1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Which are Graduated AKB48/SKE48 members u missed most?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by I0ri, Nov 5, 2011.

1. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oshima Yuko for the most!! then people with super charm like Acchan, Akimoto, Mariko, Kuumin, Erepyon also can not be replace :(

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sayaka Akimoto/Yuko Oshima the queen of AKB variety show.

and maybe next year, I will also miss Takamina.

3. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    AKB - Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Sato Amina, Nonaka Misato, Nakaya Sayaka, Nito Moeno.

SKE - Ogiso Shiori, Takai Tsukina, Hirata Rikako, Mukaida Manatsu, Suga Nanako. Also, even though they haven't left yet, soon to be added; Sato Mieko, Nakanishi Yuka and Ogino Risa. ;n;

NMB - Hikawa Ayame, Shimada Rena, Yogi Keira.

I would list other members such as Yuko, Acchan etc. but they're still doing quite a bit now after graduating and seem to be doing pretty well for themselves. :chuffed:

4. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Itano Tomomi, Kasai Tomomi, Akimoto Sayaka, Shinoda Mariko, and Ohori Megumi.

5. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    1.Yuko Oshima
    2.Itano Tomomi
    3.Oshima Mai
    4.Shinoda Mariko
    5.Akimoto Sayaka
    6.Yamada Mizaho

6. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Kasai Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Ono Erena, Sato Amina

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Sato Amina (my original kamioshi T_T )
    Kasai Tomomi
    Deguchi Aki (Her solo single is DAMN good though!)

8. Fergo1996

Fergo1996 Kenkyuusei

I will always miss Nito Moeno the most as she is my all time favourite >.< She sparked my true love for AKB48 back during my first viewing of Majisuka Gakuen!

9. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i miss so many girls....

but especially Sayaka Akimoto

10. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Sato Amina. I still don't feel like she was done in AKB at all.

11. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    MAEDA ATSUKO :')
    Yagami Kumi, Hata Sawako, Mukaida Manatsu, Oshima Mai&Yuko

12. Pinkpandacake

Pinkpandacake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Tomomi Itano, and Shinoda Mariko...especially Mariko-sama :/

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I miss Oshima Yuko the most. she cannot be replace as my no.1 oshimen and of course other memorable Old Gen members who are also cannot be replace Akimoto Sayaka, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Kasai Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Noro Kayo, Ono Erena. and of course Takamina once she graduate.

this members are one of the reason why the Old Gen Era is the Golden Era and the Best Era. AKB48 will ever had. in my mind their still an AKB48 member like they never left the group like you can still feel their presence in the group even though they already graduated imo.

14. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think the variety show Banana-juku is still on... Maimai's a regular with the owarai duo Bananaman there. Indispensible to the show, IMO. :)

--

Man, I miss Furukawa Airi already... but am trying to follow her manga-ka career as it unfolds (I did comic illustration as a hobby back in the 90s). Yamada Nana is another one I'm sad is gone now, as watching her suberi chara on NMB Geinin/2/3 and elsewhere was hilarious.

As for old-school AKB... I think Akimoto Sayaka is one I miss a lot. She's Type-A + 'hapa' (half) so obviously going to be second-class in the geinin industry. Always rooted for her... though she's undeniably a self-starter, she had her vulnerabilities until the very end -- Yuko (I think) said once about her, that 'Sayaka has a reliable side and an unreliable side'... and seeing her in AKBingo and in muchaburi batsu-game variety situations, I can see that. Grew up with a lot of Filipino/Filipinas though, so always rooted for her to uplift that fanbase... sad when she had to leave behind a vacuum there (Yamashitas Yukari and Emiri try their best but their impact is minor).

Speaking of halfs... Kinoshita Yukiko was someone I wish I got to know earlier... there's a definite contrast between her reactions and that of a full-Japanese idol equivalent, that Latina part of her always leaves its impression. Being a JA, I don't have a problem with that as much as Japan collectively seems to, I guess. :/

15. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Where do I begin?
    Ohori (they were too hard on her and Akimoto Sayaka, I thought), Oshima Mai, Kasai, Tomochin, and of course Acchan.
    I got into AKB around the time Acchan graduated, so I missed out on the best times. The early generations really were the golden age.
    And now Takamina is leaving too... :cry:

But there's still the other 2/3s of no3b and Yukirin. Enjoy while you can!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  16. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hirajima Natsumi.
    I miss this girl so much. Her lively performances in theater. But mostly her smile.

Sometimes I think management was the one who leaked the scandal so she won't be with the popular 1st gens in Tokyo Dome. .___.

17. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Ohori, Noro, Urano, Akimoto, Shinoda, Acchan, Tomochin, Komori, and the most missed... Oshima Yuko :D

18. PointyCrayon

PointyCrayon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yagami Kumi is the one I miss the most! She had a lot of presence in my opinion :)

19. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

There are many (Yuko, Mariko, Tomochin, Kuumin, Sayaka, Amina etc.) but the most I miss Chiyuu ♥

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

the most? Acchan and Rena (Erena 3°)

• Like Like x 1