What's your Favorite Japanese 48/46 Group?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 26, 2019.

?

What's your Favorite Japanese 48/46 Group?

1. AKB48

2. SKE48

3. NMB48

4. HKT48

5. NGT48

6. STU48

7. Nogizaka46

8. Keyakizaka46

9. Hinatazaka46

10. Yoshimotozaka46

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups.

Here's the question:

If only ONE of the 48 or 46 group can stay, which one will you want it to be? If you can only go to one 48/46 group concert, which one would be it?

Set aside logic or what's sensible, just go with your pure and simple bias.

By the way, treat AKB as a stand alone group without the kennins and SG participants in singles and concerts.

In another poll I made ( http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/ ) asking which fandom S48 members identify with the most (48G, Sakamichi, Izone, or International 48G), majority of the votes went to 48G (as of July 26), but this time, when asked to choose specific groups, will a 48 group get the most votes or will it still be a Sakamichi group?

Feel free to discuss your answer as to why and what do you think set your favorite group apart from the other 48/46 groups.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    SKE for having the Best Member Furuhata Nao, the mighty Nojima Kano and great up and coming talent such as Otani Yuki and Aoumi Hinano among others. Not forgetting mainstays like Jurina and Akari who are solid as bedrock. Serms to me they have things set for the future.

Not shitting on other groups though, my 48 All-Stars would include AKB/NMB/HKT too.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    these are the groups currently i care about mostly,not following ske,hkt and keyaki much lately,don't give a shit about ngt

1.AKB48
    2.Nogizaka46
    3.STU48
    4.NMB48
    5.Hinatazaka46

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Come to think of it, last time, SKE and NGT got the same number of votes. However, now with the whole NGT incident, I wonder how many NGT fans stuck with the group.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. The one that has a theatre on a boat

2. Let's be honest, STU are the only best concerts to go to

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I stick to AKB48 mainly for one reason:
    Team 8. Probably the most versatile Team at the moment.
    If not for them I'd have probably jumped into the STU48 ship.

As for concerts, if HKT48 can keep up with the kind of staging they pulled out for "Sashiko du soleil", they're my choice for now.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyakizaka46 of course. No other idol group has stolen my heart like they did.

• Like Like x 7
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    With no oshimen left in either AKB or NMB, my favorite group is now Keyakizaka. But if I had to rank them right now it would be
    1. keyaki
    2. nmb
    3. nogi
    4. akb

9. Janosch

Janosch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    akb48

• Like Like x 1
  10. raglandl2003

raglandl2003 Kenkyuusei

I'd go with AKB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    HKT48 deserves more recognition.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I chose Keyaki as my fave group, but really, I could choose either them or Nogi, with Hinata being a bit below, then the 48 groups being below Sakamichi.

Keyaki is the group that got me into the Sakamichi/48 world, so I have a special place in my heart for them, but also their music is great, with their singles always growing in how much I love them. Also, my 2nd kami oshi is in the group, so bonus points. They're starting to develop more in variety (imo), especially with the 2nd gens, which have seemed to breathe life in the group.

Nogi has been growing on me a lot in terms of music, the unders in particular almost always shining bright. From when I've started watching, I've always enjoyed their variety stuff as well.

Hinata is the group that I feel the most neutral towards in their music, with them seeming to be focused on cuter songs with catchy dances. But they absolutely shine in variety, and my favourite songs are some of my faves as a whole.

I don't really follow any 48G too closely, which is why I rate them below the Sakamichis. The music varies from me either tuning it out, or being so into it (cute songs and cool songs, respectively)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I was into AKB before but now STU is my no.1 priority in the 48G world, then very closely followed by SKE and NMB, the rest I really have no interest in.

STU performing skill is very high, with a very fast improvement rate. While their music is very refreshing and it can literally cleanse your soul, the girls can perform like any type of music and be damn good at it. Not only that, the members being from the countryside will give them a very genuine innocent aura, which I must say is a rare thing to see in the idol world.

So my rating would be
    1. STU
    2. NMB
    3. SKE (SKE and NMB can change place due to how much I like their recent release)
    4. AKB

• Like Like x 3
  14. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

1. AKB48 mothership
    2. SKE48
    3. NMB48
    4. JKT48/BNK48 (interchangeable)
    5. STU48 (I feel like this may go up the charts soon tbh. They are pretty good as a group.)

I briefly go in and out of the Sakamichi groups songs, but have never cemented an oshi or favorite group. I am sure if I had more exposure it would be different. Shows like AKBingo and AKBshow and SKE ebi is how I developed a lot of my oshi.

Team 8 I almost wish would be its own sister group at times. I do like HKT48 as a group but theyve always been my last fav tied or slightly below NGT48. I think ive just liked the music more for the other groups (barring world48 since a lot is duplicated.)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  15. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    1. AKB48
    2. HKT48 (At one point when Sasshi, Sakura, Nako were still around, it is on top of my list, but I still very much love the current HKT)
    3. NMB48
    4. STU48 (The direction of STU is so promising right now I could make it 3rd on my list, maybe after several more months)
    5. SKE48
    6. NGT48 (That case or not, NGT is my least favorite out of the 6, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I love all the 48G)

I love Sakamichi too, but I'm a 48G guy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    1. AKB48 (still the center of activity and Eito)
    2. Nogi46 (living the DD life)
    3. STU48 (they have been growing on me a lot)
    4. HKT48 (lots of interesting personalities, even if Sakura and Nako being away)
    NGT48 (a cancer that needs to be operated on)

• Like Like x 1
  17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Akb
    Cos that is where my oshi is in

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    1. AKB48 (majority of my favorite members are here)
    2. NMB48 (most activities, seems to be internally the healthiest sister group even if their fanbase is a bit stingy)

<power gap>

3. NGT48 (lost a lot of interest when MahoRiko left, but I still care about what's left more than what's below so...)
    4. STU48
    5. HKT48 (Natsu, Jiina, and backdancers)
    6. SKE48 (still a mess even under new management)

<power gap>

7. Nogizaka46 (really just Kitano Hinako)
    8. BNK48 (really just Cherprang)

19. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

01. Hinatazaka46 Kyonko motivation
    02. Keyakizaka46 After Zuumin left I lost bit of interest, but i still like their songs.

Below here I don't know the members much. It's based on their songs that i like
    03. NMB48
    04. Nogizaka46
    05. STU48
    06. AKB48
    07. HKT48
    08. SKE48
    09. Yoshimotozaka46 and that's it.

• Like Like x 2
  20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

1. Nogi
    2. SKE48