When will you 'graduate' from AKB48?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by jujuchuu, Feb 11, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    When the hopes of me getting work at AKS when i'm old are 0%

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    when Takamina / Minami graduates.
    Honestly my interest for the group are almost none lately, but my interest to support Minami keeps increasing though 2011-2012 was my peak

3. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Probably when I think there's nothing new left for me. I get bored of things easily, but 48G has a lot to offer. That being said, there is a finite amount of content, so it'll happen eventually. That, or I find another hobby that is as consuming as 48G.

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I hope never. I want to follow this franchise forever like people follow football championship or sports.

But maybe over a certain age I will follow with a little more of discretion ;)

5. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    When there's no more cute girls which will never happen :^^;:

6. Suari Ardiez

Suari Ardiez Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    When no more interesting girl present.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think i will graduate when the HKT i know will be remplaced by members i don't know.

It means i have a big big margin.

8. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Probably when the last of the original Minegishi team 4 graduates, I'll graduate too. My interest will probably dwindle before then though...

9. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    1st-My Eternal Kami-Oshimen Graduate
    I lost my interest on the group for awhile when Yuko graduated. but then KibouRef came and I saw that Yuko will make a cameo. then I start to take interest again.

2nd-New Gen Oshimen's Graduate and other beloved Old Gen graduate
    if Paruru, Yui, Mayuyu, Sayanee and Milky graduate from AKB then I will lose so much interest in AKB cause so far. this five are really the one drawing me to still watch AKB48. and if my other beloved Old Gen members. Sae, Yukirin, Kojiharu, Micchan and Takamina. it will really be heartbreaking for me to watch them graduate and I might lose confidence for the group after that since AKB will not be the same anymore without any Old Gen members present on the group.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  10. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

When i don't like the group anymore or when i don't have any more interest in it.

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    -when aki-p ran out of his creative juice
    -when all the member are too young (i don't know why but i don't really like u-18 member)
    -when they decide to clone paruru and replace all the girls with her clones (which will never happen)

12. Kuchi-Chan

Kuchi-Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    KokorinDesu
    Probably when I can't follow any new gen members, e.g. all good members have left

13. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    With Takamina in a few months

14. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I stopped supporting AKB as a group and jumped ship to SKE+NMB even tho i still follow some AKB members...so i guess I already graduated
    AKB stopped interesting me for awhile and SKE+NMB's performance level >>> AKB and Sayanee, Jurina, Milky are my tops anyway

15. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    when i get bored of the music/fandom then i'll graduate. or perhaps when my kamioshi graduates idk

16. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I guess that's why there are so many successful sister groups -- when you fall from one branch, there's plenty of others to catch you in the 48GP tree. :D

Being only a very recent curious-er(? :D )(2012) to actually starting to follow the ways and means of the groups and members (2014), there's tons I don't know or have access to (props to this board's Tokyo members, for sure). But here's what I get out of it circa Now:

-- when Takamina leaves this December, I'll have lost a very strong connection to the pre-9th-gen era, and to the origin story of AKB itself. Still two 1st-genners but without the inimitable Asobina, it seems like running on already borrowed time for the Golden Agers.

-- but that said, there are more branches for me below! :D My oshi will be around a long time, I think... plus I've recently really liked the personal development of Tano Yuka and Juri, so've become their fan recently. Ryoka and Saho in gen 13, The Musketeers in 14, & Mion & Megu in 15, too.

-- lastly, I want to see these picks mentor the post-15 kouhai... if I still have an interest in 2020, 48GP has reason to keep watching. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  17. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    From AKB? When there's no longer a girl I want to support in the group. Right now I support Aamin, and the rest of the first generation. There's few girls there otherwise that I love. If they full transfer Jurina I'll probably stay after Aamin graduates (hopefully won't be soon) but if they don't I'll mainly be following SKE - as there's more girls there that I like even after Suuchan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    up to this point, I can graduate anytime. let's say, after SSK if the 40th single has dissappointing B-sides. but of course I will still support my oshimen until and after she graduates.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm sticking with 48 until Sae graduates, after that i'm going to change course to 46

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't think I have ever left a group. I think, atm, I support a little over 80 idol groups/soloist/duo's. I love knowing all members, songs, etc...to me it's like an addiction (I always look for newbies and just add them to my list). Over the year (so from 2014 till now) I have added at least 6 new groups/soloists to my list. Sure, I have no money...like ever because every week some group I follow is releasing something and I want it lol. And of course it's not like I only follow J-pop (got K-pop and C-pop). There has never been a group where I left them...more like they left me (Berryz Kobo is a good example; followed them for 8 years).