1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Which fandom do you identify with?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 4, 2019.

?

Which fandom do you identify with?

1. AKB48 Groups

2. Sakamichi Groups

3. IZ*ONE

4. International 48 Group

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

It's interesting to know if we have reached the point in Stage48 where more members actually identify more as a Sakamichi fan that majority might even prefer the forum be called Stage46, lol. Though of course I believe no one has the authority to do that other than the owner of the website.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not groups... look my signature :( ... I still, because... :I

3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I love Sakamichi, but first and foremost I'm an AKB(ingo) guy. :^^;:

• Like Like x 3
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Whatever group my oshi is in

5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I love Nogizaka46 :)

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

My main group here is Keyakizaka46, although I go through the others

7. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Only Keyaki!!

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    As much as I love SKE, and I still do to an extent, my loyalty lies with Keyaki for the moment. SKE are roping me back in due to their new management but, meh... I find Keyaki more enjoyable for the most part

9. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly as much as I love NMB & SKE, lately the foreign groups have been catching my attention far more.

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I voted for 48G because of SKE but I find it interesting that when I think about it, my second group is MNL48. From the time I joined the fandom to a few months after Mayu graduated, AKB48 was my main group despite having Jurina as my kami oshi. Can't believe AKB is just my third group right now.

I guess when AKB started to include sister groups less (aside from singles of course) and most of the pure AKB members I care about graduated already, I shifted to caring more about SKE48.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mainly Nogi, then casually check NMB, then STU, Hinata, Keyaki, AKB, HKT. Never really into NGT and SKE. But I do like Matsui Rena and Yamaguchi Maho.

Vote for Sakamichi

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogi + Hinata + Izone (+TW+RV+DC). I'm not following Keya anymore after my Oshimen graduate from the group. As for Izone, it's only been 3 month since I started following them. So, I vote for Sakamichi.:)

13. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I love both the JPN48 group and the international groups, and I have been a fan of AKB48 since I heard RIVER in 2010, but I cast my vote for International 48 Groups. I find with the Japan groups I really enjoy the music and there is certain members from most groups I support, but I don't really get involved with the fandom. Maybe because the international group fandom is smaller I find it easier to join in the discussions. There is also, for the most part, less members and less activity from the international groups so it's easier to follow them fully and their successes feel more celebratory. So even though I listen to music from the Japanese groups more often, I still identify more a part of International 48 Group fandom.

14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Keyaki -> Hinata -> AKB48 -> 48 sister groups

A vote for Sakamichi for me.

With the exception of Keyaki (I like the members but I primarily stan them for their goddamn amazing music), my interest in a group depends on whether or not I have oshimens in them. My oshimen in Nogi left so I'm not that interested in them anymore.

15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I'm more of both a 48G/46G fan, kinda hard to pick between both.
    Used to be an only SKE fan before. Currently into Hinata, Keyaki and Team 8 :chuffed: Though I check MNL from time to time too. Ended up picking 48G (at least atm, cause of T8)

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Despite the Sony geoblocking we have to get through, in the past year or two I've been levitating more towards the Sakamichi groups, especially Nogizaka46, although I'm a bit skeptical about Hinatazaka46's heavy push ever since the split from Keyakizaka46 earlier this year.

All but few of my favorites from 48 groups have pretty much graduated, and things don't look good when the NGT48 scandal (also from earlier this year) comes into account.

17. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Picked Sakamichi, because I like Nogizaka currently.

18. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Mainly Keyaki and Hinata, and recently I've been gradually sorta getting into Nogi too
    But either way, it'll be Sakamichi for me :^^;:

19. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    This is tough.. I started with AKB team B to the birth of HKT to Nogi to Keyaki to Hiragana so.. I'm not a DD I swear :yikes:

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I consider myself equally AKB (AKB itself more than any of its JPN sister groups) and IZ*ONE. However, because IZ*ONE is more active at the moment with concerts and releases, I went for IZ*ONE. I used to be a huge fan of NGT48 as well as they were the first sister group that I actually followed since the release of their first single and watched all their variety shows etc., but since their scandal I have taken a great distance. I believe also because of that, AKB had to put a pause into releasing something (usually we'd have a new single by late May/early June and it's now July and we're still waiting). Maybe when AKB is more active again and the NGT situation has died down (I don't believe in resolving it anymore), and when IZ*ONE has disbanded, I'll consider myself more of an AKB fan again.

• Like Like x 1