1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Rika-chan pictures from TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2019 AUTUMN & WINTER.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe the 9th single is not very dance heavy? Which explains the exclusion of the generally accepted superb dancers like Monta and Fuu-chan?

I'm happy for Pe even if she is in the back row, hopefully she can get a chance to prove herself more.

4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm hoping for a slow (slow but good) song for the 9th single for senbatsu, and an explosive coupling song for the "dancing" (?) team (there is no such thing as "Unders" in Keya).

5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Exactly, I did not expect to enjoy Kuroi Hitsuji this much with it being a slower song (after the explosive, high-energy Ambivalent).

I find Berika elegant when she dances to a slower tempo song, like my favorite Futari Saison, and when she is on runways as well. Maybe we just know her to be the oneesan ponkotsu character so well, but I imagine those who see her exclusively as a model see her as an elegant beauty.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Aside from an elegant beauty, forgetfulness, great at HS, love of pan and her ponkotsu character, she is also known as "Dependable-Pe". She quickly held another member (Was it Shida?) when this member was falling out of exhaustion at the infamous second Fukyouwaon performance in that Kouhaku.

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    God bless you Pe, you have a genuinely good heart

What I love about Berika is that everything about her seems very natural and organic. She tries hard, and sometimes fails, but still looks lovely and homely even when doing so. Which is why I am happy that she still made it in senbatsu even if her dancing may only be average at best.

• Like Like x 2
  8. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

It was Monta who fall.Yuuka were holding techi after the performance end but Rika were holding Monta from falling for almost 24-20 seconds before the performance end....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You cannot fight with Rika deathly glare

[​IMG]

We know keyaki choreography demands great physical stamina.so still remember some of fan who asking Why Rika or Uemura are not the one who falling exhausted
    as we know those two as member who don't have a good physical endurance or lack stamina.but easy to say that their are keyaki elders who have more experience in life
    they knew that they need to use their brain more than using body with keyaki single by single dance choreography become more hard so they need to work smart.

*Already edit the uncomfortable and gore Kouhaku incident image with my superb M-Net evil editing*

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @djahat i don't think it was necessary to post these pictures, they are uncomfortable to see and shouldn't be used lightly

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

They relate to a previous post (mine). Not everything in Keya is roses or cool all the time. Just a reflection of this rollercoaster we know and love as Keyakizaka46, a microcosm of life, with all its highs and lows.

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I appreciate the research @Jsprite and @djahat

I think these photos show how much everyone cares about each other, they have become quite a family in Keyaki.

I saw a very different side of Pe in the first live too, where she took care of Shida's wardrobe malfunction. Who knew Pe was so dependable? Makes me even happier to have her as my ni-oshi :) Seeing a video highlights of Pe was responsible for getting me into Keyaki.

12. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Sorry with that uncomfortable image but fan should know that famous incident happen because how management don't really put the member safety as main priority especially the underage member (monta.techi).
    In my country everything start show how they care or to acted when someone already dead rather than prevented but just waiting something bad to happen.
    hoping this kind of cases not happen again in the future....

positive note on kouhaku incident that keyaki member unity on showing how they really the care members....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

14. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Ray Instagram

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qMq8iJ01Q/

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B10bfxbpgnk/

larme Instagram

[​IMG][​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WkM0VHWYm/

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2o0xr2Hf4K/

[​IMG]

Rika used Hydro Cannon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for those who didn't know in early keyaki Rika are the one who doing keyaki group introduction and group chant

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tokui already become Rika Victim.can Rika doing same damage to Yoshimura

[​IMG]

First time i was see Yoshimura was in 2006 for Downtown No-Laughing Batsu Game Police Station show [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    lol keyakizaka ultimate weapon :lol:....also if rika were keyaki captain and not yukka i can't imagine what will happen to keyaki group..:hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe she was the one doing the intros earlier on because she was the oldest? She wanted to be considered as the kind older sister in the early days. Of course we all know better now. :p

Not to say Pe isn't dependable, but we all love her ponkotsu character (or is it just me?)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If Rika were captain everybody would be forced to eat pan. Miyu would have to ditch her beloved chestnuts and replace them with croissants instead. Oh, and naturally, Nagasawa-kun would be the vice-captain.:^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  18. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Got a feeling that Rika will bring Naako and Oda as her personal adviser ⊂◉‿◉つ
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

20. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1