Event / Concert Watanabe Mayu's Graduation Concert ~Minna no yume ga kanaimasu you ni~ (17/10/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 15, 2017.

1. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Cut from Watanabe Mayu graduation concert Showroom
    "what is Watanabe Mayu for you?" (SUB)
    YT :

if the video does not show watch the video here
    DM :

@tomaranai san, I kinda use some of your sub of the member Kokopla since my Kanji isn't that great. of course I credited you on the vid description. I really hope you don't mind

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I almost teared up with Shonichi. So emotional. After that it is a bit subdued until the second half. The units are interesting that they follow specific concepts. MCs are on point and really sum up Mayuyu's relationship with the members. I really like the skit in the middle, it has got a bit of Takarazuka's vibe to it and is really funny. And the marathon of Mayuyu's center songs at the last is a nice touch.

Overall this is a great concert, even though they still have to put in classic AKB singles instead of new ones. Oh well, AKB has not really had a good idol song lately that Mayu can center (most idol-ish songs lately are centered by Sasshi). Anw, I'm glad that there are many Team B's songs.

And this part is really golden.

3. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    She hasn't returned the game yet? :rofl:

The setlist was acceptable, I think. Surprisingly, despite her safe position in senbatsu, the last center position she got was Kibouteki Refrain (and even it was a W one), so I understand why she did not include most of the current AKB singles.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm noticing these member selection of songs. These may effect future moves of AKB48.

• M17. Seichan was wcenter with Mayuyu.
    • M18. Sayaya was wcenter with Mayuyu.
    • M19. Yuiyui was wcenter with Mayuyu, Seichan & Sayaya were in the front row.
    • M25-M29, EN3-EN4 Seichan and Sayaya were in the line up with other 14 members who are senbatsu of 11Gatsu no Anklet.
    • M18-M19, Mizuki were in the line up.
    So, what in my mind are:

• Seichan & Sayaya are indeed juniors Mayuyu favors most & Mayuyu is asking to AKS for better treat for them.
    • Seichan wcenter in M17 means Mayuyu is like asking AKS to push Seichan more serious including taking her to senbatsu.
    • Sayaya wcenter in M18 means Mayuyu is like asking AKS to take Sayaya back to senbatsu.
    • Seichan & Sayaya perform with senbatsu members means that Mayuyu is asking that they should be senbatsu too.
    • So I hope these 2 will be senbatsu, Seichan is newcomer, Sayaya makes return in 51st single and afterwards.
    • Also Mayuyu is like asking her fans to vote Seichan & Sayaya next year sousenkyo. ;)
    • This one isn't related to above, Mizuki was in M18-M19, please tell me if I didn't notice any other 16th gen member. So Mizuki is leading member of 16th gen? That's great because she's indeed my favorite. ;)

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I spotted Kururun in a couple of the “Mayuyu Senbatsu” numbers. I think she has a lot of potential, although I don't think she'll be a fast riser (and I kind of hope she isn't, I feel it will suit her to have some experience).

6. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Yes, Kururun was in the second 'young group' without Mayu, she was one of the centers for Sayonara Crawl (with Sakaguchi, Nishikawa and Yamabe)

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think you’re reading way too much into it. Maybe Mayu picked Sayaya and Seichan because they are semi-close to her and are young/potiental. It’s none of the “please vote for them!!” in my opinion.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ah sorry, I didn't notice Kurumi was a 16th gen.

@Matsui Hikari pardon me but I indeed would suggest them to Mayuyu oshi if they're looking new oshimens. I hope Seichan will be new ace of team B meanwhile I also hope there will be shuffle soon, Sayaya returns to Team B & becomes new captain for the captainless team. This is my wishlist, tiny chance that it'll come true.

BTW, too bad Hikaru Monotachi wasn't on the setlist. For me this is the best Mayuyu's solo song. I didn't buy the CD when it was released but if I have extra money in the future, I'm gonna buy this in oksen.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    i really like how Sayaya & Seichan are a part of the concert Senbatsu. too bad for Annin & Mako tho. especially for Annin (since Mako got that whole scandal shit going on)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    no watarirouka unit or kami 7 returning. (tomochin was in the crowd :( ) The concert could have been way better but its still a great setlist

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They are missing Mr.One Punch Man XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What contact has she had with Team 8/NGT/STU?

That’s one of the things that bothers me.
    Mayu was a pillar of AKB, one of the founders of the original teams and she gets this mix and match of randomish girls?
    At least put the whole AKB there and add the senbatsu of the 50th single.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Eito yuiyui duh

NGT ogiyuka her new fav apparently cuz saitama

STU well do you remember this?

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She has gotten to know OgiYuka over the past couple of months (Beginning in the Summer pretty much).

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I mean... sure, she gets to know Ogiyuka and Hinatan because of SSK. Fine. But I still find it a reach.

I don’t mind the SG at all, but the lack of AKB girls does bother me.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    But most of the young gens were out there and had some pretty solid screen time. I mean damn even Reichan and Ayu was one of the four centers for Sayonara Crawl. (The other two were Sakaguchi Nagisa and Suzuki Kurumi) Which AKB girl you think is lacking to be on stage? :O

Mako? Annin? Like the dude mentioned somewhere in this thread. Tbh I'm still pretty sad about Mako being pushed to the back lol

18. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just got done watching the concert. I still can't believe she's graduating!

I've been having a pretty terrible and difficult week so far but the part where the members revealed their placards and the expressions Mayu had brought a big smile to my face.

Definitely sad to see her go.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Annin and Mako did show up at the end of AKBINGO this week promoting the single, but can anyone spot them in the MV?

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah I saw, in the short ver most of the girls were kind of pixelated to the background except for our heroine Mayoyo and our regular superstar girls. But the full mv is out and I haven't watched it yet so can't help ya on this yet.