1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read the "History" part in Nappi's wiki48 page and it says that in April 2014, Nappi "auditioned for AKB48 Team 8 in Hokkaido, but failed the auditions in the final round." oh wow that's really surprising! To think that Nappi could have debuted 2 years earlier, as a part of AKB. if she did, I would have noticed her earlier probably since I follow AKB more than HKT, but who knows what kind of career she would have had... I wonder how come she didn't pass, because she's really cute, but maybe there was too much competition. For information, the Team 8 representative for Hokkaido is Sakaguchi Nagisa and she's one of the members who was in the spotlight when Team 8 debuted so I can see why management prefer her than Nappi, but thankfully Nappi debuted as HKT! The fact that she tried to get in 48G again after trying with Team 8 makes me think that she really wanted to be in a 48G group, I'm glad she did <3

I should start posting Nappi's social media updates here because she takes the cutest photos, and I hope that more people can start following her! Last week on 17th September, Nappi posted some very pretty photos along with 4 emoticons to represent her 4 expressions (although the first emoticon is "sad" but she doesn't look sad in the photo XD) she's so pretty!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

CUTE!!! :cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

One thing you might notice about Nappi's photosets is that she often bites her bottom lip, it's kind of trope of hers

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Reveen If you mean like in the first photo on my previous post, yes I also noticed that she sometimes bites her bottom lip when smiling, I think it's really cute <3 I was wondering how often she does it, so I just went to her Twitter, and the last time she did it before 17th September was on 21st August with these photos that she captioned with "??" (so random LOL)

001.jpg 002.jpg

She's too cute :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  4. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    I'll leave this here if you're interested. It's an interview Nappi did with Playboy back in April, she talks a bit about growing up in Hokkaido, and taking all these auditions to get into 48G!
    nappi2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@xrahmx Thanks so much for sharing this interview translation, I just read it and it was very informative and interesting <3

Just yesterday I was wondering which idol does Nappi admire and now I have an answer, so she's a fan of Sasshi, and she said that her goal was to join 48G, I'm glad she didn't give up after trying with Team 8 and thankfully she passed HKT's audition! I like the part where she talks about her hometown, it seems to be an isolated place with not many people, and lots of snow. it sounds like Nappi wanted to leave her hometown, because it was a difficult place to live. Personally I'm fascinated by that kind of places and how people live there, so it's really interesting that she grew up there. and it's sweet that she had many friends who came to say goodbye to her when she left to Fukuoka!

For the part where Nappi talks about how 4 members of her gen got to join senbatsu, I checked, and apparently it was for Bagutte Iijan in February 2017, meanwhile Nappi's first time in senbasu was in May 2018, more than a year later. I can see why she was discouraged and especially when she says that she's older in age, she was like 19 years old in 2017 and I guess other members were younger so she probably thought that her chances are low. Honestly even I was surprised earlier this year when I saw that HKT's new center is 21 years old, usually younger girls are pushed, especially in HKT! So it's very surprising, and like she said, she doesn't have a "super happy" personnality like the usual image for HKT, she is more reserved. I personally like this type of personnality too and I think her image goes perfectly with a song like 3-2, so I'm really glad that she received this opportunity!

At the last question when she said that she hopes for HKT to get more fans thanks to their new charms with 3-2 because it has a very different aura, I want to tell her that it worked! it's thanks to 3-2 that I started following Nappi and that I'm more interested in HKT now! So it really worked :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  6. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    When the member doesn't fit their usual style of single, they just change the style of the single to fit the member [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm finally taking the time to go through Nappi's history of singles participations and every song where she was included! I'm trying to do it in order so the first song is a b-side from the 9th single Bagutte Iijan released in early 2017, the song is Hakusen no Uchigawa de, it's a song for 4th generation. The wiki page says that the song ranked at #45 (in 2018) and #89 (in 2019) at AKB Request Hour, that's nice! I tried to find a MV but it looks like there isn't, however there are performances!

2017/11/18 They're singing live here, I think they did a good job! Seeing this performance, it looks like Nappi wasn't the initial push in her generation, her position in the song is around #5. it's not bad though, she received pretty good screentime! She looks really cute and pretty <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

2018/01/20 This performance is from Request Hour, however due to copyrights (I guess?) the uploader edited the video at some parts so there is not a lot of Nappi screentime (just 1-2 close-ups) so I'm only going to post the live as a link: watch it here! it's still nice to see it! (and yes the live is repeated twice in the video, the 2nd one is the commentary version)

2019/01/18 I like this performance! Actually the way the song starts with the camera recording from the side, for a moment, it looked like Nappi is center XD She received a really good screentime in this live! and she looks really pretty <3 (and again the live is repeated twice in the video, the 2nd one is the commentary version)

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

This song is actually good and I like the dance, and their clothes too, it's nice that this was the first song for 4th gens and Nappi! I took some screenshots from the performances (first 3 photos from 2017 and last 3 photos from 2019). I tried my best to take good screenshots LOL but she looks better in motion so make sure to watch the performances! She's so cute <3

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From the 9th single Bagutte Iijan, another b-side with Nappi in senbatsu is Kiss ga Tosugiru yo. The senbatsu for this song is called "Diamond Girls" (I checked and they use this name for different b-sides senbatsus in HKT's singles, so it's like undergirls etc.). and this song has a music video! The short version is uploaded on HKT's channel. I also found a live performance!

