1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What went wrong with Ikoma Rina?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Nov 6, 2015.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I think Ikoma is cute and beautiful. I notice this particularly when Bananaman secretly infiltrated and Himura suprise Influencer, during the after concert, when Bananaman and N46 gathers up, I noticed Ikoma is beautiful.
    However her big landslide for me is her behavior, sometimes she just does things that bewilder me. In early Koujichuu when she attempt Hinachima's Kururinpa, she without hesitation showed her underpants. Like, girl, I know that pants is okay to be seen but to lift your skirt and bravely showcased it, it was disturbing to say the least.
    I saw someone saying Ikoma and Takaya liven up the group with their variety skills, the thing is Takayama kept her behavior in check.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    there's a tweet about how someone comparing Hirate's hardship as center compared to Asuka & Nao (Hinatazaka46), and in the end the guy said Ikoma as most hated 46G center ever, so I figure to find out more and put out my opinion on her while I'm at it.

3. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    haha yeah I realize I was kinda late

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The thread that came back from the dead!

Anyway, my take on why Ikoma didn't work out, she had an annoying personality and a face like a bag of spanners.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1