Umezawa Minami (Minamin) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Congratulations! An absolutely must buy for me too. Now, I am waiting for the various covers specific to sellers. Great timing too since the release date will be during pay week. Also, it's during my birth month too :inlove:

2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Ume chose Australia because she wanted places connected to the ocean. She and her family love the ocean (Minami 美波 means “beautiful wave”) and used to take trips to the seaside.

Showroom highlights:
    -1st photo with exposed shoulder was the 1st outfit on the 1st day, at the beach. Ume was nervous so her expression may have been stiff. She thinks the photo has a “schoolgirl” feel to it.
    -2nd photo with flowers was taken at Byron Bay. Ume surfed at Byron Bay, which is famous for surfing. When she was in elementary school, her dad took her surfing.
    -3rd photo is feeding a kangaroo. Ume thought kangaroos would be more lively, but they just kept sleeping when she approached them. She’s laughing naturally in the photo, which she thinks is rare. Ume doesn’t have confidence in her smiling face, like the kind she makes when told to smile, but many of her smiling photos this time were taken spontaneously, like in the middle of a conversation.
    -Ume’s favorite food in Australia was some sort of orange fries. They had the sweetness of sweet potato, but she doesn’t think they were made of sweet potato. (I don’t know what else they would be, so maybe she’s just not familiar with sweet potato fries??) After telling the staff she liked it, they ordered it every day after that.
    -Ume particularly enjoyed going to the big supermarket. Everything was bigger, like the big jugs of orange juice and big buckets of ice cream.
    -Ume says she has a height complex, but since she was the only person being shot for the photobook, she could concentrate on posing and didn’t have to mind being tall, so she could “use her height as a weapon.”

Also, Momoko said in her blog today that she and Ume went out to eat sea urchin together in early March as a reward for Ume’s dieting, exercise, and completing the photobook photoshoot. Ume gave Momoko an aroma candle as an Australia souvenir.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Found who will be performing "Offshore Girl" once Maiyan is graduated!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i always like her, so congratulation but the only thing that make me not to love her is the resemblance with maiyan... and she also is going to be the next neesan type. always love to have some older girl in sea of next door cute girls.

5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ume in glasses though... :cute:

Sounds like a big chunk of this will be outdoorsy, which is good - I always like photobooks that give you a sense of the place they were shot rather than just a lot of interior shoots that could have been shot anywhere - of which Hori's first book is an egregious example - also a big fan of natural lighting and it's just always nice seeing these girls outside the confines of a harshly lit studio.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Kanamori-kun :1st:

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Umezawa Minami will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine CM NOW (vol. 206), the magazine will be released on 7 August 2020.

cmnow-vol-206-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "CM NOW" (vol. 206) making-of video whith Umezawa Minami

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    honest and serious question. since when did ume becoming cute and has cute chara? i always see her as a beautiful lady that has some kind of himedere

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Since she was a kid.:) Remember her story on one of Koujichuu eps? If Im not mistaken, it was story about her grandma or she can't go to bathroom/toilet alone(?).

• Like Like x 6
  12. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    i still remember from one of renka's magazine interview which she mentioned that all 3ki members are particularly very cute and have feminine side.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Umezawa Minami will be the cover girl of Japanese magazine EX Taishu (2020 September), the magazine will be released on 17 August 2020.

ex-taishu-september-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Cup Star CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    this is her hidden side that she not showing to anyone right? because on instagram i see she now showing more of her cute side

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^That show is called “Oto ga Detara Make”. A lot of contestants always mess up on the bottle bridge. Umemayo did an exceptional job considering her height. Not bad at all Hyoronagatei Umemayo!

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She made it to the finals! Kakkoii!

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    PB shop-specific covers

7net