1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What's the relationship of Nogi and 48G?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by chiuchimu, Jun 3, 2016.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I feel they are just another 48G team. Aren't most fans of Nogi also 48G fans?

I would like to see them in the SSK like any other 48G team. What your thoughts?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    When I did the last popularity poll, out of 160 responses (45% collected from stage, which is mostly 48G fans)

1/3 said they only like 46G
    and another 1/3 said they almost exclusively liked the 46G.

When I asked about participation in AKB CDs, some said it was okay if it's only like now or with limitations. Only 7% said they wanted to see more interaction.
    Similarly, only 8% said they wanted the 46G to take part in the SSK.

They're seen as independent by most fans, and even fans who like 48G, such as myself, see this as beneficial.
    Even though I'd enjoy interactions, I wouldn't like to have them be seen as the same.
    No offence to AKB, but there's value in being unique, especially with so many 48 groups.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good words, kanjo. you´re put facts and also your opinion. Thanks!
    So hope it helps?

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Not a fan of idols, but somehow I got hooked to Nogizaka46 and now a fan of N46.
    This is the first and only group i like, because they dont have that "idol" feel that other groups have in my opinion.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Intresting how many means word "idol" is now. Anyway some liked all groups?

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Relationship?
    They have the same creator/producer., who also is the same lyricist for both.