1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi travels by train from Sapporo to Otaru and Zenibaku in Hokkaido:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The first Screen Test video for "IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~" has just been released:

Nappi takes part with Sasaki Maika of =LOVE and Yamaguchi Kira of Girls².

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Second IDOLS Screen Test video with Nappi taking part:

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Third Screen Test including Nappi:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi watches the 'IDOLS' MV with Maika from =LOVE and Kira from Girls²:

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another 'IDOLS' talk video:

Nappi cycles with Eretan through the city of Karatsu in Saga Prefecture:

• Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest 'IDOLS' talk video with Nappi:

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'IDOLS Screen Test' #7:

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IDOLS Screen Test #8:

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IDOLS Screen Test #9:

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    20 questions for Nappi (from 'IDOLS - Koi no Center Position'):

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IDOLS Screen Test #10:

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IDOLS "Who is T?" Director's Cut Edition:

'PR video' for IDOLS with Nappi:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Director’s Cut:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

it's been so long since I last posted here ;_; it's because I couldn't keep up with all the Nappi news and I wanted to get updated first but I took forever haha. I finally watched her 'IDOLS' acting project from November, only now! XD You can watch it here! The story is about love rivals, and the 3 girls play as themselves (like they call her Nappi and she is from HKT, she's at the hotel because of a solo CM job etc.), the rest is fictional. I didn't know the other 2 actresses, one of them is from Girls², the other is a former E-girls apparently. I'm actually surprised with Nappi's acting! She's good! Her role is a bit mean/creepy, it's a different personality than her real self and she did great! I love when she did that "tsk" with her tongue lol. and when she cried, she did really well with her shaky voice. She made good expressions. I'm glad that she got the chance to act again (before this, her only acting project was the short film in the bonus of HKT's album, that you can watch with english subs here, it's an interesting/unique story!). also, Nappi looks so pretty with this hairstyle and the flower dress! and when she was without make-up and her hair down at the end of the story, she looks so good ;w;

I will watch the other project of 'IDOLS' from this year too, where it's also with another one of my favorite idols, =LOVE's Maika! I'm so happy that Nappi and Maika got to work together!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This happened recently; KimiDoko MV (Mizuho version) passed 1 million views! This is a great news for Nappi <3 I love that song and MV so much. it's probably my favorite of HKT! This single was just one year ago but somehow it feels like it's been longer lol I'm feeling nostalgic over it ;w; I really had fun during the promotion of this song :3

Something that I saw a while ago, there is a kenkyuusei in NMB who is fan of Nappi! it's Sakashita Mako, when she was asked who are her favorite idols other than NMB, she listed Nappi first, this surprised me a lot and made me happy that Nappi reached this level where there are other idols who like her and look up to her ;_; also, I really like Mako! I know that 48G are rarely meeting nowadays but I hope that both of them would get the chance to meet and interact, and even take a photo together! that would be great *-* (btw Mako also likes =LOVE's Sasaki Maika like me, I wonder if she watched the 'IDOLS' videos with both of them ^^)

Full body video of Nappi for the promo of 'IDOLS' acting project. Pretty <3

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hJxI8XIxXxk

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I started watching the 'IDOLS' acting project of this year, I saw the first 4 'screen test'. it has Nappi, =LOVE Maika, Girls² Kira and former E-girls Nozomi (who was part of the first project and returned for this, but just for the beginning probably since the intro only has the first 3 girls and later it's only the 3 of them in the videos). So the concept of this project is that they receive a theme, one of them is picked as the actress, then they discuss together about the clothes, hairstyles and story. then the actress tries different outfits and gets ready. in the end, there's the 'screen test', the actress does a short acting of the story with the clothes/hairstyles that she picked.

I'm a bit sad since the first 3 episodes were for Nozomi, Kira, then Maika (with Kira also appearing for this screen test), so I thought that the 4th would be for Nappi, but it wasn't ;_; and the part with the 4 of them together ends there. The 4th screen test is with only Maika and Kira (they mention that Nappi is absent), they did a story together, which was kinda funny btw (Maika played both the role of a brother and his girlfriend at the same time lol).