2017/04/01 Cute performance! The uploader edited the live to include MV parts, probably to avoid copyrights... But it's still nice to watch it though, Nappi looks so cute in that outfit, and especially at 2:28 she's adorable <3 The song is cute and nice to listen, so far the first 2 songs with Nappi are good!

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Some screenshots from the MV and performance <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There's one more song in the 9th single Bagutte Iijan called HKT48 Family where the whole group participated! The center was Sasshi. I found live performances but since it has the full group, it's difficult to spot Nappi (besides Sakura naturally took my attention haha) but I still found Nappi :3 From the 2017 performance, at 0:23 at the back on the left, 0:45 on the left, 2:02 on the top left, if I'm right this is all Nappi. She looks cute! Then from the 2018 performance, 0:59 at the back the 3rd girl on the top left, 1:06 on the left! I love her hairstyle and outfit here, she's so cute! Also overall it's a fun and cute performance (Sasshi at the beginning LOL) so I recommend it <3 As for the song, I personally like it, it has a nice melody!

Next song with Nappi is from the 10th single Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?, it's a song for 4th generation, their 2nd song! The title is Sakuranbo wo Musuberuka? (they love the ? for this single LOL) at the time of this single, Nappi was still kenkyuusei. This song ranked in Request Hour at #38 in 2018 and #41 in 2019, seems like 4th gen has supportive fans! The full version of the MV is on Youtube, I watched it and it's really cute! Nappi looks so adorable especially with that hairstyle, this is really worth watching <3 Somehow I remember this song but I don't think I ever saw this MV though... Maybe I remember from seeing on RH? LOL it must have made an impact on me. it's a very cute song, love it!

2017/10/14 Live performance! I really like this! The song, dance, clothes, everything about the song is so cute! This live made me smile ;w; Nappi has a lot of screentime and close-up, she looks so cute and pretty! <3 This is probably the best performance. if you want more: 2017 performance, 2018 performance, 2019 performance, 2020 performance. Oh, the wiki page didn't have this info but the song ranked top 5 in 2020 Request Hour, that's quite amazing! Btw they jump really high during the chorus LOL

My attemps at taking screenshots of Nappi from the live (LOL)
    Please watch it in video because she is super cute in motion <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Nappi was in one more song in the 10th single Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?, a song called Tonari no Kare wa Kakko yoku Mieru. it has a MV! I think Nappi plays the role of a staff, she's so cute when she danced along (1:33 and after). This song is fun and cute! and Nappi looks so pretty in the end with her white/pink outfit! I like that part in the song when they say every girl's name in the lyrics, for Nappi they said "Hirona". it's cute <3 This song did well in Request Hour too (#53 in 2018, #75 in 2019)

Some live performances: in 2017, in 2019. Nappi is usually on the right side and at the back so it's not easy to see her >.< but you can see her a little sometimes! She looks so pretty <3

Screenshots from the music video!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally it's time for fairy w!nk! I wanted to learn about this subunit, because I actually don't really know anything about them... I didn't follow Janken in 2017 when they won, I remember seeing the results and that it was 2 new gens of HKT who won, but I never really paid attention... so now that I know and like Nappi, I really wanted to know more about fairy w!nk. For information, fairy w!nk's single was at the end of 2017 and the subunit consist of Nappi and Aramaki Misaki, at that time Nappi was still kenkyuusei! it's really great that she won. it would have been nice if I knew her back then XD But I already had a lot of oshimens still active so that's why I didn't give time to know new gens of sister groups. Their song is called Tenshi wa Doko ni Iru?, and here are the covers of the 2 versions of the single:

001.jpg 002.jpg

I really like these covers! The first cover is nice and it gives a feeling of Showa era idols, the 2nd cover is adorable and it's my favorite! Nappi looks so cute! For the MV, this is actually my first time watching it and first time listening to this song too. I think the song is cute and the MV is pretty! I love their clothes and the colors!

2017/12/13 Another performance! Nappi's hairstyle is so cute here <3

2018/09/23 From 2018 Janken, this video has the full part of fairy w!nk including the performance, the rock/paper/scissor game and interview! They won the previous year, it would have been funny if they won again XD So many tries but in the end Misaki lost aw. Nappi got to talk and she just said "it's sad" the same thing as Misaki said right before her LOL she's so cute <3 Then the interview together with Komiharu and Rinrin, Misaki said that their clothes are android theme, it looks like android version of their costume for Tenshi wa Doko ni Iru?, I like it, it looks good! Misaki also said she was happy that she worked with "cute Hirona" as a pair aw <3 Nappi talked once and she sounds so cute! I love the end part when they asked them to do a cute expression, adorable >.< Nappi looks so pretty and cute the whole time even when being quiet ;w;

Really glad that Nappi had this chance to have a single as a duo! and glad that I finally learned about this song. This was probably the first time Nappi received so much spotlight. For previous songs she was usually on the side or at the back which is normal since she was kenkyuusei XD The amount of songs she had as kenkyuusei is already a lot and very good! The subunit just makes it even better! She achieved a lot as a kenkyuusei. <3

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    fairy w!nk is so great, even if it was just a little one time thing it's such a cute concept and i'm happy mirun and nappi got such a big chance at the spotlight. the song is great too!

