1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Wada Maaya (Maaya) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

It's very sad but at least they didn't fully forget and gave her first but last under center!!! I'm really sad and happy at the same time especially with the title "Under's Love".

It's sad the fact that so many great talents on under and they didn't make more use with them. It will be hard but I really hope they can give them the Unders Love and their well deserved wish which is Mste appearance and seriously wishing for under Tokyo dome!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The MV for the latest under song is rather haunting. Towards the end of the video, she mouthed the words 'I love you'. It reminds me of Freddie Mercury's last MV with Queen, before his untimely death.

3. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

It looks to me like she mouths Arigatou

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Of all of my dreams in life, attending an UnderLive in Tokyo Dome would mean I could die a happy man. If I had to make the argument to management, I would point out that even if you eliminated all of the senbatsu singles and senbatsu coupling songs, you could easily hold a three day concert just by performing the full UnderGirls playlist.

I would guess too that typical UnderLives are shorter than full-on Birthday Lives or Summer Tour concerts because in those, all hands are on deck (Senbatsu and Unders), whereas UnderLives have to do the entire performance with about half the crew. . .but oh, what a party.

If management does see fit to give them the Idol world's equivalent of a Roman Triumph, I hope in my heart of hearts that all of the founding first and second generation members of the UnderGirls are given stage recognition. While I could mention all of them, just imagining Nagashima Seira, Eto Misa, Ito Marika, and Himetan up on stage to receive the love and adoration of the fans would make for an unforgettable evening. I can dream!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I would point you to the wiki to check setlist sizes between various Nogi concerts. In fact, the summer tour and under lives average around the same count of songs. I think they target a 3 hour concert so they have about the same number of songs...

I do agree with a Tokyo Dome Under Live. I'm more interested in gauging how much support there is for Nogizaka in general. A concert devoid of senbatsu members would definitely show how deep does the support for Nogizaka goes.

6. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. unknownsensei

Happy graduation day, Maaya have always been one of Nogi best variety members. I wish the best for her next step, It will be nice if she stay in the industry and also follow Chima by joining the llc. There is no news yet so far but she said she will still update her instagram so theres a chance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  8. unknownsensei

Unsure if it's official yet but Maaya founded a company called Kabo
    https://kabo.co.jp/ mainly offering PR and Advertisement services. Quite suprising and worried, might be a baka queen still but wishing it will go well.

Maaya the ceo message:
    https://kabo.co.jp/about/

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's looking for a motorcycle. I wonder if she can ask Higuchi for some advice? Maybe they can go for rode together when she does purchase one? That being said, I wonder if Higuchi bought one herself or is she borrowing her father's? Somehow, I want more members riding motorcycles.

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Maaya at the "docomo Open House '24" event to introduce NTT Docomo's research and development and latest technology including AI:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 4
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video from Maaya for the movie 'Usotsukina kimi e' in which she appears:

EDIT: Movie making video:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024 at 12:08 AM
    • Like Like x 3