1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

When will you 'graduate' from AKB48?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by jujuchuu, Feb 11, 2015.

1. oneonlytruthfordeath

oneonlytruthfordeath Kenkyuusei

I already graduated like last year, after Sasshi losing and Mayu won. Plus, I lost interest in the singles after they ruined the autumn song in 2013. But hell, nothing will convince me to go back to listen to their nearly-the-same songs again. I'm now like a ghost, coming back here for variety and stuff because I'm bored. I don't even know half the members. I only care about AKB back then and a few other sister group members.

UZA is my jam man.

2. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i thought id lose all interest after acchan and yuko graduated but i kept following for ricchan but now she's leaving so idk...maybe ill check back now and again to kojimako

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SSK have passed and Sae have basically confirmed that this is her last SSK.

As soon as she graduate, i will probably graduate and back to become a casual fans. Following the news, act surprised when a old generation member graduated and get really sad and the opposite if a young member graduate (Act sad, be surprised), occasionally will follow the shows because i know that recently some of it is really funny/interesting to watch

4. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    The doomsday clock has begun for me :shock: . . .

5. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's hard for me to say since I'm still relatively new to the AKB fandom but I really don't see myself "graduating" unless something more interesting comes along and replaces AKB for me or AKB disbands altogether. I want to watch new members rise to the top and I want to see who the next big star of 48group will be. I want to see if Aki-P can manage to find the "next Acchan"...

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I actually started casually watching AKB shows back in 2011. It started with a random AKBINGO ep and then nemousu... I was really in to Mayu back then. I liked her when she was all dorky and had the cyborg concept going but she started maturing and I lost interest. It wasn't until 2013 Sasshi scandal, HKT and her win at SSK 2013 that brought me back in to AKB. Now I mainly follow HKT and a few members here and there.

Right now I have more interest and passion in idols than anything else I've ever like in my life. The only thing that will force me away is disbandment or real life. Probably the latter as I just started my working career and I barely have time in my life to do anything. I need more time and money for idol stuff ... All good things must come to a end someday. :(

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Like most people on here, Acchan was my Kami-Oshi when she was here and it took me a while to get over her graduation, but I soon found out about Sayanee (and NMB) and then later Paruru. Honestly there are so many girls who spark my interest in akb and nmb (Shiroma Miru, Okada Nana, Shibuya Nagisa, Mukaichi Mion, Tano Yuka etc) that I will probably stay put even if my current favorites Sayanee and Paruru graduate. I might not be as focused and dedicated as I am now, but I don't think I'll lose interest until the groups themselves become too boring for me to keep my attention on them.

8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I got into AKB back in 2012 when Yuko won the SSK and Acchan had left.
    Although my kami-oshi and favorites are leaving one by one, I still see myself sticking with the group until my interest in the group or girls greatly decreases or if the music just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
    By then I'll be just focused on my oshi's solo works and occasionally check up on AKB48G once in a while.

9. Milkberry

Milkberry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I have been "graduating" from AKB recently. After this years SSK, I realized I was not as excited as I was a few years ago. Also I have a feeling that my favorite members (Yukirin and NyanNyan) are going to graduate soon... I think I am moving on from AKB48 and staring to get into Nogizaka 46. <3

10. town_el

town_el Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    when Mayuyu graduate from AKB48..

the only person that still hold my interest to AKB48 is only Mayuyu right now, if Mayuyu graduate, i will also 'graduate', stop following AKB48 anymore..

maybe after that i will still occasionally some of their show but most likely just streaming some part of the show in youtube, no more downloading shows

11. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm quite a new fan, so I don't think I'd 'graduate' anytime soon. Although it will feel different without Takamina by the end of the year, but honestly, I think she would ask her fans to keep supporting the group, whether she's there or not. So I would love to fulfill her wish, even thought I MIGHT not be as attached as I am right now. However, there are still members who I'm interested in right now like Naachan and Yuihan :awesome:

Besides, all those endless nights of downloading thousands of videos (quite expensive with the wifi), doing translations, fangirl-ing, donating for SSK, I don't want to waste the efforts so quickly. Yes, I might be done with the group one day, but I hope it won't be too soon. :worthy:

If I quit so soon, maybe it'll look like this:rofl:try to push the group as far away as possible lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  12. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I'm a forever Akb casual fan so I'll never graduate. The music never appealed to me so I follow the shows and the girls. As long as Akb is still a group I'll keep following.

13. Nami22

Nami22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Since a lot of people have to talking about this topic in the Takahashi Minami thread.

I would like to actually create a discussion thread, asking everyone.
    What would they do after she graduates?

Continue follow AKB fandom or just leave?

So , please express your opinions! :)

すなっく喫茶エデン-No-Sleeves-Snack-Kissa-Eden-高橋みなみ-峯岸みなみ-小嶋陽菜-39 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2019
  14. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    errr, since we're talking about takamina oshis decision after her graduation, why don't we just discuss it on takamina thread? IMO it is not necessary to make a new thread in general discussion:)

15. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah it's better to go to the Takamina thread since all her oshis are there
    And they already said their opinions regarding that matter anyways so i don't think this thread is necessary
    I already said mine too

@ithebigc

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    GRADUATE FROM AKB!!!

17. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I just commented about this in the Takamina thread, but I can't see myself ever graduating from AKB unless they make some huge change (like losing all their tv shows and rebooting as a different group, ie. Morning Musume, even though I like their music now, they're hard to follow and get into without the tv shows). The appeal of idols to me isn't about the music, it's about the people and watching them grow up and try to achieve their dreams. I guess some people would call this a casual fan because I don't care about the music? But really, my interest goes much deeper than just the music and entertainment aspect, so I don't think of myself as a casual fan.

It's nice to see new fans keep finding AKB (and my fellow Minami oshi!). I watch your subs, thanks for your work. :)

18. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Regarding your comment, I mostly agree with you especially about watching the members grow up. I guess that's why I decide to stick on the group (until who knows how long). As I've stated before, it will feel different when the group no longer has its one and only true leader and voice. However, there are new members who deserve to be watched over like their senpai, so I've decided to do that. Right now, my next main focus would be Naachan, who aims to be a singer but also wants to help to lead. It's a tough aim, considering that she would need to prioritize herself and need lots of exposure (most easily achieved by getting into senbatsu). Nevertheless, I'd love to see how Naachan would develop into a great singer as well as a (co) leader :chuffed:

Your welcome. And I'm happy you enjoyed my work :D

19. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Just recently thinking this...since i'm mostly now focus on my kami oshi only...aftet she graduate...I don't know if I can enjoy AKB senbatsu anymore since it mostly been crowded with kennin and the new gen girl that they push mostly right now like Kojima Mako and owada nana is unable to spark my interest in them..
    After mayu..the girl that maybe I will support is Okada Nana or mukaichi mion..but if they both not in akb senbatsu especially front line...my interest in akb will surely downgrade..

20. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm not really sure at this point. If we're talking about only AKB and not the rest of the 48G then I know that I'm going to have a hard time when the early gens graduate, and I'll probably move to SKE for a while.

At the moment SKE is probably the one that I'll support the longest since I really love the group and I also love alot of the members individually. As long as AKB keeps putting out singles that I like then I'll probably keep supporting them, at least as a casual fan, after the shock of the older gens being gone has worn off.