1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What if you were Nogizaka's management

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SteCola, Sep 3, 2020.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Idk if it's true but I read somewhere that Ikuchan was also offered kennin position to AKB but declined. I'm not sure, maybe it's just a rumor that was discussed. I do get why members are dissapointed about Ikoma's decision. No one was happy about it. I mean early on she was pushed as the face of your group. Then she go to the so called 'rival' just to be one of their member lingering at the back.

I approve of Matsui Rena to Nogizaka46 as a kennin member just because I really like her. Moves I would have done is transfer Imaizumi to Nogi and steal Neru. Kanji/Hiragana Keyakizaka wouldn't even be a thing.

I'm not in favor of AKB collab but I actually like Nogizaka-AKB Mazariao Mono. Plus the center was Kojima. But that should've been the end of it. Those 3 Sakamichi-AKB would have never happened if it's me in charge. Specially the last one centered by Mizuki. I feel embarassed just watching it.

Ikuchan will not center only one single. Unacceptable! Kimi no Na wa, Barrette, Nandome, Ima (solo), Synchro maybe even Sing out will go to her. And by now she would have already had a solo album. Taiyou is my favorite Ikoma-centered A-side, but I will give it to Miona. Nigemizu will be Kubo/Yamashita W-center and Yoanke will be Kaki flanked by Seira and Ayame. I used principal (and my bias) as basis.

Gundan units is a big hell no. Sure do it during concerts to entertain the fans but an actual unit on singles? Never. Instead I will form vocal units and let the good singers shine. I will not change Senbatsu selection too much but I'll make sure each member will have their opportunity. Either you're really bad or graduate very early to not make it at least once to Senbatsu.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    idc about ikoma transfer to akb because its her own decision and members can accepted it eventhough at first they reject it. but matsui rena transfer to nogi, i think its a good thing. nogi need senpai idol to keep them in check and teach them about idol world

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    stop looking for new girls for two years. and after that, searching for bijin young girls and cool type beauty. someone like nanami or mitsumune kaori are gonna attract hella lot of young girls. of course, song genre also need to be like inochi/mannequin/influencer. but please, not emo like hirate/keya type.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if i were the management i'll try to put all the remaining 1st gen together with other 2nd gen in Under and let the new blood carried out the new singles together, to see which side are more favorable to the audiences and to know if those members can handle the pressure. because i think 1st still have a strong image within the group despite of their numbers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If I were management, I will make members wear Tamori-san sunglasses and fake mustache every time they appear on TV.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    very interesting, I also personally find the gone of Kashiwa is a waste because how beautiful she was, had she stayed she would become quite popular member. It's also unfortunate that she's too shy to be on camera.

• Agree Agree x 1