1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miho (Bemiho) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  2. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Watched Tousouchuu few hours back. Was held in collaboration with One Piece vol 100 celebration at both Pallete Town(which will close down in stages starting end of this year for development) and Diver City . She was one of the contestants along with Koyabu(the comedian MC from Hinabingo some time back) . She tried to do a mission working with Koyabu(finding and moving one of the 3 dogs to the designated spot) , but was caught whilst carrying the dog which barked alerting the hunter to her location. Later she was given another chance by Koyabu(using the Revival card) who felt it was partially his fault that she was caught earlier. But the game ended with all contestants getting caught with just seconds left.

6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    That stupid Ramune had to bark just when the hunter was walking around. It was also nice seeing Koyabin reuniting with Miho and even reviving her.

7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, crap! Suddenly I fall in love with Miho. This is the effect of watching Akubi Letter MV too much. :^^;:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I agree! tteka, I love all 3 of them but I just can't looking at Miho in the MV.

10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Miho playing PUBG with her fellow CHOTeN hosts

Part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to miho
    She will be starring with the actor seiji takaiwa in the new drama of hikari tv/dtv, "Good morning sleeping lion" (april 23). Miho will sing too the main song of the drama ,"Hitoribochi no Kakumei" (alone revolution).

Plot:
    the struggle of a manager protecting an idol aspiring actress who is targeted by a mysterious group.

Love me do was close with his prediction. Seiji takaiwa is a legendary actor of kamen raider series.
    The drama will be directed by koichi sakamoto , an experienced director of series with special effects.

(Sponichi annex)
    FJPvLgjacAECvnP.jpeg

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2022/01/17/kiji/20220117s00041000124000c.html
    https://twitter.com/zyutarou_komcom/status/1482765960318623744?s=20

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Great news, congrats Miho-chan! ^____^

15. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    The official Twitter page:
    https://twitter.com/Sleepinglion423

...and the official website:
    https://sites.google.com/view/goodmorning-sleepinglion/home

...which has a more detailed plot, here it is:

"A girl who wants to be an actress is targeted. Who is the man to protect her?

Kazuma Kujo (Seiji Takaiwa) is a new entertainment manager who joined the company after turning 50. He's more motivated and passionate than anyone else, but he's snubbed by Reimi Watanuki (Miho Watanabe), a strong, competitive, unsuccessful idol in his charge.

One day, Reimi takes it out on Kujo, saying "I want to work as an actress, not an idol," as usual, but somehow she gets an audition for the lead role in a large-scale broadcast drama directed by Tasakiyama, a big name director with a string of hit movies. Reimi is excited to have the chance to fulfill her dream, but then a bombing incident occurs that seems to have been caused by a stalker who has been chasing her relentlessly.

Can Kujo, the middle-aged manager who has been suffering from low stamina, survive the dangerous battle with the mysterious group of "Grim Reapers" who are after Reimi, and protect her safely? What will happen to Reimei's audition? And what will Kujo's true identity be, and why did he choose this job?

The adrenaline-pumping battle begins with the super-action of the "old man who didn't think so"!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)"

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow 4 actors more that played the role of kamen raider will appear in good morning sleeping lion. Takayuki tsubaki, masahiro inoue, gaku sano and shun nishime will be part of the drama. Wow overall miho will work with 5 actors that played the role of kamen raider.

Miho's comment with deepl translator

"I am pleased to announce that I will be playing the role of the heroine, Reimi Watanuki. I am Miho Watanabe from Hinatazaka 46. I will be working with Seiji Takaiwa, director Koichi Sakamoto and the rest of the professional special effects team, and I would like to enjoy this rare opportunity to see the action up close. I'm also going to sing in the drama, so I'll try my best until the end"

http://www.cinema-life.net/p220126_gmcs/

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  18. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    BTW, has anybody understood whether it's gonna be a "tokusatsu" or simply an action drama? :^^;:

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday miho

:ome:

[​IMG]