What is the song that keeps playing your head that you always wanted to play all over again

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Irish421, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Irish421

Irish421 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Mizuki
    Their this song that keeps playing in my head. At first I thought its so weird to listening to it but. Sorry maybe because I cried to the drama and still couldn't get over it and here I am I keep repeating the song again. I don't know if anyone already watch it. But its really a good horror drama wishing Sakamichi will do this as a movie. I still wishing to watch the stage play. But my pocket money.

死んでなんかないよ 眠ってただけ
    死んでなんかないよ 夢見てただけ
    なぜ? 瞼(まぶた)を なぜ? 閉じる?
    なぜ? 身体(からだ)が 冷たいの?

shinde nanka naiyo nemutteta dake
    shinde nanka naiyo yumemiteta dake
    naze? mabuta (mabuta) o naze? tojiru?
    naze? shintai (karada) ga tsumetaino?

I'm not dead. I was sleeping.
    I'm not dead. I was dreaming.
    Why? Why do you close your eyelids? Why? The body. Is it cold?

I'm nit sure if my translation was right or wrong since I watch the horror on only on the site.

How about you guys what is the song that keeps playing your head.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    For me,

ドレミドレミドレミレミドレミドレミ
    ドレミドレミドレミソラシド

• Like Like x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As for me, AIRPLANE by IZ*ONE and The Spirit Carries On by Dream Theater. When I'm doing my routine, AIRPLANE always popup in my mind (sometimes Fortune Faded by RHCP, but mostly AIRPLANE). Then, when I have time to relax and rest, I always hum The Spirit Carries On. :D
    Unfortunately, there is no Nogi's song that sticks in my head lately. The last song from Nogi that kept popping up in my mind was Kumo ni Nareba, and way back before Synchronicity, was Fuusen and Buranko. I don't even remember how the Under's song in 23rd single sound like and its title.

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

For me, as for lately, it's between asmr Kracked by Dinosaur jr and Feedback III by Boris. For the former, I dig the melody and bass section at the middle as for...

Oh wait, wrong thread :omfg:

5. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I find myself humming a lot of Jeff Beck's songs recently. 46/48-wise, even though I don't like it too much, Heavy Rotation was often on Heavy Rotation in my mind.

6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Lately, it's been Itsuka Dekiru and Ikuchan's cover of Futari Saison :)

Cheers!

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Exercises in Futility V by Mgła is a song I keep coming back to.

8. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    As for me it's Tsuribori and hitori yogari naachan solo songs :1st:
    何も考えずに愛を忘れさせて…:cry2:

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    recently, Linkin Park's "Rebellion" has constantly been repeating inside my head. but really, any song by Linkin Park, Fort Minor and Mike Shinoda's "Post Traumatic" album will randomly start lingering around my head at some point.

as for Nogi, Kassouro has steadily climb up the leader board to become my favorite Nogi song

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ryuugakusei/You Gotta Stay by Okazai Taiiku x Monkey Majik. Any of you who has even a little bit of Japanese language background will laugh your hearts out watching the MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here