1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What does your user name mean or where is it from?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Mint, Aug 14, 2007.

1. akakage

akakage Kenkyuusei

2. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

yaa...you will be one of idol someday when your band be famous...i hope so..

akakage ; your name remind me about naruto...its kinda similar to leader of ninja country...like hokage and kazekage...nice name.. :D

3. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

We'll be 2 fans of them :>

I first thought of "Akakage" as in a.k.a. kage :> And damn I wanna see that movie :<

4. akakage

akakage Kenkyuusei

Thanks! If you watch that Ninja village AKB48+10 episode again, they actually played the Naruto theme music ('The Raising fighting Spirit' by Toshiro Masuda) when the Ninjas put on their display! B-)

5. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Hmm... Thanks for the info :) And LOL at the music played at ninja scene :D Didn't even notice o_O

6. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

^same with me...in akb48+10 i really didnt noticed about the song...
    i will watch the akb48+10 again after this...thanks for the info Akakage....

7. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Tanachan's an old nickname I had for Tanaka Reina. Now I either call her Reina, Yankii, or Renshou-Ichiban-Naisu (listen to JKM3 to get that joke) I always use it because in the modern MM lineup, she's the one that always stands out like the lone french fry in the box of onion rings xD

8. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    My username is somewhat of an original creation of mine. I don't really know what inspired it, but I think I was looking for a username that sounded like it belonged in a fantasy story or something. I originally thought it up because I was joining another forum a few years back, and the name I usually used was already taken. I thought Aigon up, and its stuck with me ever since.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    In all honesty, I just made up my name. For some reason, I just thought of it one day and it immidiately made me think of some kind of vintage t-shirt designer. I really like the name and now I always use it.

I've also used the name Haiotaku and Elegante. I don't do Haiotaku anymore because, quite frankly, it sounds stupid. And I don't do Elegante anymore (I used it for MMORPGs, Flickr, and forums for Pinky:St, Momoko, Pullip, and Blythe) because it's too... pretentious.

10. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

11. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

e?? why? uhm..sori the "Amin" on my last post shouldnt be like tat.. tempethegreat am so sorry... teehee :oops: am still illiterate in "forum-things'..

but thanx to tempethegreat n hatake kakashi.. :lol:

12. Mayama

Mayama Kenkyuusei

It means I am a fan of Mayama from Honey and Clover!! I love that anime and i love him!! he's based on one of my favourite singers~ Suga Shikao <3

13. nO_InTrO

nO_InTrO Kenkyuusei

I got my name from stuff that takes a lot of time to happen, so I don't like many introductions. I just want things to be straight to the point.

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

...but some introductions are necessary to be made, eh? Just like in this forum :D
    I see that you're a really straight-forward guy. It's cool...

15. zyn

zyn Kenkyuusei

zyn = my nickname :) The real name's Rozyn, but hey, it's only a three letter nickname so it's way easier to type and remember <3

16. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

just like kyu :lol:
    btw i like your nick :D

17. zyn

zyn Kenkyuusei

thanks :) But my old professor calls me Jill sometimes XDZyn's quite hard to pronounce XD

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^Zyn is easy to remember ^^

19. Umi

Umi Kenkyuusei

I picked this name many a year ago, when I was looking for a internet name that suited me, and I liked it so much, I decided to adopt it! <3 If you ever see a Umi or shojonoumi anywhere, its probably me. XD

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

another 3 letters nickname!!! <3
    maybe you, zyn and i should create a group or something about it :lol:
    can i call you mother? :lol:
    cause Umi means "mother" too, just like haruna_hamasaki mentioned before.