1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What are your most memorable Nogizaka46 songs?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by allen20, Feb 25, 2021.

1. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I was basing mine on A-side senbatsu only. Of course, I could list down other non-senbatsu songs if I want to.

Kikkake is still very good and portrays the Nogi sound from the 1ki/2ki generation before new system in place with 3ki entering Nogi in 2016. It is one of the songs that represent that generation in Nogi. Sad but positive IMO

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Oide Shampoo didnt portrays Nogi sounds even released way earlier than Kikkake. Feel sad for Oide or any cutesy early Nogi songs bcs it's not sounds like Nogi sounds :cold:

3. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Definitely BREAK, it was the first nogi46 song I heard and I was hooked immediately!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. dusty

dusty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawaki sakura
    Talking about B-sides... i might wanna share some different opinions hehe

hito natsu no nagasa yori... - a b-side that is basically never (very rarely) played in concerts. manatsu and sayuri w/c feels different. although my favourite version would be the 2022 summer tour version in meiji jingu

senpuuki - to be very honest, im absolutely hooked on to this song. asuka is one of my favourites in nogi, so yes I am biased, but this b-side hit so differently. comparing the early age asuka center and the recent asuka ace of nogi is just so mesmerising to watch imo

here are only some of my favourite b-sides, i also like Naitatte Iijanaika, romance no start, romance ikayaki, Arakajime Katarareru Romance, kodoku no aozora and yea more more

for a sides i feel like other than the famous sayonara no imi (first song in nogi for me), I also feel like asuka really fits the center for koko ni wa nai mono tbh

(this is my first post here so please be nice hehe thankqq <3)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Choosing a favorite is so difficult because there are so many that fit different moods. If I narrowed it down to seeing just one Nogizaka song performed that had to last me the rest of my life, and I had the ability of choosing who would perform it, then it is easy: Gomen ne, Smoothie, performed by the three women that Marika designed the dresses for. To see Himetan fulfill her destiny would, for me, be a memory I would never forget; besides, didn't Manatsu herself refer to it as "The Greatest Idol Song Ever Written"? For sure, many other songs can bring me to tears (especially anything that included Himetan), but Gomen ne Smoothie is the only "happy song" I know of that always leaves my heart in my throat when it ends. . .hard to explain.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My previous post.
    Now, if we are talking about b-sides, there are many of them.
    Seifuku no Mannequin was the song that pull me into Nogi world. But, the song that made me into a diehard Nogizaka fan was Wakaregiwa, Motto Suki ni Naru. Also, because of this song, I, mostly, prefer the Under song more than the Senbatsu title song.:)
    Another interesting story about the Wakaregiwa is I know one Hori Miona fan that was jealous of the male character in this MV. "How dare he spoon-feeds Miona!!!" or "This "Omu" guy having "Naan" bread together with Miona!!!" or something like that.[hehe]
    Omu2-min.jpg
    Because of that, I teased him a lot, whenever we have a "fight" or "strong argument/discussion" about our Oshimen with "Omu is luckier than you, dude!":D
    PS: Omu is the name written on the name tag the male MC is wearing. That is why we call him, Omu.:D
    Omu-min.jpg

The recent B-sides that is also memorable is Sabita Compass. It is one of the best Nogi songs to me, with great lyrics meaning, Zaki<3 center after years of her dedication to Nogi, and the graduation song of my beloved Oshimen, Ito Junna<3.