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The song is not just my favourite Janken single, it's also one of my all-time best 48G songs. I'd already noticed Mirun before but it was this song which introduced me to Nappi and I've been following her ever since. Thank You @Mana for your series of posts!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I remember not really being interested in that Janken tournament because my oshimen wasn't present. She was part of a unit, but wasn't at the actual event.

It was a long time after that I first heard Tenshi wa Doki ni Iru and I was really impressed with the song. I really like it and hope it can be performed more often

• Like Like x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi appears in a short video released yesterday by the Fukuoka Prefectural Police in which she promotes awareness of phone fraud:

• Like Like x 3
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New HKT48 30-second CM for West Japan City Bank (NCB) with Nappi as 'center':

• Like Like x 2
  17. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    shes so cute!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Nappi, the senbatsu for the 14th single has been announced and it has 2 different senbatsus for the a-side, and Nappi is one of the centers (the other is Miku)! I'm really happy for her that management gives her more chances because I think she really deserves it <3 The single will be released on 12th May, we'll probably get the song and MV in April?

So about my plan to know all of Nappi's past songs, I want to continue and finish before the release of the new single so that I will really know Nappi better and enjoy her new single as center. So far I liked all the songs with her, so I'm excited to see more! After the release of fairy w!nk in the end of 2017, the next single with Nappi is Hayaokuri Calendar in mid-2018! it was her first time being selected in senbatsu for HKT! She's both in the a-side and in one of the b-sides called Kisetsu no Sei ni Shitaku wa nai.

First, here's the promo picture for the single (Nappi is the one in pink, 3rd row, she is behind Miku) + the Type-C cover that has Nappi on it (on the right side). She looks so pretty :blush:

001.jpg 002.jpg

Hayaokuri Calendar's music video + live performance! Nappi is easy to find in the MV because of her pink outfit (the same that she has on the covers), she's so cute during the running scenes and her screentime is pretty good! Too bad she doesn't have a solo close-up (the members in back-row are paired by 2 for the close-up). I'll post the MV here, it's so cute:

Apparently, the b-side "Kisetsu no Sei ni Shitaku wa nai" doesn't have a MV. it's a song where Meru is the center. I found a live performance here (this video is long, because it has MC parts after), you can see Nappi 2 or 3 times very fast (like at 0:42) but she didn't have a lot of screentime >.< This song had the same senbatsu as the a-side but different positions.

After that, the next single where Nappi participated is Sentimental Train where she was in a b-side! This was her first time to be in a single of AKB! I guess 2018 was an important year for her :3 For this single, she was in the song Nami ga Tsutaeru Mono by the 10th World Senbatsu General Election Commemorative Category, "a special unit that was made to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the AKB48 General Election, featuring the members who ranked between the #81 and #100 positions in the Senbatsu Election." Remember that Nappi ranked #84 for elections for that year. Here is the short version of the MV, you can see Nappi around the end and she's in pink (again XD)

You can watch a live performance here, Nappi is with the pink yukata and she's usually on the left side. She looks so cute and pretty! This song is nice too!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From the end of 2018, there is one more song with Nappi and it's a b-side in AKB's single No Way Man! The song is called Soredemo Kanojo wa and it's centered by Yuiri. The senbatsu is called Otona Senbatsu, all the members were at least 20 years old. There is a short version of the MV on Youtube! The theme of the video is a murder case that happens in Christmas, it's interesting! Yuiri plays the role of detective and the other 15 members are suspects. Nappi is the first one introduced! She's a room keeper. Her position in this song is good, she's next to Yuiri in the dancing formation. I need to see the full MV to know how it ends LOL Here's a live performance from AKB Request Hour 2019! This song is good!

Room keeper Nappi <3

001.jpg

The next single with Nappi is HKT's 12th single Ishi, she was in senbatsu again! Here's the group photo (Nappi is on the bottom left) + Type-B cover (Nappi is 2nd from left). So pretty <3

002.jpg 003.jpg

For this single, Nappi is on the a-side and she's also in 2 b-sides, Dare Yori Te wo Furou and Itsudatte Soba ni Iru (2 songs that had the whole HKT as senbatsu). it's Sasshi's final single.

Music video for Ishi, this MV is cool!

There's no MV for Dare Yori Te wo Furou so here is a live! This live is touching ;w; I like the song, it sounds very nice. and here's the music video for Itsudatte Soba ni Iru, this song is for Sasshi, the MV is very pretty. I don't think Nappi is in it though? I couldn't see her anywhere even at the end >.< Some screenshots of Nappi from the Ishi MV, she looks so pretty:

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 1