1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another 3 location videos:

7: Omuta Heights Ryokan:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8: Tachibana Koen Farm:

9: Miike Port:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short announcement videos for a new season of 'IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~' with Nappi and Yamaguchi Kira of Girls²:

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi with Kira of Girls² at the 'Cinderella Festival' fashion show:

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video of Nappi and Kira:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview video in connection with the 3rd series of 'IDOLS ~Koi no Center Position~':

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi announced her graduation today at the HKT Theater:
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2023/07/9027

She'll leave in the autumn and will have a gradcon at a date yet to be determined. There was no comment by her in the notice published by HKT although she's just tweeted the following:
    https://twitter.com/nappi_0809/status/1676565022141714435

Google translation:

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Noooooooooooooooooooo! :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well I really didn't expect this graduation... Even though some of her friends like Oda announced graduation and it did make me think that maybe Nappi would think about graduating but then again I was so sure that she's going to center HKT again from now on, I thought she would stay for this ._. I'm really sad because I was totally expecting the next single with her as center ;_; when I first started to like Nappi, it was a few months after 3-2 and before KimiDoko. I think the release and promo of KimiDoko is when I supported her the most and this is a really nice memory for me, I was really happy being her fan at that time ;w; I kinda stopped following HKT by the end of 2021 (and my 2nd fav member Kaede graduated too...), and it's also why I haven't been posting here much anymore because I wasn't too updated, but Nappi always stayed in my favorite 48G members... Now I was getting back to following the group because I really thought Nappi would center from now on, she's the best HS seller by far... and I know how much this matters to her. well in the end ._. She will graduate before anything happened T_T This makes me so sad, I think she deserved a lot more considering how much she contributed. I know she wasn't satisfied with her activities... The last time I felt that she was getting good things in the group was 2021 when she had the center single, a photobook, a solo stage, and she was regular on a variety show. it was such a great year ;_; <3

I was getting excited to follow the next single for her but I guess... I'm going to follow all her final events and final moments in the group instead ._.

Here is a video of her graduation announcement (with translation in the tweets) T_T - https://twitter.com/renveiro39/status/1676567091925880834

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

This will be her final one... ;w; She looks so pretty!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Why wouldn't she get any graduation single?
    It isn't like I would like her as an idol. It's more like, every ace got a final centered A-side so far.
    Except Kodama Haruka, due to hiatus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hmmm well, my thought was more like, I was expecting her to center the next single (and possibly more in the future) in a happy way, not in a last/graduation single which is not really enjoyable or happy to me tbh. and I'm not too sure if I want her to get a graduation single... She is by far my favorite HKT member and the one I care the most about, but HKT has been struggling in recent years. Like with their single sales, the members HS sales (this affects the single sales of course), the lack of TV appearances, the lack of releases. They had at some point, one single by year. and they didn't even get original stages even if Sasshi made one for them, but HKT's management is not accepting it. All of this makes me think that this group needs to do really strong promo of the current members to survive. and it might not be a good idea, if they do get a 2nd single this year, to make it another graduation single, when the previous one was already a graduation single. and if you think about it, in recent years, all the girls who centered for HKT are graduated/graduating... except Miku and Hana. and Miku is right now on semi-hiatus.

This is all more about HKT than Nappi but I'm saying all this to say, it might not be a good idea for the group to have another graduation single when their releases are so rare. Now of course, if they do give Nappi a graduation single, I'm going to support it and enjoy it, because she's my fav! But I'm saying that if they don't give it to her, it's understandable... and that they should try to focus on pushing the new girls as much as they can. Besides for 2 years now, I always wanted Nappi to center again but they didn't give it to her. So if they do it now when she leaves... it kinda makes me feel like... yeah :/ should have been earlier. Yes I'm a little mad about this lol ._.

I really hope she gets a beautiful graduation though and I'm glad she will have a concert. I also hope, if they don't have a new single, that they at least schedule new fan events for her because they finished the HS from the previous single and the fans need new events to be able to say goodbye to her...

Something they could do would be to give her a graduation song with a MV, but not as a single or a b-side, just on its own. That would be really nice... ;_;

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Talk video for IDOLS Chapter 3 Stage Event "IDOLS ~Dream Sequence~" on 8/25 & 26:

• Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video for IDOLS Chapter 3 Stage Event "IDOLS ~Dream Sequence~" with Nappi:

EDIT: One from 'Music Voice':

And another:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  15. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I miss 48G joint concert

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched these videos, they're from a while ago;

These are from HKT's sub-channel, it's part of the special 6th Class House videos (with 6th gens). They usually invite seniors to their videos and play games but it's indoor, this time is the first time they have a location shooting ^^ and it's with Urara and Nappi! Urara is a fan of Nappi, and Nappi said that Urara is her favorite in 6th gen. They went to eat pasta (first video), and then to eat dessert, a parfait (second video). Both of them are so cute! I love the parts (in both videos) where they recorded each other with the phone and act like they're on a date. They were embarassed and awkward, it was cute lol.

Nappi was asked why Urara is her favorite in 6th gen and she said that it's because when Urara joined, she said that she loves Nappi, and she drew a portrait of her. then they got to see each other more often during theater stages etc., and that's how she started to like her. They already went to eat together once in private, before this, so this is their 2nd time going out. Nappi also says at the end that since Risaki (6th gen) is close to Oda (4th gen like Nappi, and friend of Nappi), they plan to go eat all 4 together once ^^ That's sweet!

Nappi talked about how she doesn't get close to juniors very easily, so this is kinda special. then Urara told her to come to her house too, and Nappi said that she never went to a junior's house but then she remembers that she went to Aichi's. and later, Urara asked Nappi to call her just "Urara" and Nappi did it, and she said that she never called a junior without honorific, but then she remembers that she does for Aichi XD These parts were funny haha poor Aichi.

Overall, it was really nice to watch. it's so peaceful to watch Nappi ;w; She has such a calm aura. Her behavior, manners, voice, even her laugh etc. it's very calming and relaxing! This is why I like her ;w; and I don't know a lot of idols like this... I'm going to miss her ._. I was a bit sad watching this (this was recorded and uploaded before she announced graduation btw). I'm glad she made friend with some 6th gens. I wish she stayed longer in the group, even though I understand her feelings... I will miss her as idol ;w;

• Like Like x 2
  17. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
    Nappi announced her 2nd photobook via Instalive today.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  19. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen: