1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Which are Graduated AKB48/SKE48 members u missed most?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by I0ri, Nov 5, 2011.

1. callista

callista Kenkyuusei

ACCHAN!! MARIKO-SAMA TOO and soon TOMOCHIN :'(

2. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I already miss Mariko-sama even though it has not even been a month.

But I'm lucky in that, above all else, I am an AKB48 fan before being a fan of any individual member. Even when my oshimen graduates, I know I will still love the group.

3. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

4. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

:cry: me too , i miss her so much.. i wanna see her performing skirt hirari before election but i can'r find the video @_@~

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Def Takai Tsukina. If she was still in, she prob easily my clear cut oshi.

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Kuumin... Ogi-chan... Watching Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi always makes me cry... :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. taiseikawano

taiseikawano Kenkyuusei

Acchan
    Oshima Mai
    Yagami Kumi

8. dhikzpratomo

dhikzpratomo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    mostly acchan, mariko and tomo
    i miss the old original team a

9. mistressxian

mistressxian Kenkyuusei

akb48 -Sayaka, since she is my oshi, and there will never be a member quite like her.
    ske48 - Shawako, I just got to know her through AKB0048 and from the quiz episode.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I now really miss Sayaka, Tomochin, and Acchan... :(

11. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    48G members I missed? lots..

once, my most favored AKB member, moeno, is one of them..
    and then, used to be my 2nd-3rd most favored members in SKE, shawako, gomatan (they graduated almost in succession as my SKE oshi too at that time :cry: , so yeah.. I lost my SKE favored top 1-3 in an instant..
    once, my NMB oshi, Jo Eriko
    etc..

but I have to say, member I missed THE MOST, will be.. my dear, kuuchan..

sometimes, to say that "kami oshi is miyazawa sae" would be like telling white lies..
    I don't know for 100% sure if it's true, tho I'm quite sure that it's the truth.. till I lost kuumin, I really left the fandom and anything about them, and until now.. I have less interest in this 48G anymore (or maybe I just got bored.. who knows?)

still hurts sometimes if I accidentally seen her in an old PV, or concert, or performances..
    but of course, I should be happy with what she been doing atm.. if she's also happy with that.. [party]

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Mariko since she's my kami-oshi :cry:

Others: Kaoru, Yuttan, Maimai [worried]

13. saykichoi

saykichoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Twitter:
    saykichoi
    Masuda Yuka - I missed her antics, too bad, I really just came to love her through Bimyo. But good thing she still has a twitter account.
    Yagami Kumi - Probably the one I'm missing the most.

Iunno if this counts since I'm not yet a fan when they graduated.

Oshima Mai
    Noro Kayo
    Ohori Megumi

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Nacchan. ;____; I miss Nacchan. She was my B oshi and Warota7 lost all of it's appeal to me when she left. Even though she wasn't pushed or prevalent in anything, I still felt like the group lost a piece of itself when she left.

I haven't quite gotten over Jo either. She had something special about her and a beautifully honest smile that could melt glaciers. Over time, she could have been a great idol. I can see what mgmt saw in her... but at the same time, I sorta blame them for losing her as well. :hmm:

Shawako as well... I had no idea how big of a factor she played in my SKE fandom until she left. Now I don't even venture to that side of the forum anymore. She's the member I wanted most to eventually meet in HS as well. :-/

I miss our Super Center Acchan too. She was my first AKB crush and it still feels odd not seeing her name on the senbatsu line ups.

And even though she had already graduated by the time I got into the fandom, I can't help but mourn a bit for Mikachi whenever I watch B3. She would have been a top member in my ranks for sure.

15. thehamzhamz

thehamzhamz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Erepyon ffor sure >.<

16. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

i miss acchan, erepyon and mariko the most!
    as for SKE i miss kuumin and tsukina

17. xKenbe

xKenbe Kenkyuusei

Tomochin. I honestly find it hard for me to care about AKB now that she's gone. Other than Tomochin, I miss Chiyuu, Aachan, Mariko, Nakayan, Sayaka, and Meetan.

18. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Pretty late to the thread and Pretty late to the fandom too. I got in when Atsuko already graduated :(

I miss Atsuko the most because she is the Absolute Ace and because of my AtsuMina moments X3 its also cuz she's really cute and adorable and its fun watching her clingy on to Minami :p

I miss Mariko too, she's the older sister/troll in the group and I really love it when she's there to support both Minami and Atsuko, mostly Minami since Minami is the leader, having to take care of everything.

I also miss MaiMai, that girl was really cute and adorable, love watching her on AKBingo, and I was really sad when she announce she'll graduate in one of the epsiodes.

I miss Chiyuu, because of her chiyuu lol and because she was really cute and adorable too. It was super hilarious when she got mad/angry in Akbingo or how she has to eat those nasty food by Inaba

Also Sayaka, she was one of the prominent Captain and she is just amazing. I really don't like it when people compare her to a gorilla, like its funny at first, but became really... bad...

The day I'll quit AKB is when Minami graduates. I won't quit it as in deleting all my music/pictures/etc, but quit as in I won't be following AKB anymore. Like whats the point when your Oshimen is gone and then your Kami-oshi will be gone too? [wonder]

19. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

in AKB48, of course Moeno, Komori and Nacchan!

Moeno.... I don't know, I just miss her presence in AKB so much :blink:

Komori... Obviously, the only one who get along with my Oshimen very well...
    How can't I miss her? If Komori still had stayed in AKB, Ami would've been happier this year [sealed]

Nacchan... She's still a part of AKB in my opinion, Especially since her shocking appearance in Suitei Marmalade. Can't management give one more chance to her? [speechless]

in SKE48, definitely Goma! Ririna and Kasusu too

Goma...
    Having her as my first oshimen in SKE was the best thing I've ever experienced :cry:
    She graduated too damn soon! :cry:

Ririna....
    Somehow, I feel like something's missing when Ririna wasn't there in Finland Miracle [sweat]

Kasusu....
    I treasured Kasusu right after she graduated, [wonder]
    and getting to know her when she isn't here anymore is just suck~ [speechless]
    She would've been my Team E oshi If she had remained in SKE48 :awesome:

20. alrunzz

alrunzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ACCHAN
    TOMOCHIN
    MARIKO