Whats your favourite Akbingo epsiode?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Janosch, Jul 27, 2019.

1. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Some of my favorite episodes are the heartwarming stories. Those episodes really showed why you get to love idols.

2. flyingpandas

flyingpandas Kenkyuusei

The heartwarming stories, the real talk with girls episode, fashion evaluation ones, danso ones, showing their personal talents, also I found the ones where the newer generations ranked the more popular and known members based on how they view them interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I don't think I could possibly pick a single episode but I loved the ones that focused on the members' relationships, like:
    Shojuki Shogi (391, 390, 339, 340, 338, 275, 278, 223, 224, 173, 175, 138, 92, 93,100)
    Cream Canon Friendship Test (351, 353, 260, 259, 205, 207, 238, 194,195)
    AKB Couples (376), The Danso Dates (210, 329, 330) and High and Low (209, 211,196,197)
    Aside from those, any of the episodes where they did some kind of competition between teams or groups or generations was lots of fun (like 257-258) and the Time Pressure Shop episodes are classic Bingo imo.
    I also dug the games where they took polls and members had to figure out what people would think, like with the text message contests and that Selfie Battle. That game was particularly interesting, could never figure out if Miichan actually understood it or not. The Election Previews and Certification Test with AKB experts were really neat too (187-190, 240-241). I enjoyed hearing their opinions. Wish they had kept that up.
    Sister Groups Complaints (425) and Lessons from Graduating Members (446, 448) and Straight Talk Baseball (522, 523, 530, 541) and Kashiwagi vs. Mayuyu (408-409) and Grudge Matches (463) and 16th Gen Unity (497) and the Kouhai Senpai Car Talk (544-545) were all great late game show segments I'd love to have seen more of.
    *I may have missed episodes, my archive isn't fully listed
    *I don't know if any of the names for those segments is correct, but I think they're accurate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    The one with Yamada Noe.
    Where she lost against a AKB48 member.
    Her voice made also Yamaguchi Maho laugh (who also was part of that episode)
    So they aren't fiends or something like that.:^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Noe definitely left an impression, she reminded me of a mix between Tano in her early days and Chiyori. Like attitude but with some frailty.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Maybe that's why she was my original Ni-oshi in NGT48 lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    You know, after rewatching Bingo again lately, I really don't know how Tano didn't get more popular. She really went all out. It's really a shame how the Variety Team members (Chiyori, Ohori, Miki, Miichan arguably) never seemed to get recognized in the elections.

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    [HIDE]
    If you haven't yet, I recommend watching her solo documentary "Namide no Riyuu" (The reason for tears). It seems that she got quite frustrated and unmotivated by the fact that she wasn't chosen for senbatsu for quite a while, and people felt that, both in some small scale variety shows and at handshake events. They didn't seem to appreciate the fact that she was acting like she deserved better.
    [/HIDE]

9. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Ah, I see. That's too bad. I don't know if I sensed it when I first made my way through all the material but now as I go through it, Tano had a very unique presence.
    Maybe this move towards units will be able to alleviate those feelings of frustration that seemed to plague so many members in the past. AKBINGO ending probably doesn't help things.

10. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    The Muchaburi Dodgeball episode where they were going to chop mayu's arm off.