE G+ post (like 350 lines long) with her impression of the shuffle.
    I've tried a translation but I give up... Too much japanese too handle for my level :)

To summarize because it has some very nice but sad passages... she has taken the missed promotion quite hardly, apparently she tried hard to stay strong on stage but completely breaks down afterwards... :cry:
    Apparently Sasshi and Rabutan come to the rescue (she has nice words for both of them) and then even Ozaki-san have to talked to her in order to calm her down.
    But now she seems quite determined to lead the new KKS! [party]

Honestly I think this is the best position for her. She seems to be a management "favorite" (i guess since she centered Hakata Legend as Haruppi's under multiple times) so honestly instead of been promoted just to be a back row girls in H or KIV, I think that Haruka could have a nice shot to prove herself again in the new KKS and be a front girl in T! [party]

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

That's what I thought initially as well. The girl seemed to be a management's favorite a lot more than a bunch of promoted members, so the only explanation is that they're saving her up for T. Although I'm a bit scared of what might happen until T's formation, if they'll change their mind, we all know how slow this management can be with taking big steps, who knows what'll happen in that time? I hope she she doesn't lose her momentum while waiting, and end up backrow of T anyway.

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't want to rub salt in any fresh wounds here, but when i was looking at the HS results for akb's 5th album i noticed something. All the girls that didn't get promoted got 5 slots and sold out none of them. They and Mina were the only non 3rd gens to have that result. source

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah it's all part of the same pattern, that's probably the most visible sign of why they stayed KKS.

They probably let her stay in KKS for more chances of exposure and thus more chances to convince people to reach out and buy a HS ticket of hers.

Now that I've taken a look at her post, she sounds really sad in some parts. Anlong the lines of "If it wasn't for Sasshi & Lovetan, I wouldn't be here" ect.
    On the other side she was her old self in the performance yesterday.

She'll just have to place it, no other choice.

13. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    You are probably right, since the whole HS selling slot thing (out of the top pushed girls) it's a mystery to me, basically I don't waste my time on it... I guess I'm not Japanese enough to understand the logic and the pattern behind why some girl sold out a slot and another not...

Also I'm quite confident that Harutan will almost never enter a single senbatsu or be a center in anything major HKT-wise. (Obviously I hope for her that I'm wrong here).
    My only hope is that she will have retain the little consideration by management that seems to have now and get some nice position in the new KKS stage and eventually in T so I can enjoy her watching the LODs.

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    No need to despair! she has a nice position in Pajama Drive right? She centers a unit, that's something a lot of girls will never get to at all. And look at what has happened to Riinu, she was always in the back, left out of everything. But in a space of two months, she centered zannen, made senbatsu, and got a solo at HKT's first tour.

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Never really paid attention to her sales, but if you look at it that way, it would make more sense that they didn't promote her cause she's not popular enough and not because they're saving her for something bigger. I guess I thought someone getting an overall center position under meant something in their books. It's a shame cause she's a really good performer.

16. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634

lol I'm not despairing :D
    That's exactly my point she has a nice little spot right now, if she was promoted to H o KIV she will be shifted the back row probably, so I'm ok that she is still a KKS now and I hope that eventually in T she will keep her current position :)

it's nice we put more post here in one morning than in one year [hehe]

17. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Just to keep the thread alive, i've uploaded the ending comments of yesterday's Nounai Paradise.
    I've found Harutan and Raira very cute in here [blush]
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/84380149[/vimeo]

18. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    it's quite day for many members but no one remember about this girl. :cry:
    she has lost her 2nd chance to be promoted... now i am really worry about harutan.
    it her post about today dai-soukaku matsuri

correct me if there is a mistake

i hope she can handle it, but yeah she is a strong positive girl..

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm confident that Harutan's time will come. She's an interesting member, even if not many people know her. She's one of the few people who filled in for Haruppi as Team H center in the theater. Other than her I think only Meru and Aoitan have done it. This shows that management trusts her skills.

Among the 2nd gen who are still KKS, Harutan and Raira have the best perspectives right now. She just needs to hang in there a little longer and to not be overshadowed by the 3rd gen. It will be interesting to see how this develops. But unfortunately only 11 KKS are left now, so I think they won't be able to keep their own stage for some time.

20. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

it's obvious that she would be sad about not being promoted, especially after being left out for the second time now. but at the same time I think that her position only improved even more, now that even less experienced members are left as KKS together with the 3rd generation, leaving her in that kind of mentor position. I think it can be a strong position to be in, albeit giving her less "outside exposure" as being in a team. hopefully she will see it as some kind of chance as well, instead of some kind of feeling of inadequacy.
    on the other hand, once the change finally goes into effect, there probably won't be a KKS stage left, right? hopefully it won't end like with AKB's 15th generation, where there were relatively long gaps between performances for those girls, since they didn't have their own regular performances..