Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Watanabe Rika (渡辺 梨加)
    Nickname: Berika (べりか), Pe (ぺ)
    Birth date: May 16th, 1995.
    Bloodtype:O
    Birth place:Ibaraki, Japan.
    Height:165cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

She is so cute :inlove:
    hope she will be the center
    665277b65f238b2c33e0b82e3f3fa37a.jpg

3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    My impression of her being somewhat the Shiraishi-type senpai of kentucky is totally destroyed now. I'm thinking she's going to be more like the NyanNyan-type. :v

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Her image is even more airheaded than Kojiharu. At least Kojiharu looks bubbly and cheerful. She is like an air-headed version of Nanase, lol.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    She's like a tall, awkward, air head, and Japanese version of Yogi Keira lol

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    After seeing that cooking episode on Keyakitte, she's definitely a klutzy version of Nanase. :lol:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    And... there is Watanabe Risa too in Keyaki, who looks very elegant imo.

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Also Watanabe Miria.

11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Uhm i actually have a problem with short hair members>>i don't even like my short hair mayuyu eventhough she is my firstlove oshi (big exception for sayanee, yuuri, and riripon :p) but i hope she will grow on me in the future.
    Ah thanks for pointing that out, i rushed to google her name and found out she is so cheerfull,loli, and still 16 years old :inlove: and this photo of her totally looks like CHUBBY milky version hahaha :D
    [​IMG]

12. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    After watching Keyakitte, Kakenai? and various clips with her in it. I am convince that her ponkotsu isn't an act. It's funny to see her fail and really sad at the same time...

13. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Her ponkotsu it's real. I have a female friend who is as ponkotsu as her. And worse, she is 12 years older than her XD, each time that I see her I see my friend XD

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Rika is the queen of Ponkotsu and Neru is in the same league when they faced each in this episode

episode 23

but if i have to pick a captain, my vote will be Rika :inlove:

16. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
  17. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I recently started a blog to translate keyakizaka stuff (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com) and I translated the model press interview Yurina, Miyu, Suzumoto, and Rika did back in november.

I will only post Rika's answers here, but you can read the other girl's answers on my blog

[​IMG]

It has been about two months since the audition results were announced. Tell me about the things you did your best to improve on throughout the audition and your state of mind when the results were announced.

Watanabe: Because I had always wanted to be an idol, I was really happy when my dream came true. In order to join Keyakizaka46, every day I would practice dancing and I’d go to Karaoke to practice my singing.

Compared to two months ago, do you feel that anything has changed?

Watanabe: There are a lot of foods I’m picky about, so instead of thinking about whether I like it or not, I’ve come to keep in mind the food’s nutritional value.

Is there anything about yourself you want your fans to know?

Watanabe: My hobby is to go with my friends and little sister to cat cafes. I also have a ragdoll cat at home. It’s very therapeutic for me.

Is there anything you do differently than normal in order to be cuter?

Watanabe: Everyday I practice my smile/laugh in front of a mirror. My smiling/laughing face is really bad… (feels awkward).

What is your style and what is your favorite fashion magazine?

Watanabe: I like clothes that have a soft and cute feeling. Because I love the color white, I buy a lot of white colored clothes. As for magazines, I read Ray. I always think, If only I could be a model like Shiraishi Mai!

What is your current dream?

Watanabe: Dancing, singing, performing, modeling, my goal is to become an idol who can do anything, just like my idol Shiraishi Mai.

In order to fulfill your dreams, what are some things you think are necessary to do?

Watanabe: I want to be diligent when taking my lessons without failing to prepare and revise for them.

Lastly, please give a message to the fans that will support you.

Watanabe: Because I’m the oldest, I want to be seen as everyone’s kind older sister. Even when we face hard times, I want everyone to support each other. I hope that we can become a group where everyone is a good friend. From here on out, please support me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    More than her performance skills, she should focus on her communication skills, IMO it's the only thing that she is lacking.

19. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    the two watanabe's are going to make their gravure debut in young magazine no.18. it's on sale 4/4!

[​IMG]

20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I translated the Hustle Press interview Berika did with Nagahama Neru and Ozeki Rika on my blog (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com)

[​IMG]

It's really long, so I'm only posting some of the interview here (Read all of it by on my blog by clicking this link. It's a really funny interview I think!)

— First, Ozeki Rika, please introduce us to Watanabe Rika’s good points.

Ozeki Rika:
    Ehh~, good points… (goes silent)

Watanabe Rika: …… I have some don’t I?

Ozeki: You do, you do! Even though she’s the oldest, she’s so gentle and warm, and she always comforts all the members. When we go on stage, even though Rika-chan shouts out “se-no!” [translator’s note: in english, “one, two!”], it’s still in a really gentle and tiny voice. (laughs) Without thinking everyone starts giggling until we’re worn out.

– That makes you calm down, huh? (laughs) Nagahama Neru, what do you think of Watanabe Rika?

Nagahama Neru:
    I thought to myself almost immediately “This person is a natural airhead” (laughs). When I see her talking to the other members, it’s like, she’s really [translator’s note: she mistakenly uses a word that means “to treat others cruelly”]? How should I put it…

— The word you used means to make others suffer but… (laughs).

Nagahama:
    Ah, that was a mistake! I meant she’s someone I feel has to be looked after. But she does things for us like when we’re all riding the trains together she’ll look up all the transfers for us. Things like that make her seem really older sister-ish I think.

— Really? I heard before that Watanabe made a mistake when transferring trains and went all the way to Chiba.

Watanabe:
    That’s happened many times…. Sometimes when I’m planning to return to the dorm, if I’m not paying attention, I’ll end up in Chiba instead. Every time this happens, I realize it when I notice we’re getting close to the ocean and I’ll be like “huh…..?”

(I've cut Ozeki Rika and Neru's parts for the sake of making it shorter for this post)

(Ozeki Rika was talking about Neru's continued use of honorifics)
    —For the time being will you change from calling them “Beri-san” and “Rika-san”? [translator’s note: he means “will you begin using informal speech by dropping the honorific “san” from their names?”]

Ozeki:
    Yeah! If she throws away the honorifics, I think that the wall between us will disappear. [to Neru] Will you try saying “berika” just once?

Nagahama: Ehh~! But…. Ehh!?! (squirms uncomfortably)

Ozeki: Right now Rika-chan will call out “Neru” and you reply with “Berika.” Ready…

Watanabe: Ne-Ne [like “hey hey” but it’s the sound of her name], Neru?

Nagahama: …. What is it, Berika?

Everyone applauds

Nagahama: Ahh~, as I thought, I need to fix it! Beri-sannn….

—Nagahama-san, what do you think Watanabe-san’s bad points are?

Nagahama:
    When I look at Beri-san (she takes a firm tone), I become worried. At the other day’s handshake event we were in the same group. Before she went on stage to do her introduction, Beri-san really practiced the things she was going to say over and over again. Because I was next to her I heard it many, many times so I completely memorized the entire thing. But when Beri-san took the stage she completely forgot everything [translator’s note: literally “her memory flew away”].

Watanabe: (stares at the ground bashfully and fidgets)

Nagahama: Beri-san gets flustered like “ehh, what was it that I was going to say~ (sweats),” and the whole time in my heart I’m trying to send her a telepathic message, like “Beri-san, it’s this! It’s this!” But she always remembers eventually (laughs).

Ozeki: Because she’s the oldest I want her to become a little more reliable. Before she joined Keyakizaka46, Rika told me she lost out on like 50 jobs when she was job-hunting, and I totally understood.

—About 50 jobs?! Is this true?
    ... to be continued...http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/142048490400/hustle-press-interview-with-ozeki-rika-nagahama

• Like Like x 1