I think this is nice and enjoyable to watch though and Nappi looks super cute! I also love =LOVE's Maika who's among my favorite idols too, and I love seeing them working together!!! <3

I took a lot of Nappi screenshots from the first 3 screen tests :3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg
    019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg

I also watched the video where they watched =LOVE's MV, and there's some cute Nappi/Maika moment where they laugh together *-* it looks like they get along, they seem close. hehe

028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I continued watching the 'IDOLS' videos and Nappi didn't appear in the screen tests #5 and #6 either except for a very short part in the end where she reacts to the stories (at 10:30 for the #5 and at 10:25 for the #6). They actually included Nappi in the story of the 6th screen test, it's cute :3 Maika acted as herself in a scene of when she joined the 'IDOLS' project and she's backstage with Kira, but instead of wearing her outfit, Maika takes Nappi's one because she finds it better, and then cries/complains because she doesn't like her own outfit lol. it was fun ^^

I also watched the video where Kira shows her best 3 photos to Maika/Nappi, and the video where Nappi shows her best 3 photos to Kira/Maika. I love this! Nappi picked 1) one of the off-shots of her photobook (on the streets at night), Maika said that it looks like it's from a drama (it does!). 2) the photo that was her profile picture on Twitter/IG for years, she said that it's from 4 years ago when she first got into senbatsu. then Kira started talking about favorite profiles (when taking pictures) and Maika said that the part of Nappi's face around the cheeks is really cute and tried to show her where, this moment was funny lol. and finally 3) she picked one of her baby pictures where she has yogurt on her face, they loved this one, too cute!!!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

I forgot to say, in each screen test, there's a part at the start where the girls discuss about anything. Here's some info about Nappi (if I understood well ^^) from the first 3 screen tests:

- Her favorite actress is Ishida Yuriko.
    - The first movie that she watched by paying with her own money is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (she watched it with her family).
    - She was once asked to cry during a gravure photoshoot and the photographer waited for 30 minutes but she couldn't do it.

Seems like the next videos that I'll watch will have Nappi acting finally <3

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally I got to see Nappi's acting <3 For the screen test #7, she got the role! Her theme is about an ojou-sama (it said Marie-Antoinette style lol) who's a taxi driver and tries too hard to make friends with the customer. Kira and Maika played the roles of the customers. Nappi picked the name of her role: Audrey. She tried 3 different outfits, and picked one of them. Then they played the scene, it was really cute to watch, Nappi looks so good in that outfit (she looked good in all 3 but this one was the best!). This role is suitable for her, she acted well! She made good expressions, it was fun. I love this! Please watch it ^^ I took so many screenshots, she looks so good ;w; and the next video I'll watch will also have Nappi acting ahh *-*

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

Btw, they also had a general talk at the beginning. Maika asked what would they want to do if they weren't idols, and I think Nappi said that she would want to live in the countryside in peace, haha that's so her. She also talked later about having acting lessons, I think she said that there are acting lessons in HKT? and that this is what made her interesting in acting!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the screen test #8! and it's Nappi taking the lead role again, this time she decided her role, and she wanted to play an idol who is ex-yankee with hakata dialect, haha. So they discussed about the story, Kira and Maika also played roles. Nappi tried different clothes again and picked one. Then they did the scene where they are idols in a dressing room, and Maika returns from a drama recording, then argues with Nappi because she says that Nappi is envious of her. and then Nappi gets mad and shows her yankee side (with hakata dialect). Actually Nappi doesn't speak hakata dialect so she had to learn for this scene. I like that she decided to take a role completely different than her image and this was fun to watch ^^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

Btw during their talk at the beginning, they had 3 questions that they all answered. Here are Nappi's answers:

1) What makes you glad that you're idol? Nappi mentioned that she comes from a small town and she only had 3 classmates o_o so she's glad that she could experience the idol life.
    2) Do you search about yourself online? Nappi said that she does, and there are a lot of comments that make her happy, and if a comment makes her sad, she will just block, haha XD
    3) How long are you going to stay idol? Nappi said that lately there are many graduations and a generation change, so she will stop when she feels like her role in the group is done.

I really hope that she won't think of graduation for at least the next 2-3 years... She still has a lot to achieve!

• Like Like x 3