1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

NGONGO!
    ngo.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Like Like x 1
  3. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

5. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    not selected in senbatsu for 1st single,
    back row senbatsu for 2nd,
    sakura eight for 3rd
    Pechan made a comeback story like no others

enough bragging back to reality
    she can be considered the weakest among saku8 members. For some fans all eyes surely on her now.
    like the second single she proved that she deserve to be in senbatsu.
    but can she do it again in third single?
    now she really need step up her game to proved her saku8 position not just a fluke,

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Isn't she one of the best HS sellers? And she has her outside modelling jobs too. And she's pretty and popular. I think that's more than enough to deserve the sakura8 position. And makes more sense than excluding her from Senbatsu.

I am just wondering if she is thinking about graduation at this point. She's the oldest member and having a 30yo Pe-chan on the group would sound somehow... strange? I hope it doesn't happen tbh and that she leaves in 2 years at the most, and then make room for other members in Sakura 8.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blink::blink::blink::blink: Berika not only one of the Best HS seller but a famous top model and super popular idol :blink::blink::blink::blink: I'm pretty sure she is #1 now and always on the TOP from first presscon.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well, AKB48's Yukirin is 30, so why not?!:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Cause Yukirin has a different image and status. I'm pretty sure that also Nogi's Maichun will stay too even on her 30s, and even if I don't like the idea, she has already the image of a woman on her 30s so it wouldn't be THAT strange. Pe-chan with her chara wouldn't give me a "woman on her 30s" image at all and I would find it just gross and cringe to have a Pe-chan still on her 30s acting the way she does on the group.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, Japanese women are notorious for not showing their age, but I have to disagree with @SteCola regarding Maichun. She looks much younger although she sustains a mature - and somewhat sexy aura, her figure is awesome, her facial characteristics amazing and, to make it short, I think she is among the prettiest in Nogizaka. Personally I don't mind seeing her in Nogizaka for quite some time more. Maichun is the kind of lady that would make any man proud to having her at his side.

Compared to her, Berika, although amazing beautiful as well, she looks much more fluffy and girly.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That is a matter of personality more than image, status, or age, as 30 is just a number. It's not like Pe-chan when turning 30 will be like "from this day on, I'll be acting super-mature!".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I know, I'm pretty sure she's not gonna change too, and she doesn't have to. That's why, for my personal taste, seeing her still on the group on her 30s with the same personality she currently has, would be odd and I prefer she graduates before. She already has a too childish personality for her current age, but it's still fine. But seeing her on the group on her 30s still acting like that would be "too much" and I don't think I would still appreciate that.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

sofa so good for Rika this year

Sokosaku ep042

[​IMG]

Ray Website

[​IMG]

https://ray-web.jp/116982

[​IMG]

https://ray-web.jp/124705

[​IMG]

https://ray-web.jp/126287

[​IMG]

https://ray-web.jp/126779

She want to graduate
    to shy to say it and missed her timing
    suddenly already turned 30....

actually wanted her to graduate atleast as senbatsu member after not being selected in first single...
    now its up for her...to graduate or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    It's her life and she's free to make any decision she wants. Whenever she's comfortable to graduate, she will do just that. I'm sure she is weighing her decisions carefully to get a modelling contract or even better: working in a small bakery and polishing her skills. Once she establishes a status for herself through Sakurazaka46, she will have stable job offers lined up for her.

That's why I love Rika very much. From the very beginning of Keyakizaka until now, she was always being herself, and that got her through all these rough years as an idol. No issues, no bad news, no drama. She remains sweet and gentle and that will aid her in the future.

• Like Like x 4
  17. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

18. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm sure Berika can make that jump on the trapeze. She just needed more time to practice, little by little.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 1